[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>fw can't tell if she's into me or not

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: 1452832747108.png (15KB, 635x773px) Image search: [Google]
1452832747108.png
15KB, 635x773px
>fw can't tell if she's into me or not
>>
File: abstract.jpg (61KB, 636x640px) Image search: [Google]
abstract.jpg
61KB, 636x640px
>>25843776
>I feel you famalamalamalamam
>>
File: 1447355189090.png (672KB, 664x558px) Image search: [Google]
1447355189090.png
672KB, 664x558px
>tfw brother's gf is a total two faced bitch who can't tell me she hates me and throws little jabs when she has the opportunity

I'm going to kill her
>>
if you can't tell, then she definitely isn't
>>
>>25844623
Pretty much this. Don't cling to a fantasy or you'll end up with oneitis. If you have balls ask her out, the worst thing that can happen is that she rejects you, but at least you'll know the truth.
>>
File: 1322075776797.jpg (67KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1322075776797.jpg
67KB, 500x667px
>>25844623
>>25844921
These.
And if you don't ask her, the answer is always a defacto "no."
>>
>>25843776
Assume she's not, act as if she is. And then she will.

t. Chad
>>
>>25843776
if you have to ask here she isnt
>>
File: 1450814354980.jpg (71KB, 750x724px) Image search: [Google]
1450814354980.jpg
71KB, 750x724px
>Meet girl around new years
>Things are a bit shaky at first, but we get closer, she invites me to a new years eve party
>We hook up for real
>Afterwards things get a bit shaky again, assume that based on what she's said before, she's simply very impersonal while talking over text and chat
>Every time we do see each other things are great, inbetween really can't tell
>At least she usually initates conversation, but has kinda stopped
>Don't know what the fuck to do

I just want a yes or no so that I can move on goddamnit
but I'm afraid that if there's still a chance for a yes that I'll fuck it up by preassuring her for an answer.
>>
tfw i was positive this guy was into me but he doesnt reply to my texts :(
>>
>>25844623
>>25844623
Got a question:

>she often asks me if we can go for a walk when we're free
>go for long walks in the park / around college
>she doesn't have any other male friendos
>Every time we've hung out she's the one initiating (asking)

But

>Shes a 6/10, I'm a 4, maybe 5 on a good day
>whenever we hang out its purely platonic - no flirting or whatever. Though we're both quiet / reserved so neither of us are good at it in the first place

Do you think she likes me? We've been friends for a few months now.
>>
>>25845048
>I just want a yes or no so that I can move on goddamnit

Just move on already. If she's withdrawing, you should've been leaps and bounds ahead of her. The last thing you want to do is let some bitch string you along.
>>
>>25845103
sounds like you could make it work

post pic of her plz so i can imagine its me whos in your situation it will help me sleep at night
>>
>>25845103
Honestly, it should be pretty obvious if she's into you or if this is strictly platonic. If you really can't figure it out dawg, just ask her to get coffee with you. Don't say any faggy shit like "Do you want to get coffee sometime?", you need to say it like "Let's get coffee tomorrow afternoon if you're free." It's pretty clear that this is a "date-ish" thing to do. If she seems uncomfortable with it or trying to make excuses, she's not into you. At this point you can accept platonic friendship or stop hanging out with the girl.
>>
>>25845187

Trust this Anon, OP. Good advice.
>>
>>25845187
Got it, thanks brah.

Is there a way I can make it crystal clear I'm asking her out without mentioning the word "date"?
>>
>>25846034
Hmm, that's kind of tough. She's the one always initiating contact and asking to hang out so hopefully you taking the initiative is enough.

Honestly, asking someone to coffee is like THE prototypical casual date so she should understand your intentions hopefully. My advice would be not to try and say anything "special" so she knows it's a date. I personally can't think of anything that wouldn't come off as weird and possibly too aggressive, so I say just go for it with a standard sentence. If she says yes, play it by ear from there and decide what your next move will be based on how the coffee "date" goes. It's really more of a starter date so that you can gauge her reaction. Pay attention to body language and conversation cues during the date but don't be a fucking sperg. Play it cool and you got it dawg.
>>
File: 1452190231167.jpg (11KB, 250x249px) Image search: [Google]
1452190231167.jpg
11KB, 250x249px
>>25846155
Love you brah. I hope I make it.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.