[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does it feel knowing you are a God and wasted your life?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 10

File: celestial-buddha-wat-rong.jpg (119KB, 791x1024px) Image search: [Google]
celestial-buddha-wat-rong.jpg
119KB, 791x1024px
How does it feel knowing you are a God and wasted your life?
>>
Wouldn't me being a god mean that I live forever and thus have an infinite amount of time to waste?
>>
File: Samsara.jpg (400KB, 839x1153px) Image search: [Google]
Samsara.jpg
400KB, 839x1153px
>>25843057
That is correct.

But wasting a life in the human realm is dumb.
>>
>>25843057
Technically true, but with eternal recurrence being the bitch it is, you'll waste the same X number of years you're alive again and again.... forever.
>>
No one is wasting their life. We are all doing exactly what we need to do.
>>
File: p8YHb.jpg (405KB, 648x1920px) Image search: [Google]
p8YHb.jpg
405KB, 648x1920px
>>25843016
many lives will be wasted on this journey desu senpai
>>
File: 1452608819245.jpg (71KB, 520x520px) Image search: [Google]
1452608819245.jpg
71KB, 520x520px
>>25843016
What is a non-wasted life ?
>>
If I'm God then why can't I make anime real?
Checkmate atheists
>>
>>25843196
>you left behind a wife and two children
Immersion broken. Also preachy new age bullshit is tiring to read.
>>
>>25843213
A happy life where you do things you enjoy instead of complaining about stuff you can't change
>>
>>25843213
To tear comfy pic, friend.
>>
>>25843297
>instead of complaining about stuff you can't change

But things you can't change are a huge point in happiness famiglia.
>>
>>25843297
What if I don't enjoy anything here ? Things I would enjoy - things I can't change = 0.
>>
>>25843326
until now

when you realise that the current moment is as it is you will find a sense of peace
>>
>>25843297
That just made me realize that there's nothing wrong with spending your life playing vidya and watching anime for the rest of your life. Normies try to shame others into leading a so-called "fulfilled" life. I think it's okay just playing video games, masturbaing to hentai and watching anime for life.
>>
>>25843291
top kek, still an interesting story and good message to live by. i.e do unto others as you would do to yourself
>>
>>25843371
you are free to life your life the way you want to that is the beauty of it
this universe only exists for you to enjoy it how is this not obvious
>>
>>25843357
>He bought into the Kekhart Lolle meme
>>
>>25843016
>DUUUDE JUST MEDAITATE AND TAKE SOME HAARRDDD DRUGS MAAANNNNN!!11!
>THAT'S HOW YOU BECOME A LITERALL GODDDD BROOO LIKE MEEEE
>I THINK ABOUT DEEEP SHJITJ AND STUFF MAN I THINK BROOO IM A GOD JUST THINK ABOUT STUFF AND TAKE DRUGS OPEN THE THIRD EYE!!!!!!1!1!
kindly, fuck off
>>
>>25843445
It is beautiful.
>>
>>25843357

What a bunch of hippie horse shit.
>>
>>25843571
op didn't mention any drugs
>>>/out/
>>
File: 5657.png (163KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
5657.png
163KB, 500x500px
>>25843445
>how is this not obvious
Not him, when you spent the day filling forms and shuffling paperwork that you have to fill or else people come in your living space to throw you out and other people stop giving you meds so you die and other people put you in a cage it's not obvious. When your body needs a ton of meds and surgery every other year to continue to exist it's not obvious too. Since we all navigate in this collective dream and someone's dream is the next person's nightmare, shit happens all the time.

You see this reality as a theme park, I see it as a prison. Deep down I want the new agers to be right but everything I see, everything I do and every interaction I have confirms my conclusions about this world.

Am I supposed to die or live ? If I stop taking medications I'll die. Am I supposed to try and find a mate or give up ? Am I supposed to do something productive with my life or fap it away ?

>hurr do wat u want
I want to take the elevator to the 49th floor, open the door to the rooftop, walk towards the edge and jump. Is that okay with God or will I get an astral spanking session for it ?
>>
>>25843650
>he thinks when he kills himself the ride will be over
BWAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH oh wait you're serious let me laugh even harder HOWHOWHOWHOWHOWHOWHOW
>>
File: 74.jpg (81KB, 500x693px) Image search: [Google]
74.jpg
81KB, 500x693px
>>25843700
So I'm right then ? It's a prison and there's no way out ? Souls are getting recycled endlessly down here where they're being harvested for energy by other entities that torture them in order to extract it ?

What if I escape the moon beam senpai, what if I refuse to be put inside a new body ? What if I maintain my awareness on the other side and give the eagle my recollection and go on my merry way into the unknown ?
>>
anyone here play runescape? to me runescape is where I choose to spend my life, real life sucks.
>>
If I am benevolent, this will instruct my actions to I can bring relief and joy.
If I am not, then new paths of suffering and punishment are being revealed to me.
>>
>>25843787
There is no escape anon
Life is a gift and a curse simultaneously
>>
File: 1360559845801.jpg (42KB, 469x501px) Image search: [Google]
1360559845801.jpg
42KB, 469x501px
How do I ascend into my light body?

Surely I will get there if I play enough video games and masturbate.
>>
The only way to succeed in life is to get through it without attachments. I have nothing and no one. I believe that if I go to Heaven then that will be my life, my real life. This life is just a practice life.
>>
"All worldly pursuits have but the one unavoidable end, which is sorrow: acquisitions end in dispersion; buildings in destruction; meetings in separation; births, in death. Knowing this, one should, from the very first, renounce acquisition and heaping up, and building, and meeting; and faithful to the commands of an eminent guru, set about realizing the Truth (which has no birth or death)." - Milarepa

Why don't robots become Buddhists and realize that desire is all but suffering and true contentment can only come within?
>>
>>25843927
This place is heaven

or hell depending on how you view it
>>
File: coolest god.jpg (33KB, 370x300px) Image search: [Google]
coolest god.jpg
33KB, 370x300px
>cool indian god shit
>suddenly chinese cartoon images
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcPWU59Luoc

relevant video
>>
File: 0352.png (90KB, 479x511px) Image search: [Google]
0352.png
90KB, 479x511px
>>25843876
I will get off this ride, anon. I will find a loophole. I will create a secure astral plane just for me, a beautiful world where I will live in a nice little house on a hill with a big garden and flowers everywhere.

When I succeed in doing this you'll be welcome in my world ! There will be cakes and tea, fresh air, birds, and no bullshit.

>>25843927
If the new agers are right you'll get insta-reincarnated for wasting your life.
>>
>>25843976
What if heaven is inside yourself and when you die you go in there. So being in heaven is just being really introspective. So all robots are in heaven right now.
>>
>>25844009
I'm sorry for the chinese cartoon images anon, I find them pretty and inspiring but I will stop if they trigger you. Though if you bothered to read my posts instead of focusing on the images attached to them maybe you'd see that I'm not off topic.
>>
File: 1444418884532.jpg (8KB, 223x225px) Image search: [Google]
1444418884532.jpg
8KB, 223x225px
>>25844136
Then normies are in hell. I'd rather be in hell then.
>>
>>25843964
Transcending something you can get and ragequitting sour grapes are two different paradigms, anon.

Chad's transcendence of his normie ways after all the sex and all the drugs and all the fame and money means something.

There's no merit in walking away from something that was (almost) out of your reach to begin with.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.