[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here /ugly/? If you >have gf >have had a girl crush

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 234
Thread images: 38

File: image.jpg (61KB, 640x638px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61KB, 640x638px
Who here /ugly/?
If you
>have gf
>have had a girl crush on you
>get mired
>even had a femanon glance your way
You need to gtfo this thread.
>>
>>25847202
If you're in shape and have a strong personality, being ugly doesn't matter. Girls are more attracted by confidence and power than by looks.
>>
>>25847202
>Who here /ugly/?
Reporting in.

>>25847255
>being ugly doesn't matter
Completely false. Girls only care about looks and money.
>>
>>25847202
>>have had a girl crush on you
Even 3 crushes but they were physically unattractive to me.
>>
>>25847255
HAHAHHAHAHAHAH that's the funniest thing i've seen all day
>>
inb4 some 6/10 attention whore faggot posts their picture here fishing for compliments
>>
File: 1452719474288.jpg (22KB, 350x828px) Image search: [Google]
1452719474288.jpg
22KB, 350x828px
>>25847286
>Completely false. Girls only care about looks and money.
maybe most girls, especially the attractive ones with army of orbiters
uglier ones not as much anymore tbqh pham

being ugly matters alot but personality is also important
if you are confident n shit you can make up a bit for being not so attractive

it all depends how low are you ready to lower your standards
im more than sure there are plenty of landwhales looking for bf
>>
>have gf
Nope.
Yes, at least 10 as of now.
>get mired
Sometimes.
All the time.

How am I doing bots?
>>
File: image.jpg (158KB, 530x763px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
158KB, 530x763px
>>25847255
Actually, fundamental psychology proves you wrong. Studies show that people who are more attractive are seen as being more likable, intelligent, and in some cases capable of doing no wrong. Look it up, it's called the halo effect. The halo effect is so powerful that some jails have looked into giving inmates at jails plastic surgery instead of attempting to rehabilitate them. Surprisingly, inmates that were given the plastic surgery were less likely to be reincarnated, although, this could just be because they aren't being convicted for crimes they would be convicted for if they were ugly. The halo efffect and attractiveness even effects school children and employment opportunities. Sorry bro, you're sadly mistaken and you don't know what you're talking about. Confidence means jackshit and attractive people who dress nice are seen as having more power. Ever wonder why most con artists are attractive?
>>
I legitimately only like to date men who are unattractive, usually lowest end of average. I wouldn't feel comfortable with a good looking guy.

I just need to enjoy what he has to say, need to be able to laugh together and he has to be kind to me.
>>
Who else /hasn'ttakenaphotoinadecade/ here?
>>
>>25847494
Being attractive certainly helps people get forward in life but it isn't essential to achieve things such as finding a partner. I see ugly people in relationships all the time.
>>
>>25847383
>if you are confident n shit you can make up a bit for being not so attractive
Ugly guys acting confident just leads people to see them as cringey creeps.
>>
>>25847494
>Surprisingly, inmates that were given the plastic surgery were less likely to be reincarnated

lel i think you mean reincarcerated
>>
I consider myself ugly but have had fat girls crush on me in the past. Can I stay?
>>
>>25847651
FUCK OFF ADAM SCOTT
>>
>am i ugly?
Yes, but you're still a camwhore with a tryhard faggot haircut so you should fuck off to /soc/ anyway.
>>
What's wrong with being ugly though?

Eggman is ugly and he has a gf who goes shopping with him. I'm attractive and I'm a 28 year old virgin.
>>
>>25847590
you are right it usually is this way
but not always
also i said a bit, it's not a miracle solution but can be a gamechanger sometimes
and it's enough that you succed only once with a girl
it's not that hard if you think about it
>>
File: 1448768997619.png (20KB, 432x330px) Image search: [Google]
1448768997619.png
20KB, 432x330px
>>25847255
>le ebin personality meme
>>
File: 3.jpg (66KB, 1201x1104px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
66KB, 1201x1104px
>>25847202
>have gf
>get mired

never had any of those
>>
>>25847714
why u haf to be so mad
its only game
>>
>>25847739
It just means he is mentally strong and you are mentally weak. But obviously being attractive and not a pussy would be the ideal combo.
>>
>>25847775
the very definition of 5/10
>>
>>25847775
grow a beard and you'll be atleast 7/10

your chin is so weak that it makes you look weak
>>
>>25847845
but it proves that being normal has nothing to do with being attractive and that being ugly and socially competent is a better fate than being attractive and shy

you're all complaining about something that almost doesn't affect you
>>
File: image.png (75KB, 660x302px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
75KB, 660x302px
>>25847550
Damn pham, I'm well on my way to unlocking this achivement tho.
>>25847556
Are the unattractive guys you see in relationships like this often with women who are noticeably and drastically less attractive then even they are? Or are they wealthy and have they taken on the /betaprovider/ role? Because, women have rating systems that are much harsher then males ones, if an ugly guy wants to be in a relationship he has to settle much lower then what you'd think. Imagine an ugly pizza faced landwhale with a decent looking guy who's slightly overweight. Does this sound fair to you? Or what about the same guy, but with a lady who matches him in unattractiveness and 4 kids who obviously aren't his. What about that? Does that sound like a relationship you'd want to enter? If you're ugly, you're fucked. Although, I appreciate your valiant effort at trying to convince us this is not the case /sleepernormie/, I find it disgusting that you continue to spread your flawed mantra.

