[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
>Hey, you! You're cute! Why don't...
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3
>Hey, you! You're cute! Why don't you come here and sit down on this bench with me?
>>
>>25843699
>mfw I have to cover my crack pipe and leave the park because the cops are using qt as undercover agents
>>
I must respectfully decline. I have matters to attend to at home.
>>
"I don't have any money, sorry."
And then I'd curse myself for going in to an area where people beg for donations and shit without my headphones as I awkwardly power-walked away.
>>
>>25843699
Am I the only one who thinks her legs are disturbingly skinny?

>inb4 landwhale roastie
>>
>>25843699

Could you be any more of a basic bitch
>>
>>25843902
Some broads are twiggy, I don't think she's anorexic what with her chipmunk cheeks and thick hair. Also she's dressed to mask the fact that she's a scarecrow.
>>
I'm coming milady!!!
>>
I appear to have shat myself, sorry.
>>
da fuck wrong wit yo neck
scoliosis-ass lookin ho
>>
>lift her up by her legs
>bash her head against that tree until her brains spill out of her eyes

Who's cute now bish?
>>
>>25844467
>edgy
>also uses bish
I'm confused as to what you are.
>>
nice birdy legs
>>
>>25844497
I'm a lyrical spiritual
>>
Would probably fuck tbqhwyf
>>
>>25843699
did someone forget to wear their glasses to day
>>
>>25844457
This negro is too stupid to correctly diagnose scoliosis
>>
Sit down, lean in, and respond with
"You know, I'm aware this is a social experiment video,and I'm going to have your channel shut down. :^)"
>>
>>25843699
>sit down on the bench
>silence
>she leaves
>>
>*pretends I didn't hear her through my headphones.*
>*fear for my safety*
>*fear my later dissapointment*
>*feel bad about her disappointment*
>>
>>25843699
Look at her legs. She's clearly a cripple.
>>
>Go to sit down
>She was talking to Chad behind you
>Walk away awkwardly
>>
>>25843759
Zozzled m8
>>
>>25843902
That's what happens when you have low fat and no muscle, ya silly goose.

>inb4 /fit/ fag
>>
>>25844527
Miracle individual flippidy skippidy dippidy
>>
File: 1453132575533.png (64 KB, 507x540) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1453132575533.png
64 KB, 507x540
>I have to return some videotapes
>skinnyfat womanlet shit
>>
>>25843699

Why the fuck do girls think that is an attractive way to dress!? I'm so fucking tired of seeing these bitches in little fuzzy Chinese "boots", yoga pants and a fucking bed sheet they call a shirt.
>>
"It appears that you're using an iPhone. Not only is this a violation of your privacy, but mine too - have you even read the EULA? I also refuse to be within a certain distance from devices running nonfree software."
>>
Something similar has happened to me before

>Hey! Come sit with me and my friends!
>Are you sure?

Awkwardly sits down and says nothing. Leaves after 10 minutes to masturbate in dorm room.
>>
> I only sit with girl who don't skip leg day
>>
>>25843902
>>25843945
>>25844790
That's a picture of a girl who uses a wheelchair you retards
>>
>>25847377
And? I didn't say anything other than no muscle. That's an explanation as of why she has none. Don't see how that makes me a retard.
>>
>>25843699
not into white girls, also your fit is shit.
>>
>AM I BEING DETAINED?
>AM I BEING DETAINED?
>AM I BEING DETAINED?
super-original-comment
>>
>>25843699
>yeah, that's not weird or suspicious
>>
This is some kind of prank, isn't it?
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3
Thread DB ID: 436227

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.