[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys, I think I may be actually losing my mind somehow. I don't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: Smile.png (426KB, 666x446px) Image search: [Google]
Smile.png
426KB, 666x446px
Guys, I think I may be actually losing my mind somehow.
I don't know how to say it without sounding completely pathetic.
But, I am uncontrollably obsessed with Elliot Rodger. I mean- I've been told I'm in love with him. I try not to think that's true, because that's crazy.
But, I fantasize about him constantly and not just sexually. I imagine normal things like going places, talking, cuddling. I use recordings of his voice to go to sleep to. I paint him constantly. I sometimes cry over him.
I've almost completely lost the will to go after alive men anymore which could be less painful in the long run and save me the feel of rejection. But wanting a dead person this bad is also extremely painful.
Any of you have experience being ridiculously in love with a person you can never meet?
>>
i need to see your elliot paintings pronto
>>
>>25842432
Dude.
I paint like I'm five.
They aren't good.
I destroyed all but two of my Elliot ones.
>>
File: Kylo_Ren.jpg (106KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Kylo_Ren.jpg
106KB, 1280x720px
>>25842389
Not surprising you love him so much OP, he was literally the perfect gentleman.

Nothing should stand in your way OP you will finish, what the rodge started.
>>
>>25842469
I think what scares me a little is I've thought of that.
But, I usually get drunk and convince myself that's too far.
>>
>>25842465
>not posting your 2 surviving Elliott paintings

You do realize this man is a meme here right

>being in love with a dead meme
>2016
>>
>>25842592
He's certainly not a meme to everyone here.
And the last thing I want is my shitty art spread around on /r9k/
>>
Why fall for the failed normie of school shooters OP? Get some taste and do that with a quality one like Lepine or even Cho if you really need a mainstream one.
>>
>>25842389
>being ridiculously in love with a person you can never meet
thats what being a spaghetti lord is like. knowing that you could talk to that one girl, but also knowing that you would fuck it up.
>>
>>25842748
I don't like him because of him killing people.
I liked him after reading his manifesto.
>>
you're still far behind that utv stalker
you need to up your game anon
>>
>>25842770
I don't know, man.
When I was scared to talk to someone it was never this painful.
Maybe because I didn't completely fall for them. I didn't have the ability to read about their whole life and then know they don't exist anymore.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.