>inb4 'jus bee urself bzz'

>>25847649
Chill bro, it's just a prank.
>>
I haven't had those things but i didn't think i was ugly.
>>
Sometimes I get extremely frustrated and insecure about it, especially lately but not like I can't change anything so I distract myself with anime, vidya and books.
>>
>>25847958
>*than

>fuck who ever made autocorrect tbhq.
>>
>>25847944
there is a certain point of attractiveness at which social skills don't matter. if you look like pic related you don't have to worry about having social skills, being shy, etc. everything you do will be haloed by your looks so hard that it will be seen as if you can do no wrong.
>>
>>25847944
False, if you're shy and attractive women will just think you're brooding.
STOP YOU FAGGOT, stop with your bullshit mang.
>>
>>25847775
See this post here m80
>>25847366
>>
my boyfriend is a neet who browses this board, lives with his parents. I live in my own flat and work, I have been told that I am much more physically attractive than him. I think we are around the same level of attractiveness personally. But neither of us are especially attractive.

I don't understand the mindset you robots have, you're making yourselves even more mentally unwell by ruminating on your negative thoughts. It makes me sad to read your posts but I keep coming back.
>>
>>25848189
''The spiritual haughtiness and nausea of every man who has suffered profoundly - it almost determines the order of rank how profoundly human beings can suffer - his shuddering certainty, which permeates and colors him through and through, that by virtue of his suffering he knows more than the cleverest and wisest could possibly know, and that he knows his way and has once been 'at home' in many distant, terrifying worlds of which 'you know nothing' - this spiritual and silent haughtiness of the sufferer, this pride of the elect of knowledge, of the 'initiated,' of the almost sacrificed, finds all kinds of disguises necessary to protect itself against contact with obtrusive and pitying hands and altogether against everything that is not its equal in suffering. Profound suffering makes noble; it separates.''

What do you know of suffering, cunt?
>>
>>25847883
>>25848140
if i was 5 or 6 i should have had at least 1 girl interested in me, right?

>>25847908
my beard is pretty weak on the cheeks and it looks really shitty
>>
>>25848049
it's not true

every woman is always wanting a man who takes the lead and entertains her, impresses her, and basically takes care of her

if you're that hot and you're afraid of the world, you're still totally boned because those aspects of your personality override your attractiveness. It wouldn't be the same way if you were a woman, but women don't really want to TRY.

A woman is like a pedo who builds a fantastical candy shop and expects children to come flooding in. If they don't do it, she won't go out with a net and catch them. That's out of their element.

anyway the summary is that good looks like that only get your foot in the door
>>
>>25848246
>if i was 5 or 6 i should have had at least 1 girl interested in me, right?
there's probably a fat chick out there for you famalia
>>
>>25848189
I definitely don't believe you
>>
>tfw a qt 7/10 has a crush on me but i don't know what to do about it and have no idea how to approach her
>>
>be ugly (missing teeth, no jaw/chin, wide hips, lanky)
>live in eastern europe where every dude looks like a gopnik degenerate (including me)
>still get girls
>LOTS of single beautiful girls, why the fuck they're single, I'll never understand.

I can't imagine how terrible it would be to live in a country where dudes look great (no homo) but girls aren't much to look at. Like germany. Must be hell.
>>
>>25848374
nigger gtfo i live in eastern europe and you can't see a non-abomination looking girl without a chad or a guy that is driving the latest audi bought with drug money

a guy like you will die a virgin unless he pays for sex
>>
File: image.jpg (68KB, 550x418px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68KB, 550x418px
>>25848252
>and basically takes care of her
>/betaprovider/
>goes into PUA bullshit backed by zero science

Lmao, GTFOH my nigga. Go check through your bitches phone. I gurantee you she's seeing some Chad on the side. You know what Beta providers get? A washed up, rapidly aging, past her prime, ex-slut that has taken multiple rides on the cock carrousel fucking everything and anything under the sun who'll leave you when as soon as you lose the only thing that you have working for you: stability. You have a ticking time bomb golddigging slut on your hands if you're a Beta provider. Alphas have already run through your bitch multiple times and if they though she was good enough to marry they would've by now, but /betaproviders/ don't see that and that's why they grab up scraps like they're caviar.
>>
>>25848252
>good looks like that only get your foot in the door
u mean bed?
>>
>>25848440

I use a two color nokia, got no car, no cash, nothing.

but I do have moxie. and sass.
>>
>>25848374
you would be amazed, man

Where I live in America every girl (even fat, ugly girls) have hot, normal bfs. It's so bad that there are attractive, normal guys without gfs everywhere. It's not a meme.

The girls who have to stoop to using OKC look like absolute dogshit and are usually illiterate, and even they get swamped by guys who want to date them and sort through hundreds of messages.

I made a fake profile with an ugly fat girl photo and got something like 20 messages per day.
If I use my own photo and fill out all of the stuff, I can leave it sitting for a month and get 0 messages. And get ignored if I try to message anybody else. And I was called "ruggedly handsome" on /soc/. That has to count for at least something.

I really think there's a woman shortage.
>>
File: 0fa.jpg (95KB, 653x490px) Image search: [Google]
0fa.jpg
95KB, 653x490px
My skin is unfixable and hideous.

I've tried everything.

The only next logical step is suicide.
>>
>>25848464
>goes into PUA bullshit backed by zero science

that sums up your entire post though

it's like reddit redpill shit
>>
>>25848241
That isn't relevant to this discussion.

>>25848282
Fair enough, but even if I were lying you can't deny that the situation I described must happen.

Some of the people on r9k are truly fucked because despite being incredibly sad, they're so narcissistic they blame everyone for their problems.

Then there are others that are sad, lonely, introspective, trodden on, less attractive, anxious and/or depressed. Those people are capable of being in relationships, it's just difficult to find a partner because the number of women who are similar to you, who will be understanding is rare, but not nonexistent.

