[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here /INTJ/? >tfw literally too smart to make friends/have

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 9

File: image.png (22KB, 217x225px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
22KB, 217x225px
Who here /INTJ/?

>tfw literally too smart to make friends/have gf/function properly amongst normies
>tfw people automatically hate you because they realize they lost the mental lottery
>tfw I'm the King and they're the pawns
>>
>>25842268
Woah dont cut yourself on that edge there bro

>This is why you don't have friends
>It's because you literally are a narcissist who thinks they're smart
>>
>>25842268
I am sure you are just a special snowflake (^:
>>
Yup, sounds like an INTJ autist to me.

>too smart to make friends
jesus christ
>>
File: smugwojakgod.png (259KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojakgod.png
259KB, 640x640px
Who /smugINTJ/ here?
>>
Also I'm a body-positive scorpio with a certified IQ of 170+, proud atheist and self-proclaimed philosopher. hmu @ [email protected]
>>
>>25842285
>>25842301
>>25842304
hello reddit, how's your first day in le 'chon? :)
>>
>>25842332
>INTJ "imverysmart" autist gets called out
>Gets butthurt about looking stupid so he calls everyone else "le redit amirite?"
>>
>>25842268
The fuck? /INTJ/ doesnt mean you're intellectually superior, it means you're more intellectually wired. It means you respond to facts and not "muh feels", while also having trouble understanding or just outright dismissing your own feelings as annoying and useless.
>>
ENTJ-T. Crippled by aspergers. Makes for some awkward interactions.

>tfw missed my shot at being chad by a small margin
>>
File: image.jpg (28KB, 430x445px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28KB, 430x445px
>>25842349
kill yourself if you're too new to know your memes

bet you're one of the underage kiddies that migrated from /b/ after le epic shooting
>>
>>25842268
INTJ here. Get over yourself, you fucking clueless edgelord autist. The reason people don't like you is because you're a smarmy supercilious puerile cunt. Grow up, dude.
>>
>>25842349
>>25842447
>>25842480
spotted the newfriends
>>
I'm INTJ too but I'm kinda stupid.
>>
>>25842268
>>25842332
>>25842473
>>25842498
literally samefag, kill yourself autist
>>
File: 1451845805675.jpg (21KB, 268x237px) Image search: [Google]
1451845805675.jpg
21KB, 268x237px
>>25842306
intj-a reporting in
the "a" stands for "as smug as fuck"
>>
I am INTJ but, I have enough self awareness to admit that just because I'm more prone to being intelligent doesn't mean I can just disrespect everybody else's intelligence. Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work. OP is probably just has an underdeveloped ego, you can't blame him for his delusions.
>>
>husband is an INTJ
>successful in his career
>popular and outgoing
>just needs a lot of time alone to reboot

Yeah. You're just a social failure, not an INTJ.
>>
File: BOW TO ME.jpg (12KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
BOW TO ME.jpg
12KB, 205x246px
>INTJ
What a pathetic little roach. Bragging about being an objective inferior to the glorious INTP master race. You are nothing but a hyper-emotional little normie, that can't even hope to comprehend my intelligence, charisma, and the infinite amount of plans and techniques that I use to control your life.

You are nothing but a fucking game to me, roachie. Your obsession with your sub-optimal intellectual intelligence is just childish. You will never know the power and the glory I currently wield, and by the time you ever acknowledged my capacity for reason, my ability to fucking weave the strands that control your life, you would be beneath my fucking boot, begging for mercy.

And I would deny it, just as I have for all the roaches in the past.
>>
>>25842578
>just needs a lot of time alone to reboot

Sounds like a giant queer, why don't you try a REAL man (ISTP)
>>
>>25842677
nice bait :^) desu
saged
original comment
>>
File: image.gif (11KB, 640x560px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
11KB, 640x560px
>>25842677
d-don't hurt me good sir! here's all the gold

I'm actually JUST an ENTP having some laughs, heheheh
>>
im intp and i think this is autsim desu

i doubt a mastermind would go bragging about his plans
>>
>tfw ENTJ
>>
File: pretty.jpg (21KB, 231x339px) Image search: [Google]
pretty.jpg
21KB, 231x339px
i see the life we live, yet i do not live this life. I am a shell of a greater being. Just let me sleep, ive got a date with a dream ive been meaning to have.
>>
>>25842268
The world of thinking. always thinking. stop thinking. and the internet. in the internet. if you can reduce those 2 things... you'll be less stressed.
>>
File: image.jpg (163KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
163KB, 800x800px
>>25842268
I hate being INTJ desu, I just want to get motivated and do big things
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.