[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is some good dumbbell program I can do at home? I want to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: 1452114780411.jpg (75KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
1452114780411.jpg
75KB, 601x601px
What is some good dumbbell program I can do at home?
I want to lose weight, get fit and strong.
>>
Get a barbell.
>>
>>25840649
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKbgw2aK_eU

There ya go :^)
>>
>>25840649
Fuck off you wannabe normie, this isn't /fit/.
>>
>>25840666
Why hello Satan.
Whats so bad with db?
Id much rather do with db 2bh.
>>
File: 1451865673395.jpg (65KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
1451865673395.jpg
65KB, 601x601px
>>25840688
But /fit/ won't tell me what to do
CMON I JUST WANT TO GET FIT AT HOME CMON FUCKING HELP ME ALREADY AAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>25840695
You can do more with a barbell. With a barbell you can do diddys, squats, the press, the oh press, clean and jerks, and more.
>>
File: olQDZ7O.png (48KB, 1121x798px) Image search: [Google]
olQDZ7O.png
48KB, 1121x798px
>>25840716

>But /fit/ won't tell me what to do

iktf
i'm not sure /fit/ doesn't tell me either but if you want I can link you my workout routine. I'm not other mode but at least i'm not fat. Would you like it anon?
>>
>get 30lb dumb bells
>get a jump rope
>do planks
>go jog

Bet you don't stick to that and a clean diet for more than 2 weeks
>>
Watch Scooby
Do skateboard squats
>>
>>25840727
this

dumbells wont do shit on their own
>>
>>25840788
It's how you use the equipment you dumb nigger, he can literally go to a playground and get shredded if he knows what to do. Probably won't get big but lean and fit
>>
>>25840716
There's the reason you won't make it.You won't even read the fucking sticky
>>
>>25840838
He will still be weak, though.
>>
>>25840863
Weak by what standards? He finds some monkey bars to do pull ups, jump rope and box jumps for legs, dips eat clean and he'll probably look better than most the day fucks on /fit/ trying to diddy 900lbs..he didn't say he's trying to be a powerlifting just not fat
>>
>>25840896
>box jumps
Shoo shoo
>>
>>25840954
>box jumps

say goodbye to your knees senpai
>>
>>25840978
You really think proper box jumps are gonna fuck your knees? You don't start with the biggest box you can find and land crouched you know..
>>
>>25841012
Go back to your cross shit, faggot. Enjoy your severed spine.
>>
>>25841032
>jumping is for cross fit fags

Lmao Jesus Christ
>>
>implying you will last a month

Go to a fucking gym and ask for a PT session, you fucking pussy
>>
>>25840716

I think that's bullshit but I can tell you waht to do

>eat 300kcal/day less than what you eat now
>3 times per week do mostly compound lifts (google it), make sure over the week you hit all muscle groups equally at least once
>do that for several months

Boom you'll look and feel significantly different. Simple but not easy

Any compound lift except deadlift can be done with dumbbells, if you need heavier shit fill up a 5gal bucket with scrap iron or sand
>>
Tbh i'm probably going to get btfo by some fitfag but I normally do

Curls
Tricep extensions
Crunches
One arm rows
Lunges
Chest flies
Squats
Bench press
Military press
>>
>>25841653
all good exercises.
May I ask in what order you do them?
>>
>>25840727
you can do literally all of those exercises with dumbbells fyi
>>
>>25841723
Flies first, then arms, followed by crunches and rows. Then either lunges or squats followed by bench press, short break before military press and then finish off with the other leg exercise. Normally do this 2/3 times a day when I can be bothered but at least once a day
>>
>>25842102
You'd might consider working the biggest muscle groups first (squats, lunges, bench, flies and rows) Then the more isolated at the end of your workout (MP, curls and triceps)
Might have a positive result on your overall performance
>>
Exercises already mentioned are great, but if you're under 25 then do dumbell pullovers.
Do everything you've been told here, but on a 'chest day' do dumbell pullovers as a finisher alongside 50-100 pushups, use pillow stacks or a level stool if you have no bench, just don't fuck your back.

Additionally, try calisthenics; stresses proper form, more anaerobic exercise and doesn't gain as fast as weight but almost all movements rely on core and bodily strength.

Plus, less risk for fucked joints.
>>
you can lift dumbells all you want nothing will change. you need to change your diet
>>
>>25842216
>but if you're under 25 then do dumbell pullovers.
why?

Also, who /strong lifts/ here?
I just started a few months ago and I already tore a pair of pants because of my thighs. Sometimes I wonder why I even put up with these squats.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.