I hope you find all find happiness.
>>
>>25848589
>but not nonexistent

>there are any women that are sad, lonely, introspective, trodden on, less attractive, anxious and/or depressed
>>
>>25848578
Women and all people value attractivity over all else and they assign positive traits (that aren't even there sometimes) to attractive people and negative ones to unattractive people. Psychological studies have proved this, no need to call women 'pesos' just accept it. We've know this for centuries so knock off your 'b urself' meme.
>>
>>25848505

man that sounds terrible. here you can look like a slavic squatter (me) and girls will STILL give you chances, you won't be left alone. hell you can do NOTHING, just live your life, and you will still somehow end up with a decent looking girl.

it sounds crazy when you talk about this stuff you just said, if a hot guy is with an uglier girl people will stare and be like "wtf is that guy doing?".

so if you're an ugly girl in eastern europe, you are basically fucked. no one wants you, because even gopniks like me can get with pretty girls. it's insane.
>>
>>25848649
Are you really saying you don't think there are women who can experience that range of emotion anon? Let's put our memes aside for a second. You're just not being realistic.

There is a qt out there for you. Stop letting this board brainwash you.
>>
>>25848668
>attractivity
>Psychological studies
>We've know this for centuries
>>
>>25848718
>There is a qt out there for you.
anon, that is repugnantly naive.
>>
>>25848589
>rare, but not nonexistent.
you know whats also rare but not nonexistent? winning the powerball.
>>
>>25848718
This board only confirmed my lifelong suspicions and observations. Your romcom bullshit is being forced on people like me so we won't opt out and keep working the hamster wheel and keep the system that brings us down healthy. It's done now though, more and more men are waking up.
>>
>>25848735
I can pull up THOUSANDS of studies just like this one.

https://xa.yimg.com/kq/groups/24018828/1542385145/name/4188769.pdf
>>
>>25848735
This one shows how attractiveness skews how teachers view their students.

https://kev.inburke.com/pdf/30_seconds_teacher_quality.pdf
>>
>>25848464
>A washed up, rapidly aging, past her prime, ex-slut that has taken multiple rides on the cock carrousel fucking everything and anything under the sun who'll leave you when as soon as you lose the only thing that you have working for you: stability.

do you not see how this is incredibly exaggerated? are the men on this board worth any more than those sluts anyway? most of you guys are racist as fuck, sexist as fuck, broke as fuck, unmotivated, out of shape, and are doing absolutely nothing valuable with your lives.

why do you retards expect to be treated to a 10/10 virgin queen? your entire post comes off as being the opinion of an over-entitled mouth breather who failed too hard in life.
>>
>>25848778
>more and more men are waking up.

not really though

What these MGTOW and post-feminism guys always deny is that their desire for companionship is actually more of a basic need than it is just a desire. People who say that they're above the stiff competition and humiliation of trying to succeed with women usually drop the whole shtick as soon as they're baited into anything with a woman.

Guys on this board have been that way forever. Somebody will be as misogynistic as you've ever seen but then a girl is nice to him and he forgets everything he ever believed and starts preaching about how it all really is fair and you just have to try harder so that you can have a nice gf like his that he "earned".

Really everything anybody complains about or defends comes down to their own personal experience with it, and that's always subject to change. I can't take people seriously when they say they're over women or anything of the sort because I know they'll fire up the engines the second it seems like a woman is remotely interested in them.
>>
>>25848998
You are really naive if you actually believe that, there are tons of men that have been burned enough so that their "basic need" is now to stay the fuck away from crazed women. The men that didn't have any experience beyond their 20's know that their best years are gone and wasted because no female ever loved them and in result develop in such ways that it's impossible to have women interested in them for something more than a fuck or two.

Also in general not all men are the same "hurr pussy" bullshit that all stupid women seem to believe.
>>
>>25848718
That's true for girls. It's not true for boys. Males are disposable, must fight and compete against each other. A girl can sit back and select, no matter how overweight or ugly she is she will find someone.

You're just incapable of seeing past your own experience of life, like a rich kid who never worked a day in his life would tell to an unemployed person that they're just lazy.
>>
>>25848990
what is this mouthbreather meme?
>>
>>25848990
how is being racist bad, are you braindead?

it stems from tribalism, different tribes were killing each other and raping their women for centuries, if we let other tribes they will do the same i mean you can literally see it happening in western Europe you retard
>>
>>25849239
what the fuck are you even arguing here, dipshit? that evolution is perfect and can't be wrong? we also evolved the means to work together as a community because it is most beneficial. why is it that the multicultural western nations are the most powerful leaders of the world?

the mouth breathers on this board are some of the most pathetic omega male specimens on the planet. if at least >5% of you tards actually made more than minimum wage and lost your virginities and actually contributed to society in meaningful ways then i might consider your input, but the fact is that most of you are pathetic failures and any reasonable individual will always take your opinion with a grain of salt.

fuck off cuck
>>
File: 43242.gif (934KB, 500x220px) Image search: [Google]
43242.gif
934KB, 500x220px
>>25849343
>western countries are the most powerful because of gibsmedat shitskins

lmao kill yourself you nigger
>>
>>25848589
If there are any girls that could be a gf to a guy like that. How could a guy like that get her to be his gf without being socially successful, socially skilled and confident?
>>
>>25849541
It's probably transitional.

I dated a cute girl with her shit together while she was lonely during winter break. Then she went off to state school a few months later in spring and severed contact with me. She fucks frat Chads now.
>>
>>25849680
Yes but how would the relationship even start?
>>
>>25849745
The woman tells herself she's not shallow and that she'll give a guy a chance just because he makes good conversation or is nice or something like that.

Over time it makes her really unhappy and then eventually she has to break it off to basically fuck Chads.

It's unnatural not to be that way. Women are very much like men and they get a lot of their sense of value from the kids of people who will give them their time. Just like a man, if a woman has wide open dating options, she won't settle for anything less than the best she can get.
>>
>>25849880
But how could it start?
Does the guy have an active social life where he meets the girl? Is he outgoing and starts chatting with her?
>>
>>25847775
You could probably get some Asian tbqh. Also quit attention seeking friend
>>
>>25849916
it could have been anything

meeting people is pretty chancy, could have even been online

I guess femanon could tell you if she were here
>>
>>25849950
I actually stopped attention whoring for some longer periods but relapsed each time, attention is a helluva drug.

