[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Hey, you! You're cute! Why don't you come here

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

>Hey, you! You're cute! Why don't you come here and sit down on this bench with me?
>>
>>25843699
>mfw I have to cover my crack pipe and leave the park because the cops are using qt as undercover agents
>>
I must respectfully decline. I have matters to attend to at home.
>>
"I don't have any money, sorry."
And then I'd curse myself for going in to an area where people beg for donations and shit without my headphones as I awkwardly power-walked away.
>>
>>25843699
Am I the only one who thinks her legs are disturbingly skinny?

>inb4 landwhale roastie
>>
>>25843699

Could you be any more of a basic bitch
>>
>>25843902
Some broads are twiggy, I don't think she's anorexic what with her chipmunk cheeks and thick hair. Also she's dressed to mask the fact that she's a scarecrow.
>>
I'm coming milady!!!
>>
I appear to have shat myself, sorry.
>>
da fuck wrong wit yo neck
scoliosis-ass lookin ho
>>
>lift her up by her legs
>bash her head against that tree until her brains spill out of her eyes

Who's cute now bish?
>>
>>25844467
>edgy
>also uses bish
I'm confused as to what you are.
>>
nice birdy legs
>>
>>25844497
I'm a lyrical spiritual
>>
Would probably fuck tbqhwyf
>>
File: bing-klingon-translator.jpg (39KB, 640x350px) Image search: [Google]
bing-klingon-translator.jpg
39KB, 640x350px
>>25843699
did someone forget to wear their glasses to day
>>
>>25844457
This negro is too stupid to correctly diagnose scoliosis
>>
Sit down, lean in, and respond with
"You know, I'm aware this is a social experiment video,and I'm going to have your channel shut down. :^)"
>>
>>25843699
>sit down on the bench
>silence
>she leaves
>>
>*pretends I didn't hear her through my headphones.*
>*fear for my safety*
>*fear my later dissapointment*
>*feel bad about her disappointment*
>>
>>25843699
Look at her legs. She's clearly a cripple.
>>
>Go to sit down
>She was talking to Chad behind you
>Walk away awkwardly
>>
>>25843759
Zozzled m8
>>
>>25843902
That's what happens when you have low fat and no muscle, ya silly goose.

>inb4 /fit/ fag
>>
>>25844527
Miracle individual flippidy skippidy dippidy
>>
File: 1453132575533.png (64KB, 507x540px) Image search: [Google]
1453132575533.png
64KB, 507x540px
>I have to return some videotapes
>skinnyfat womanlet shit
>>
>>25843699

Why the fuck do girls think that is an attractive way to dress!? I'm so fucking tired of seeing these bitches in little fuzzy Chinese "boots", yoga pants and a fucking bed sheet they call a shirt.
>>
"It appears that you're using an iPhone. Not only is this a violation of your privacy, but mine too - have you even read the EULA? I also refuse to be within a certain distance from devices running nonfree software."
>>
Something similar has happened to me before

>Hey! Come sit with me and my friends!
>Are you sure?

Awkwardly sits down and says nothing. Leaves after 10 minutes to masturbate in dorm room.
>>
> I only sit with girl who don't skip leg day
>>
>>25843902
>>25843945
>>25844790
That's a picture of a girl who uses a wheelchair you retards
>>
>>25847377
And? I didn't say anything other than no muscle. That's an explanation as of why she has none. Don't see how that makes me a retard.
>>
>>25843699
not into white girls, also your fit is shit.
>>
>AM I BEING DETAINED?
>AM I BEING DETAINED?
>AM I BEING DETAINED?
super-original-comment
>>
>>25843699
>yeah, that's not weird or suspicious
>>
This is some kind of prank, isn't it?
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.