[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: God Tier Names

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: pep.gif (282KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
pep.gif
282KB, 499x499px
I'll start
>Engelbert Humperdinck
>>
File: gorilla_warfrog.jpg (76KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
gorilla_warfrog.jpg
76KB, 600x800px
>tfw have a shitty, artsy, special snowflake girly name while i'm a bitter misanthropic metalhead

I'm going to murder my parents one day, just wait.
>>
>>25840423
just change your name fag
>>
>>25840361
>God tier names
Benedict Cumberbatch
>>
>>25840429
I'd hate to bother changing my name with all the legal documents, cards and shit. Also asking people that knew me for years to call me a different name is bound to make them laugh at me. It would show them how I'm offended by my girly name, and I was taught never to show weak emotions.
>>
>tfw taylor
Possibly the gayest name a guy can have.
>>
>>25840472
Just leave you lame gay name as your middle name. Then never correct them
>>
>>25840595
you'd probably make a cute bottom tbqhwy lad
>>
File: 1418552778792.jpg (99KB, 640x852px) Image search: [Google]
1418552778792.jpg
99KB, 640x852px
>tfw Kai
Just end me, some people ask me if I'm japanese and that actually triggers me
>>
>French form of Ludovicus, the Latinized form of LUDWIG. This was the name of 18 kings of France, starting with Louis I the son of Charlemagne, and including Louis IX (Saint Louis) who led two crusades and Louis XIV (the 'Sun King') who was the ruler of France during the height of its power, the builder of the Palace of Versailles, and the longest reigning monarch in the history of Europe.
>>
File: CNsj6jjUcAAK7QP.jpg (9KB, 267x181px) Image search: [Google]
CNsj6jjUcAAK7QP.jpg
9KB, 267x181px
>A person made this thread
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.