Also asian gf would be ideal because i have terminal case of yellow fever but there are no asians where i live and i have heard they also want chad like women of all races.
>>
>>25847775
This is the 5th time I've seen your face on 4chan and I don't even browse that much
>>
>>25850092
Try online dating or that one pen pal site. You have clear skin, white, and a symmetrical face. You have a chance
>>
>>25850139
I've seen his face countless times

his name is dimitri and he lives in bulgaria
>>
File: Snapchat-2993872617727832597.jpg (190KB, 720x1184px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-2993872617727832597.jpg
190KB, 720x1184px
Tfw girls find me hideous because I have huge chunks taken out of the sides of my face. Acne scars
>>
>>25850193
Iktf anon, but mine are worse than yours.
>>
>>25850152
i don't know any other good online dating sides besides okcupid, which seems to be for local meetings and penpal seems to be for teaching people languages, they don't want ficki there or at least not with me

>>25850161
ayy lmao you got my name wrong
>>
>>25847883
if hes 5 then I am 2/10
>>
File: Snapchat-3245662859775141608.jpg (207KB, 720x1184px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-3245662859775141608.jpg
207KB, 720x1184px
>>25850214
Nobody wants someone with pockmarked skin.
>>
>>25850253
It's the unfortunate truth. At least your is localized. The whole side of my face is fucked.
>>
>>25850193
>>25850253
if you put on some makeup i would fuck your mouth really hard you are a cute boy
>>
File: 1428699245750.jpg (12KB, 353x352px) Image search: [Google]
1428699245750.jpg
12KB, 353x352px
>tfw got a crush on an "unattractive" guy
>chubby, short, black guy into vidya
>he's genuinely nice and not autistic in his interests
>generally cheerful and funny and fun to hang out with
>but he's not into girls
>>
>>25850270
Knowing I'll never make enough money to get it fixed really bothers me also.
>>
>>25850245
it can't be that bad, that guy is pretty ugly, post pic
>>
>>25850092
I've posted my face a bunch of times here and it was nice with some attention the first few times but i don't get any of it nowadays.
Last time i posted it was when someone asked for it and then i got banned for a day.
I remember you once saying something like how you've seen me a bunch of times so it's like seeing an acquiantance now, it's almost a bit like that when your face pops up everywhere too.
>>
>>25850323
I don't think mine is even fixable. I'll never know though because no one wants to hire let alone associate with ugly people.
>>
>>25850253
these will go away one day. depending on your skin they will either disappear completely or leave tiny scars that will only be visible from very close. my gf has a few marks like this on her cheek. i love them.
also i always thought that having zits on the sides of your face was a lot better then having them everywhere on your whole face.
i think you look cute anon. grow up, grow a beard and smash your way through life like the plague
>>
>>25850377
lol i do remember saying something like that but i don't remember to whom i said it, post again m8
>>
>>25847556
There is no point in arguing that women don't care so much about appearance because even so, what women consider 'personality' and 'confidence' is just as hard to obtain if not harder
than fitness, seeing as fitness can actually give you objective results.
>>
>>25849463
>no counter argument

nice try billy bob. have fun dying a virgin senpai

PS i'm a white Canadian
>>
>>25847556
I've seen really cute girls I'm sure would never date me with guys uglier than myself.

People just get confused and think men and women experience attraction in the same way.
>>
>>25850447
I'd give you an honest opinion if you posted a picture of yourself.
>>
>>25850576
I've already been given more than enough honest opinions by people irl. I know it's bad.
>>
>>25850542
>People just get confused and think men and women experience attraction in the same way.

Well probably because they do? Even more so than men, men might have some preferences like big ass or tits but won't disqualify any woman and women all want the same type of tall dark and handsome or nothing.
>>
File: Untitled 19.jpg (23KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled 19.jpg
23KB, 640x480px
>>25850463
As long as i don't get banned.
Maybe this time the modfags can read the post and see than it was not at all a rate thread or any shit like that and it really was a part of the conversation.

Are you kv btw?
>>
>>25850763
Oh yeah man i remember you, you actually remind me of an aikido teacher i had when i was a kid and didn't know i would grow up a robot. You have a calming, kind face imo you can easily get a gf. Your videos were really great too, the ones where you did stuff like Elliot.

And yeah i am.
>>
>>25850763
Erik, you're more handsome than me and I've had sex.

I think maybe you're just not in a situation conducive to meeting people.
>>
>>25850867
>you can easily get a gf.
yeah maybe if i had a social life and was outgoing.
>Your videos were really great too, the ones where you did stuff like Elliot.
Thanks, i've tried to make a few more recently but i don't know if anyone would watch them. I'll try to upload them if i can figure out the fucking gay apple bullshit. I had to make the latest videos on a borrowed ipad and there are so many problems with doing anything that isn't twitter or instagram or whatever everyone is doing.
>And yeah i am.
Nice to see that at least a few are still here. Have you tried other places now when /r9k/ is just getting worse and worse?

Also are you bulgarian?
>>
File: B-qOG3sVEAQ_Tz9.jpg (35KB, 600x504px) Image search: [Google]
B-qOG3sVEAQ_Tz9.jpg
35KB, 600x504px
>>25850763
>Get in a tight suit and shirt just like this
>Be fit like guy in pic
>With that face and beard youll get pussy
>>
>>25850917
How did you meet the girls you had sex with?

