[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

She wasn't your waifu, right?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

She wasn't your waifu, right?
>>
File: 795.png (290KB, 680x383px) Image search: [Google]
795.png
290KB, 680x383px
>waifu
>3D

No.
>>
>>25847317
She is hot, but i think he could do much better.
>>
Who the hell is that?
>>
File: image.jpg (17KB, 250x238px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17KB, 250x238px
She was hot 15 years ago.

Not saying she isn't pretty, but her time passed and now it's time for younger better looking girls to replace her

That face is downright mom tier right now
>>
You could poke an eye out on that chin
>>
woman should have big eyes not small and narrow
>>
File: 1438707320427.png (34KB, 675x694px) Image search: [Google]
1438707320427.png
34KB, 675x694px
Am I supposed to know who that is?
also
>dat defined masculine jawline
Sorry, I don't pay attention to English actresses.
>>
I don't think she's that pretty but what is this supposed to be? Is this another way of saying that a woman is "used goods" because she's taking a semi-nude picture with a man? Does it make her less of a person?

Why is a whole thread dedicated to this level of female hate? It's ridiculous. No one cares about his nudity or the fact that he's basically groping her, everyone immediately focuses on the "whore" of a woman. It makes me sick to my stomach and sometimes I just want to give up on this world because of these threads.

I hope you guys remember that women are people too. They don't deserve this level of discrimination because of a silly picture. Gosh it's ridiculous...
>>
TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

fuck the robot
>>
>>25847578
>>25848359
How old are you guys? 15? How can you not know who that is at least visually? She's been plastered all over the world for over a decade
>>
>>25848953
>a redditfag trying to pretend he isn't new
I'm 23. I don't pay attention to English actresses and model shit. Because I'm not a /fa/core fuckboy.
>>
File: cara 2.jpg (61KB, 411x594px) Image search: [Google]
cara 2.jpg
61KB, 411x594px
>>25849018
>he's not /fa/
>>
File: 1401289668051.png (646KB, 1156x899px) Image search: [Google]
1401289668051.png
646KB, 1156x899px
>>25849074
>he tries to defend /fa/
>by posting another manfaced brit
Can't make this shit up.
>>
>>25848511
projecting this fucking hard

dude not everyone is as stupid as you
>>
>>25849199
What else is it about? You and me both know how this board is, stop defending these lowlifes and grow up.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.