[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Says he wants blonde women >Roasties flip out saying he

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: santabarbraShootin_2921168b.jpg (38KB, 620x387px) Image search: [Google]
santabarbraShootin_2921168b.jpg
38KB, 620x387px
>Says he wants blonde women
>Roasties flip out saying he had extremely high standards
>Only maybe 10% of the blonde women are natural
>Anyone can be blonde

Why are they so retarded?
>>
I really like Elliot and think he was smart and intelligent in many things but unfortunately I do not agree with his taste in women.

Any women with blonde hair is a bimbo (dyed or natural, it doesn't matter), prove me wrong.
>>
>>25847234
What the fuck are you talking about m8??
>>
>>25847272
I think he was retarded and his taste was awful in everything.

I mean, the kid writes about how much he loved the star was prequels. HE LOVED THE FUCKING STAR WARS PREQUELS. And he acts just like Anakin in those movies and even quotes him.

Another life ruined by George Lucas.
>>
>>25847313
Well at least he was not a cuck. A lot of guys call him beta but he was not the type of a guy who would date a non virgin.
>>
File: breeze.jpg (716KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
breeze.jpg
716KB, 1080x1920px
>"Fuck body standards, every woman deserves Chad!"
>Man has a preference
>"YOU SHALLOW PIECE OF SHIT"
You learn to just deal with it after a while
>>
>>25847234
He was right, girls are stupid, doesnt matter if he wants blonde or what, they only fuck with chads

also, i'm not homo but elliot was very pretty
>>
>>25847272
>any blonde is a bimbo
Nah, you fags just spoil them with male attention and they turn into airheads.
>>
>>25847433
I've never given a blonde the time of day.

Blame the normies not me.
>>
>>25847313
He was 5 years old when they came out, calm down

I loved attack of the clones too when I saw it as an 8 year old
>>
>>25847234
Did he want natural blonde or was any blonde fine?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.