I'm in university and i have a lot of acquaintances. I can go to the pub or any other student party thing and get drunk and chat easily but that can't lead to anything for me.
I can even chat with girls but i can only talk to them as if they were guys and i'm completely unable to flirt or anything like that.
>>
>>25851038
But where, with who and how?
It's not like i'll just go outside and girls will come to me.
>>
>>25851056

I went drinking with her and she actually made the moves on me. I just spent the entire time thinking that I didn't have to take it seriously, and it worked out pretty well.
>>
>>25850214
Face pic pls
>>
>>25851283
How did you meet her online?
How did you get to meeting her in real life?
>>
File: CY0dRe3VAAIEUiy.jpg (74KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
CY0dRe3VAAIEUiy.jpg
74KB, 576x1024px
reporting in , i got made fun of last time
>>
>>25851352
Maybe you'd be considered attractive back in the jungle.
>>
File: 1452667203067.jpg (26KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1452667203067.jpg
26KB, 400x400px
>>25850763
u handsome son of a bitch
if ppl like you can't get pussy what chances do we have?
>>
>>25851663
If you can get a nice social life and flirt with girls wherever you go then maybe you can have a chance.
>>
File: 1452375296707.png (260KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1452375296707.png
260KB, 633x758px
>>25851711
>If you can get a nice social life
5 years of NEET
diagnosed with anthropophobia

i was destined to fail the moment i was conceived
>>
>>25851015
Yeah i think you can easily get a gf if you have some sort of social life, you seem tall and also traditionally handsome.

I would watch your videos, i laughed so hard at the ones in the car and the other one where you say you are a kisless virgin, you need some balls to make a video like that. You should post your channel so i can subscribe.

I haven't really considered other places, 4chin and r9k feel like home, my home was also shitty so in that way as well.

And yes i am bulgarian. You were from a nordic country, right?

>>25851352
i think you are very attractive
>>
File: 145892389561.jpg (41KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
145892389561.jpg
41KB, 500x500px
>>25851352
>non white
>mfw
>>
>>25851767
Ok then you're probably doomed. Some guys can be very social and that will get them gfs despite that they're not attractive.
>>
>>25847908
>at least 7/10

lol what
>>
>>25851988
yeah wtf he is like 3 at best
>>
>>25851787
I described my social life in >>25851056.
I can get some socializing but it never leads to anything else. As far as i know girls never even look at me.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCHUI_7Ngf05VIo8a2Xcmhw is my channel. Maybe there are some videos you haven't seen.

I've also felt pretty at home here (i can't leave) but shit like meme-forcing and such is just too damn annoying.

Yeah i'm swedish. There's a pretty good job that there's an alright chance that i could get in sofia in bulgaria. They need native swedish speakers and will pay slightly less than a decent swedish wage but like 3 times the average bulgarian wage so i'd feel pretty wealthy for a while.
>>
>>25852111
Maybe the one who made the first post really, really like beards.
There's no real problem with his face so if you like beards then it's not unlikely that you'd think that he's at least 7/10 with a beard.
>>
>>25847202
Are you talking about the 1% actual-physical-abnormality ugly, or about people who "just" don't take care of themselves, their clothes, their hygiene, their body and their looks in general ?
>>
>>25847255
>DUDE JUST BE CONFIDENT
jesus christ this tautological meme will never die
>>
>>25852240
Maybe if you were confident you'd have a gf and friends and see that it's true :^).
>>
>>25852223
some people just don't look that great

I'm attractive if I post in an ugly thread like this but by IRL standards I'm unnoticeable. It's not about grooming, it's about facial features.
You can mold a turd into a chalice but it will always be turd and not gold. Then you're a turd chalice and you see that the shapeless gold nugget is still more coveted than you are. That's basically what being ugly is like.
>>
>>25852151
Subbed, i will check out your other videos. Honestly your social life doesn't seem too bad, as far as i know a lot of guys are in your position. I am much worse.

If you come here and have some swedish colleagues to visit the bars with i am almost 100% sure you will get lots of pussy. Women here are absolute whores for tall men that look western and have decent, stable income. You will most likely roll in pussy if you act like a douchebag because that's what they also like.
If you are lucky you might also find a decent girl to spend more time with seeing as most of them look for once again people with big and stable incomes and the fact that you are swedish citizen is also a huge bonus.

However you need to be extra careful here, it's very easy to get into trouble, fights, con artists and such. Always be careful with people you don't know well.
>>
>>25852223
Or maybe some guys just have bad faces.
It's not that uncommon.
>>
>>25852283
this guy gets it you can bust your ass as an ugly male and at the end of the day tall handsome chad walks in with his cum stained sweatpants and fucks the hottest girl in the mouth while you are putting more pomade in your 50 euro pompadour
>>
>>25850193
Are you Bendich Cumberbatches child bruh?(idk how to spell his real name, but he's the guy who play the BBC version of Sherlock Holmes)
>>
>>25852381
To elaborate on what kind of social life i have. I can greet a bunch of people but there's no one i text or hang out with or anything like that.

Are you neet?

What kind of trouble could happen?
I've heard of scams being common but i think (or at least hope) that i'm catious enough to not trust anyone enough to get into a position where i could get some problems. Maybe i'd get some problems while drunk, it's easier to get problems then.
>>
>>25847202
I'm ugly, but I'm not posting a picture. I never talk to anyone. I very rarely ever get a (You), so I seldom even comment on here. I'm practically a mute.
>>
>>25852582
Well at least you great people i mean that's a start i guess. Nowdays i am too anxious to even consider that unless i absolutely have to. I am finishing a worthless bachelors degree soon, i took it just to do something but i just go there for exams and my colleagues don't even talk to me ever, they are filthy normies. Other than that i don't go out and live like a neet, no friends or anything. I will probably have to wagecuck whatever i could soon, i am fucked.

