[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here can't get a job?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Iwilldefeatyou.png (555KB, 820x443px) Image search: [Google]
Iwilldefeatyou.png
555KB, 820x443px
4 years going on, i don't want to give up, but I did my best.
I ranted about it on forums on other sites, and people tell me not to give up, then I ask them if they can hook me up and they never reply.
>>
I gave up on getting a job, it's impossible without lying a lot or nepotism. Instead I'm enlisting.
>>
>>25846474
I found this out, but that leaves my only options to shooting up a school or suicide? My medical history stopped me from joining the military.
>>
What kind of jobs are you looking for? Just something to get by, or are you looking to build a career? What sort of background do you have? Work experience? Skills? Education?
>>
>>25847121
I'm looking for literally any job senpai, even if it's a mcdonalds job.

As for experience, I'm currently a part-time developer and that's how I survive. They pay me a large amount of money for 10 hours of work that I barely get by. Sometimes when months are tight, I get a few hours of $100/hour work. I have a couple years of coding experience, people hire me for freelancing but that's about it. It's depressing that I can get 20 hours of work for $50/hour in a month, but I can't get a full-time job at taco bell.

It bothers me because I'm paranoid as absolute shit, that if I don't get these hours, then I'm on the street homeless, full-time job will make me feel safe.

I have worked many part time jobs, all jobs have been like 10-20 hours a week seasonal jobs, tons of labor and managerial experience (yes, I been a part-time manager. But it was like close to minimum wage for 10 hours a week.)

No college education, but I have nearly a year experience tutoring people with programming. (unpaid)
>>
>>25847233
Get a job in sales and take it seriously. Sales is a career with a potential to earn you up to 10K per month if you go in with no bullshit.

It's real easy to get a job in sales but it isn't easy to preform if you don't take it seriously.
>>
>>25847569
I tried it and took it seriously, lost after 1 month. Thanks life for me being a social recluse and trying to scam people to survive. It's the most mindbreaking depressing job, and it's what made me attempt suiccide for the first time.
>>
>>25846451
Shouldn't give up. Just start lying. If you don't I assume you don't want it

start volunteering too. It makes you look like you actually enjoy working. If you just say "I've been looking for a job for 4 years" they somehow perceive that as being lazy
>>
>>25847660
>trying to scam people to survive

I thought this too but I got over it after a while. I felt bad for "scamming" old ladies and stuff but I needed money for my dental procedure because I was in huge pain. But I felt bad because I grew up with the idea to be nice to your elders and cartoons conditioning people to "help the nice old woman walk across the street".

But you know what? Fuck that. I tried getting a job at Tuesday Mornings for example and who did I see at the register? Old bitches who shouldn't be working there who should be out golfing who refused to give me a card for a job. Maybe they're racist I don't know I don't care but they're bitches. Walk into CVS and who is working there? Old people. Old people taking jobs young adults are supposed to have. Old people driving nice cars and living in nice neighborhoods while my family is struggling. Old people who are head of HR who keep denying me a place to work when they got their positions because they're 'yes men' to the son of the company.

If they're stupid enough to empty their wallet for me the deserve to get scammed. It is simply justice for people like us. Think of it this way: we're not holding guns to their heads we are offering them a service that is optional. These people have money and people love spending. Just make your money and leave I mean you can make enough to fulfill your dreams man.
>>
>>25847121
why did you post, sounded like you were about to offer a job, damn troll.

>>25847858
Yep, 2016 is the year of lies for me man. I did lie on one contract before, and managed to complete the work. Lying seems to be the only way to win in life.
>>
>>25846451
I finally got a job and it seriously fucking sucks ass.
>>
>>25847906
what kind of sales job lets me target old people? I was a sales employee for an auto company, I was dealing with young 30's CEO's, it was incredibly stressful to make them give up millions of dollars to our company.
>>
>>25848035

You know about those tech support "scams"? There are quite a few out there here in the states (lots of them where I live) and you can make big money doing it. People are really computer retarded and you can say anything on the phone and they'll believe you.

It works because you sound American and not Indian.
>>
>>25846451
im paramedic but i dont wanna work in that shit you are almost a slave with a shitty wage doing almost all the work.... fuck off thats why i wanna study nursery.
the only good thing are the chicks. a lot of qts.
unless that you are working in a hotel doing almost nothing that would be a paradise.
>>
>>25847940
>why did you post, sounded like you were about to offer a job, damn troll.
I wanna know what kind of job you're missing out on. Like on what premise are you looking for a job?

If you were expecting job offers on THIS board, I feel bad for you.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.