[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think robots? Once a cheater always a cheater?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_2016-01-18-11-13-30-1.png (120KB, 622x1020px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-18-11-13-30-1.png
120KB, 622x1020px
What do you think robots? Once a cheater always a cheater? Or can people change?
>>
The only real difference is she'll dump you and go fuck another dude. I suggest avoiding
>>
She hit the wall, but she'll jump any chance.

If streets were paved with dicks, she'd be walking on her ass.
>>
>>25843373
She's not with me though. She has a real life boyfriend. I'm just a guy that used to sext her a bit.
>>
>>25843347
people don't change, op. they can say they do, but it's so hard, it's nearly impossible.

she will cuck you again.
>>
>>25843411
Oh I was giving her way too much credit then. The fact she's even talking to you is proof enough that she'll cheat again
>>
>>25843347
She didnt change
>>
>>25843512
A few days back I said "can I ask you pervy questions."

She said "yes :$"

She also said her boyfriend would be mad if he found out I was asking her pervy questions.

It's pretty scary knowing that a girl is willing to go behind her boyfriend's back like that, even when currently pregnant with his child.
>>
>>25843347

well people can change it's just that they usually don't

>before I got pregnant

instant-fuck off
>>
>>25843767
Maybe pregnancy will change her though...
>>
>>25843347
Fuck off normie, do you actually think you're a robot? Disgusting
>>
>>25843394
Good quote, my grandpop would tell it to me all the time
>>
>>25843411
oh wow, where did you meet the girl though?
>>
>>25843967
I'm a 26 year old virgin.

>>25844037
Omegle.
>>
>>25843347
nope she will look for excuses to cheat again and blame the guy then come back and say I've grown up please take me I'm trust worthy :^),

pregnancy will just make her consider protection though
>>
You are all referring to the girl because of the pic, but what about guys? Can they change?
>>
>>25844325
Go roast back on reddit
RREEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>25844325
Usually no, and to answer OP, usually no.
But I feel like the guy who gets with a girl "after she's had all her fun" is just being used.
>>
>>25844406
Don't get a seizure Anon
I was just asking :)
>>
File: 1452960761493.jpg (135KB, 958x719px) Image search: [Google]
1452960761493.jpg
135KB, 958x719px
>>25844238
see >>25844325
and make it he.

Out of a man and a women, women have no insentive to have to change a behaviour as their will be someone who would want to date her (betas etc). where as a man on the other hand might have to change core behaviours in order to attract a woman. (robots etc)

when it comes to cheating a man may have to change if it effects (close friends or family )

tldr; women don't have any real reason to change.

men may change depending on circumstance and situation in life.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.