About problems i know that foreigners are exclusively targeted with all sorts of scams and shit, don't know exactly what but i know those people will try to swindle you because you are not local and you don't know their shit. It could go from small stuff like overpriced taxies to something bigger like financial scam or something. Also drunken fights here happen everyday and people die often from stabbings and shit in those fights. They don't usually happen in expensive bars but if you do something like shoving someone or eye him he could wait for you to come out and fuck your shit up with his friends, even if it's something very small. Lots of very primitive people here.
>>
>>25852832
Are you in a program where you're with almost the same people in most courses? If so, were there introductory activities in the beginning of the studies?
In my school there was social stuff every day for a month that you could go to and i worked hard to get to know people and that's the reason i know people now.
For some reason everyone else got a bunch of friends automatically just by going there,

I have fucked my studies up so many times that i think i have to stop having hopes about this shit.
I actually liked this education but i ruined it anyway and probably have to quit now.

What are you studying?
Did you attempt normalfaggotry in the beginning?
How old are you?

When reading about people moving to bulgaria i saw some brits saying it was even safer than bongistan because most crime was organized and fucking with normal people is no good for business.

Also, what would you think about 3-4000 leva per month?
Would it be very comfortable?

I visited sunny beach in bulgaria more than 10 years ago when i was around 13 with my grandmother but i was just in the 100% tourist areas and i don't even remember much from then so it wouldn't help me if i got that job.
>>
>>25853346
Yes i am in a program like that, fucking miserable having to see the same people often when they obviously dislike or ignore me. People here are generally extremely sociable and avoid less sociable people like the plague, even more in my case because when i was starting out i was in a very rough patch, on meds and generally a mess. Nowdays i am better but they still don't give a shit. There were no introductory activities or anything like that, people just come in for lectures and then a few of them do stuff together but most of them don't even communicate with each other.

I did fuck up my previous studies too, i started clean this time and managed to get to the end. I just need to do my last exams now and i am done, thank god.Education in Bulgaria though is absolute dogshit i was hoping to get marketable skills but it was all just a waste of my time.

I am doing politics related program. I didn't attempt anything because i was overwhelmed by all the noise and huge groups of people in the begging, i just talked to a handful of people that started talking to me but they eventually fucked off for some reason. I am 26.

Bulgaria is definitely not safe. People die everyday, mostly in car crashes, also street violance. However if you move in the day and on busy streets that are not in the bad parts of the cities (where the gyppos are) you will most likely have no problems.

Those money will be very comfortable for you if you don't have to pay a huge rent and don't spend too much money on restaurants and shit. You won't be rich but you will be able to save some money and afford whatever you might need.

Sunny beach is godawful place made to rip you off your euros in various ways.
>>
Literally every single cm of my body and face is stupid and ugly. All together I say I'm a natural 3/10 by virtue of being not fat, white or severely disfigured. But still far uglier than your average human being.

I wanna sudoku because what is the literal point? I've had so many bad things happen to me that I fear could've been avoided if I had been born marginally decent looking. Many more bad things to come. I'm tired and don't see the point. The world is cruel to ugly people.
>>
>>25854060
you are really cute desu
>>
>>25847775
If you get plastic surgery for that chin and get /fit/, you can be an easy 8/10
>>
>>25854187
that costs a shitload of money and it won't be enough, my nose is ugly, no cheekbones, weak jaw and huge forehead, droopy eyes, lumpy head besides i will know i am a fraud and i still have inferior genes
>>
>>25851352

Post more pics. I need to judge further.

Words.
>>
>nightmare and rage mode
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FB1oMfs8nWY
>>
>>25854290
Why don't you grow a beard? I have a shitty face like yours and having a beard makes me look a lot more handsome.
>>
>>25854571
i hate how the beard feels on my face, i dislike how they look and the beard culture is cancerous
>>
>>25847775
shut up fag i just saw a girl on /soc/ who said she would fuck you with that exact same picture

you are now a normie and need to leave
>>
>>25854618
>beard culture

I don't know anything about that but it really looks good on some people. I think you would probably look good with one.
>>
>>25854707
people say shit like that on soc all the time in real life they would not look at you
>>25854766
well i have tried growing it and it was awful, very sparse on my cheeks just plain shit looking
>>
>>25847767
what does that chart even mean
>>
>>25847202
my problem is that im too fat. and im short but i can't change that shit.. girls tell me that i have qt face and a qt smile .-.
> walking in the downtown
> music phone and my shit
> some old lady in her 50's NOT MILF walking in front of me
> looking at me
> really looking at me
> i look at her like WHAT THE FUCK
> she tell me something but i cant understand because my earphones
> take off my earphones and ask her what the fuck
> she tells " such a cute face why are you not losing weight ? "
> i smile with sickness
> put back my earphone
> keep walking
> she yells " WHAT A NICE ASS "
sooooooooooo that it.. im trying to lose weight. cut soda bread and sugar.
walking and eating healthy cereals vegetables and lot of nuts and fruits.
>>
>>25851352
>>25851787
>>25854468
>implying this isn't the pic of a girl this anon found on fb
>>
>>25854936
what the fuck

post pic blox
>>
File: image.jpg (127KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
127KB, 640x480px
>>25847202
people keep saying im ugly but im not, do i belong in here even though i have a gf
>>
>>25854936
she wanted to help you lose weight by furious fucking m8
>>
>>25855037
What's your gf look like? Maybe you do belong here.
>>
>>25855037
Yeah you look like a weirdo.
>>
>>25850282
You should date me instead
I'm not chubby, but I'm a weeb loser blackbot
>>
>>25855037
>this fat piece of shit has a gf and I don't
Done
>>
>tfw born with a receeding hairline and due to family history you know you'll never be bald but will always look like you are balding

I just feel like it's that one thing that makes me ugly as fuck, but I know that I am all around an ugly cocksucker

Also, please don't get me the wrong way, I'm not trying to show off, I've kissed a girl, and women do like me, but I find myself an ugly, ugly person and I will never have a gf,child or wife

