[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Only friend I ever had dropped me for supporting Trump

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: 1385830553448.gif (13KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1385830553448.gif
13KB, 633x758px
>Only friend I ever had dropped me for supporting Trump
>>
>actually votes
I would too you normie scum
>>
you deserved it
fucking retard
>>
He sounds like a traitor who hates America, you are better off without that faggot, OP. I bet her is a redditor who will vote for Sanders.
>>
File: 1452931630960.jpg (83KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1452931630960.jpg
83KB, 960x720px
>>25843916
Then he really wasn't your friend.

>actually supporting Trump

But you probably deserved it for some other stupid shit you do senpai.
>>
>>25843941
>>25843944
>>25844097
I think I'm going to kill myself tonight...
>>
Daily reminder that Donald Trump is one big meme, just like all his policies and his tweets
>>
>got booed out of Christmas for being on fence about Trump
>only acceptable answer was that he was literally Hitler
>drove home crying
>no presents
>>
File: image.jpg (428KB, 1280x1473px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
428KB, 1280x1473px
>>25843916
Haha, robot scum. Why not join the army of well adjusted Rand Paul supporters?
>everyone from Chad all the way down to eggman could be a Rand supporter
>it's the best way to earn friends
>>
>normies: donald trump is literally hitler 2.0 he's racist sexist misogynist and wants to gas all muslims!
>well actually if you look up the facts you'll see that those claims are demonstrably fals-
>FUCK YOU WHAT ARE YOU A NAZI SYMPATHIZER YOU ARE LITERALLY HITLER
every person who hates donald trump in a nutshell
>>
>>25843916
that's what you get for memeing IRL. 4chan only likes Trump because they're autistic racists.
>>
File: image.gif (2MB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2MB, 300x300px
>>25844570
>IM GONNA BAN ALL MUSLIMS FROM COMING INTO COUNTRY
hello misser trump may I come in?
>are you a Muslim?
no
>COME ON IN THEN
if you actually think that's a plan that has no flaws at all you're a complete idiot. Rand Paul says you just can't come in if you're from a high risk country.
>>
>>25844570
nah, i hate trump because he has no policies and definitely no skill running a fucking country.

don't reference muh public speaker president or DUDEWEED. I didn't vote for them.
>>
>>25844570
>literally supporting the chadiest Chad for president
>calling his opponents normies
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
I hope you actually explained why you like him in detail instead of relying on /pol/.
>>
>>25843916
>revealing your power level
not even once senpai
>>
>>25844637
>no policies
except that he has a shitload of policies on his website if you actually had a thought for yourself for once in your life and tried googling for 2 seconds
>>25844617
hello misser paul, can i come in?
>are you from a high risk country
no
>WELL COME ON IN THEN

i can oversimplify things like a dumbass too
>>
dude Trump is a meme, you don't actually tell people you're voting for him
>>
>>25843916
Could have seen that coming familia:
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/oct/21/liberals-more-likely-conservatives-dump-friend-ove/

Liberals don't take kindly to outside opinions
>>
>>25844769
literally the new fascism
>>
>Discussing politics with friends
I will never understand it, just a friendship-ender for most cases. You will not change their opinion and on the off chance you agree it's just circlejerking over how amazing X is along with how much a bastard Y can be.
>>
File: 1452622800043.png (465KB, 498x566px) Image search: [Google]
1452622800043.png
465KB, 498x566px
>>25844145
>not being able to take the bantz

If some fuck dropped you for wanting to vote for Trump the douche isn't worth your time. If you "made" one friend you can make another, lesson learned "don't talk about politics, religion", (and there's a third) but they're the most interesting desu

Is there an actual reason to an hero, or has the loneliness brought on depression symptoms?
>>
>>25844769
Liberals don't take kindly to tolerating retards
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.