[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What age were you when you left your parents house? Was it a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 1452674953776.png (361KB, 473x675px) Image search: [Google]
1452674953776.png
361KB, 473x675px
What age were you when you left your parents house? Was it a good or bad thing for your life?

If you haven't left already, what age do you plan to leave at?
>>
>>25840917
23 still at home. Parents are cool with it, and so am I. I must say I'm not american, so there really isn't that big of a stigma here (Canada) about that. For the US it sounds like a pretty big deal.

I'm still studying at uni, will be done at 25, and once I get a stable job I will probably leave. I got nearly 50k in savings, will be able to set down comfortably when I'm ready to.
>>
>>25840917
Left when i was 27 when i finally graduated university with some great effort and found a job far from the place i lived.

Parents never questioned me, and were very supportive till i moved.
>>
>>25840917
>If you haven't left already, what age do you plan to leave at?

When I'll find a qt to live with.
Even if I work after I got a PhD, I don't intend to leave.
I don't want to be alone and I don't want to live with strangers.

>>25840977
Check them.
>>
Left at 15 now I browse this cancerous website.
>>
I don't think I can bring myself to leave. My mother has been disabled since I was 17, so I cook and shop for her or whatever else is needed.
A few years ago, she said it's okay if I wanted to leave and get on with my life while almost crying, which really stuck with me. I don't mind staying though since she's like a friend more than just a mom and paying for everything is easy with two living together.
If you were curious, I'm 27 now.
>>
I'm 26 and until recently I never felt any pressure because I never had a stable job but that I have one I feel about insecure about continuing to live here.
My parents are very supportive and have never told me I need to move out but I still worry that I'm in the way. I pay them 50 euro a week as a contribution to bills so I don't think I'm a financial burden at least

I just generally don't want to move out, I'm a loner so I'd wind up going weeks and months with having a casual conversation with anyone and probably making myself depressed. I like our family house and the family pet and all the comforts I have with it and just don't see any advantage in moving out other than the feeling of it's what I'm supposed to do.
>>
>>25841114
You're a good son, I'm glad to see some people with honor and strong family ties.
A shame you didn't get quads
>>
>>25840917
Because my parent understands that its difficult to live by yourself in this day in age. Everything is expensive, people go in debt just to get by, and a degree doesn't hold the same value anymore.

That being said though, I plan to make something of myself within 2 years. Hoping to score some big bucks by committing to my hobbyist business, and make a living off that.
>>
File: 1362624837624.jpg (41KB, 522x464px) Image search: [Google]
1362624837624.jpg
41KB, 522x464px
I was 15. I didn't leave so much as my mom stopped coming home and paying bills so I didn't have water or power. Ended up moving into my best friends house who lived down the street. His parents kinda knew how f*d up my home situation was so they didn't see a problem with it as they were pretty well off.
>>
>>25841114
It's sad she'd even feel guilty about you living with her. Unless you get a partner it's not like living at home than by yourself is holding you back in any sort of serious way.
>>
my parents are poor and spent too much money on my education, it's pretty hard for me to leave after they have done so much for me. Wagecuck petroleum engineer here
>>
>>25841114
Where's your father at?
>>
>>25841297
How well does being a petroleum engineer pay?
>>
Left at 17 when I went to college. Was pretty great; met a lot of friends, fucked a ton of girls and set up the rest of my life. I learned a lot about being independent in that time. Wouldn't exchange that time in my life for anything.
>>

good student, never did anything reckless unlike my siblings who literally had to go to court and got into fights, but still hated me anyway

I'm okay with suffering though. My mom was useless shit who always played victim and my step dad was an abusive fucker who only cares about himself and his shitty drugs
>>
>>25841843
Forgot to mention I had no job and was homeless for a while. Took some time for things to pick up, but even now, I'm still poor and tired of living
>>

It took me a long time to get my AS, and I moved out when I transferred to a uni apartment (fuck dorms) for my BS.

It was a really good thing. My mother hoarded, my stepfather is a burnout (with some concussion issues) and the house is just full of stupid shit like clothes and old things that should be thrown out.

What's on the nice side is my mother hasn't given me shit when I tell her I don't want to stay there. It wouldn't be THAT bad, there's no dead animals or rot, but I just get this terror that I'd be stuck there forever if I went back. I don't get panic attacks, but I really wish I did to emote the anxiety I have over the situation.
>>
19 now. I'd like to leave before 26.
>>
17, got kicked out. Was hard at first but probably the best thing that happened to me.
>>
I'm 23 and married, and still living with my mom. Only real drawback is our lack of privacy since mom is kind of nosey, but otherwise it's great.

We had this idea that if we ever had a kid we'd move out, but mom said no way, she'd definitely want us to stay with a kid.
>>
File: sad-00032.jpg (58KB, 560x560px) Image search: [Google]
sad-00032.jpg
58KB, 560x560px
11. My mom kicked me out.
I've lived with my Grandparents ever since.
>>
>>25840917
22 right now. 23 or 24. I take care of my crippled and fucked in the head mother, but i plan on enlisting as soon as i drop more weight and finish school.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.