It feels uncomprehensibly bad.
>>
>>25856125
>tfw born with a receeding hairline and due to family history you know you'll never be bald but will always look like you are balding
Not sure if I have this or am actually balding. My mother says I've always been like that but I didn't think it was a thing.
>>
>>25850193
>>25850253
Your acne scars make you look cute actually, you probably wouldn't be cute without them
>>
File: IMG_20151206_113245.jpg (906KB, 2304x2304px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151206_113245.jpg
906KB, 2304x2304px
A random girl from my snapchat said she loved me but she was like 15 and they fall in love with literally anyone
>>
>>25856252
Just look at your father/grandfather, if they have the same thing you do, but still have hair, it's a receeding hairline, if they are bald however, you're balding
>>
>>25856338
Don't know any of my grandparents but my dad wasn't bald so maybe I'm safe.
>>
File: 035.jpg (132KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
035.jpg
132KB, 640x480px
At least some of you faggots look like men.
Being babyfaced is literally a physical broadcast to the world that youre a beta.
>>
>>25856369
>my dad started balding at 20
>already receding hairline

JUST
>>
>>25856383
is that you, blinker boy?
>>
>>25856369
you are safe anon
>>
File: 2015-07-23 15.03.04.jpg (136KB, 533x535px) Image search: [Google]
2015-07-23 15.03.04.jpg
136KB, 533x535px
>>25856383
trust me, you don't want to look older than your age
>>
>>25856324
What the fuck? Since when is fucking pitted skin attractive
>>
>>25856410
my great grandpa on my mom's side is the only bald guy in my family and I went bald very early

MPB is really unpredictable
>>
>>25856407
Sorry to hear that anon. Maybe try seeing your dermatologist to see if you can hold it off through your 20's.

>>25856410
That will be a load off my mind if so. I'm still a bit skeptical though. If i do go bald I'll look like a sickly skeleton on his death bed so here's to hoping I can at least keep my hair.
>>
>>25856466
Here's how you can look at it, you are missing hair on the sides right? Well, if it goes up to the middle of your head, that is, the top of your head, then you're balding and you should shave it off and sport a beard, if it just stays high like that for a year or two, 3, you are okay
>>
>>25856507
I have around an inch of recession near the temples. I've noticed it for around a year and a half now. Not sure if it's getting worse or I'm just paranoid.
>>
>>25856570
You really do need to make sure you pay attention to it, it's much better to end it quick than put up with it, just take a pic now and a year later, if it has moved noticeably up, then
fuck
>>
>>25847775
>>25850193
>>25850253
>>25850763
>>25851352
>>25856330
>>25856383
>>25856427

jesus fuckin christ, no one here is unfuckably ugly. Some of you are downright handsome/hot. This has to be frustrating for actually ugly people to see.
>>
>>25856597
Guess that's my only option. Not sure I can take balding on top of everything else. That would likely be the nail in the coffin.
>>
>>25856600
uglies are always too afraid to post, so fuck them
>>
>>25856600
>>25856427
nigger you have no idea what it's like to be missing hair on the sides, it makes me feel like a fucking 90 year old
>>
>>25856633
>>25856427

this is what I was talking about, you see how I don't have hair on the sides? If your hair is like this, you are fine, and shouldn't worry about a thing
>>
>>25856600
Not to mention I have a lazy eye which makes it impossible to start conversations with people because they can never tell what you're looking at
>>
>>25856694
Yeah, that's similar to what mine looks like. I always see people on here calling stuff like that balding and telling people to just shave it all off.
>>
>>25856653
I'm sure it sucks, but you're cute as fuck soooo, kinda hard for me to feel bad in comparison to actual ugly people.

Do you think your lady standards too high looks-wise?
>>
>>25856717
My father is 63 and has a full set of hair and not a single bald spot yet he has the receeding hairline, just like my grandfather, don't shave it off if your hair is like mine because it's not balding so, unless you like being bald, it won't be worth it
>>
>>25856741
Thanks for the reassurance, anon. It helped put my mind at ease.
>>
File: 20150808_010440.jpg (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
20150808_010440.jpg
1MB, 1440x2560px
>>25856726
I have no standards because I find myself too ugly to even search for a gf, maybe that picture made me look good to an extent, here's a much worse one
>>
>>25856600
Attention whoring maggots are attracted to this shit and love posting their faces because they know they're average or above
>>
>>25856826
why would they do that? Don't they see it could really hurt actually ugly people even more.

Like 'if THIS is ugly..wtf am I?!"

Maybe they're all delusional enough to think they're actually completely unattractive.
>>
>>25856445
It's not attractive but it looks nice on him, his face would be very plain without it
>>
File: 1453076787789.jpg (191KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1453076787789.jpg
191KB, 800x1000px
>>25856796
do it anon

[oc]
>>
if I tell my therapist I want to kill myself because my nose causes me distress, can I get a nosejob covered by my health insurance?
>>
>>25856884
oh boy trust me i will
>>
>>25856861
>Maybe they're all delusional enough to think they're actually completely unattractive.

happens more often than you'd think, also ugly people are too afraid to post and nobody calls these guys out for being attention-hungry
>>
>>25856796
uh.......my original comment still stands. You're delusional, talk to a shrink dude.
>>
File: nano.png (77KB, 271x308px) Image search: [Google]
nano.png
77KB, 271x308px
>>25850763
>>25851352
>>25856330
>>25856383
>>25856427
>>25856796
I honestly want to commit suicide when I see these posts.

