[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

See this? It's a cup of my piss. Gross right? Well he

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 20160118_135614.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20160118_135614.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
See this?

It's a cup of my piss. Gross right?

Well hear me out for a sec. Any of you got a gf? Yeah?

Well there's a 90% chance a Chad has made her drink his piss in the quantity you see here, on a near daily basis. He used her as a toilet. Not just any Chad would do this though, only the types that come here.

I know what you're likely thinking now

>"W-well she washed her mouth out so it's fine r-right?"

Actually it isn't, sadly enough. That piss is gonna be in her system for a bit longer than one night. See the link:

http://book.bionumbers.org/how-quickly-do-different-cells-in-the-body-replace-themselves/

You can see that these times are relatively short but ask yourself honest questions about this.

For instance you can see the skin cells take 10-30 days for replacement. What are the odds you will be making out with a girl within that time frame that Chad rubbed his ass on her face?

This is just a notice. If this thread is noticed, it will have countless naysayers, cucks, and Chads bragging about the fucked up things they did to girls so just pay attention to what I've said.

And to top it off, there is the subjective portion of the thing. Do you want to suck on the tits of a girl who submitted herself to Chad's nasty excrement and asshole? Does it sit right with you?

If you can ignore it great for you, but you need to be honest with yourself going forward with this. We are in an age where it's actually considered insecure and preposterous to want a girl who hasn't done something disgusting like this. You need to be vigilant in choosing a partner.

tl;dr - You might want to think twice about whether you're ok with your gf having drank piss before
>>
Friendly bump for OP
>>
>>25847331
>Having piss that colour

Tell me anon, do you get short pains in your lower back often?
>>
File: 1449584848671.jpg (71KB, 465x720px) Image search: [Google]
1449584848671.jpg
71KB, 465x720px
>>25847331
I like this OP

OC OC
>>
>>25847601
nope

why, is that what the color indicates?
>>
>>25847630
hi kiddo. Hows your day off from school?
>>
>>25847646
You need more water m8. Your kidneys are working double time trying to filter that stuff.
>>
>>25847686
i dont drink much else but water though. I drank aloe vera a few days ago and it was clear
>>
>>25847716
Maybe get yourself checked then. Nobody who drinks enough water pisses that colour without something happening.
>>
>>25847646
Dehydration.

>>25847716
How often do you piss? Because I noticed that if I let whatever liquids stew in me for a while, it darkens the colour.
>>
I once was so drunk I started pissing while getting a blowjob and she thought I was blowing my load at first so kept sucking and then eventually noticed it was piss and freaked out.

She drank at least a half a cup.

I couldn't stop laffin

She doesn't talk to me anymore
>>
>>25847802
>How often do you piss?

Like twice a day tops

>>25847825
you didnt do it on purpose though so you're not a bad guy
>>
File: 83% anger.png (198KB, 445x288px) Image search: [Google]
83% anger.png
198KB, 445x288px
>>25847331
gr8 b8 m8 i r8n 8/8 desu senpai
>>
>>25847892
there's nothing about this post that is b8

back to rddit
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.