None of you are ugly. Please don't ever think you're ugly. It's disrespectful to yourself. You might be a kissless virgin or whatever but nobody I'm quoting right now is ugly. You don't know what ugly is. I am ugly. People can't look at my face.
>>
>>25847442
Did they straight up tell you they had a crush on you?
>>
>>25857024
>You don't know what ugly is. I am ugly.
My exact feels every time I see these threads.
>>
>>25857024
Please man post it, trust me, there have been many people who were very ugly but I have never nor will i ever speek against a person due to their physical appearance, you'll feel better, just post it, nobody will judge you here and if they do it's just a delusional disoredered assfuck who has nothing better to do
>>
>tfw ugly af but you don't wanna post your face because it pisses people off
>>
File: 1452143098867.gif (1MB, 1275x916px) Image search: [Google]
1452143098867.gif
1MB, 1275x916px
The people who post their faces don't actually believe that they're ugly. They just have some things that they find unattractive about themselves so they post their best looking picture knowing all the degenerates on r9k will do nothing but praise them for being average looking. It's a way to boost their ego. On the inside they know they're not terribly ugly.
>>
File: 1209.png (60KB, 190x206px) Image search: [Google]
1209.png
60KB, 190x206px
>>25857118
you don't think I'm ugly?
>>
>>25857147
I think that's not a picture of you.
>>
>>25857024
Also, don't let it get you down, I don't know if you're ugly, if you say so without a pic then it is so but look, you should always aim for something in life, if you are too ugly for a gf then commit yourself to working and giving to charity, you weren't gifted by nature with good looks to spend all of your days chasing women and getting drunk, you were given a bad face, but why not embrace it, work, and help people who were born into poverty?
>>
>>25857153
>so ugly I couldn't possibly have posted myself

I guess that's all I needed to hear
>>
>>25857176
That's not a fucking picture of you stop being a fag
>>
>>25857147
Okay nigger, there's a difference between ugly and not giving a shit, can you not lose weight? Yes you can, so that's one thing you can fix, can you get a haircut? Yes you can, can you lose the neckbeard? Yes you can.

There you go, you just became attractive
>>
>>25857188
it is

>>25857209
>just change everything about yourself and then you might be attractive
you could say that to anybody
>>
>>25857231
If that's you, post another picture of yourself
>>
>>25857231
>a 5 minute shave and 30 minute haircut is changing everything about yourself

????
>>
File: lole.png (298KB, 370x460px) Image search: [Google]
lole.png
298KB, 370x460px
>>25857250
have I made you happy yet, or are you going to continue to berate me for my ugly face?
>>
File: fuckingworthlesspieceofshit.jpg (182KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
fuckingworthlesspieceofshit.jpg
182KB, 1080x720px
>tfw 0 positive attributes
>laundry list of negatives

also sorry for being here
>>
File: IMG_20160114_235111.jpg (901KB, 2304x2304px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160114_235111.jpg
901KB, 2304x2304px
Tfw shitty hair and neckbeard. Can't even get Asian gf
>>
It fucking hurts.

Life is meaningless if you're ugly.
>>
>>25857327
Well I see that you are self loathing, I am aswel, however, you aren't a fucking model, but you aren't ugly either, I just don't know what to say on top of that, you aren't ugly, you aren't beautifull, you are average, and that's fine
>>
>>25857358
you're handsome get out of here.

fucking normies.
>>
>>25857358
Fucking idiot fishing for attention. You're just as bad as a chick.
>>
>>25857327
lose weight and you'll be fine.

this thread is for people who lost weight, fixed their teeth, started dressing well and still are ugly, just like me
>>
>>25857358
Confirmed for fishing for attention, you've posted twice in the thread, we all know you are good looking and shit, whatever, fuck off
>>
File: image.jpg (45KB, 644x644px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45KB, 644x644px
Y'all have it easy
>>
>>25857156
>if you are too ugly for a gf then commit yourself to working and giving to charity
Lel just be a cuck to the normalfags and be happy about it brah.
>>
>>25856877
well, thanks for sharing that worthless opinion
>>
File: WIN_20150216_172938.jpg (150KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20150216_172938.jpg
150KB, 1280x720px
Only chubby girls like me and gay guys. Please kill me robots.
>>
>>25857156
fuck you fucking slave.
>>
>>25856705
Holy fuck, I know this feel way too well.
Having a lazy eye has to be one of the worst things ever
>>
I'd be /ok/ if I wasn't significantly balding at 24
>>
>>25857390
i agree with you that i am not beautiful. i don't agree with the rest, life has taught me better
>>25857426
i wasn't aware you made the rules of this thread, i apologize

i lost weight and looked at least as bad. i'm allowed to post because i'm actually ugly
>>
>tfw 19
>still a vigin
>>
>>25857732
get a better haircut so you can actually look like you aren't teenage trash
>>
>>25857501
Please fucking kill yourself
>>
File: Why.jpg (118KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Why.jpg
118KB, 960x1280px
I was ugly until I got a trendy haircut
>>
File: ityou.jpg (11KB, 277x210px) Image search: [Google]
ityou.jpg
11KB, 277x210px
>>25857732
>not finding a gay adventure partner
>>
>>25850763
>>25851352
>>25856330
>>25856383
>>25856427
>>25856796
>>25857358
>>25857501
>>25857732
>>25857790
maybe you're alone because of your horrible narcissistic personalities
>>
>>25857865
im>>25857732
but everytime ive attempted to have sex they always back out. I do everything hygenic and safe but they never go through. Im sexually fustrated
>>
>>25857892
i'm frustrated that you're a fag with a bad haircut that posts his face on 4chan to beg for compliments
>>
>>25857917
getting a little toastie there roastie?
Like im the only one who posted their face
>>
>>25858007
i quoted everyone
>>25857865

lose the shitty bieber haircut and maybe you'll stop being such a pitiful character
>>
>>25857358
your face looks stupid as fuck
>>
>>25858027
Not me ;-;

It didn't bother me though, I know I barely exist
Thread posts: 234
Thread images: 38

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.