[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Story time >be me >meets girl online about 1 year ago

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: 1425106016320.jpg (33KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1425106016320.jpg
33KB, 306x306px
Story time

>be me
>meets girl online about 1 year ago
>we talk once every few months
>December 2015
>we start talking daily
>within 5 days she becomes attracted to me and we start dating
>first gf
>first time being truly happy in years
>eventually she starts stripping for me on cam
>I grow closer to her
>12/23/15
>"anon I think we're better as friends"
>crying hardcore the next day
>Christmas ruined
>12/29/15
>at this point we've been talking on text for a few days and this our first video call since the breakup
>Eventually she strips for me and sends pics of her tits
>ask her out the next day
>"sorry but our relationship stressed me out and I'm not interested in you anymore"
>I swear to fuck
>Things go on she eventually strips again
>today
>it has been almost 2 weeks since she has sent me any nudes
>she pulls a prank saying she wants to go out again
>really apologetic later
>not accepting her apology
>to be continued

What do you guys think? I know she was a bitch but I don't want to give her up as she is a autistic /b/tard like me and she is actually pretty hot. Help.
>>
>>25839645
You already know the answer you mongoloid scrub.
You have to act like you don't care about her, like you don't need her pussy.
You have to pretend to be an alpha.
>>
>>25839730
So you're telling me to stop talking to her? Till she wants me again?
>>
>>25839645
Nothing more ugly than a guy who waits at his computer all day for you to come online. You turned yourself into an orbiter.
>>
>>25839739
No hes saying you need to carry on but subtly show her you dont need her... This such as "i know we cant be a thing, but theres this girl called femanon and i really like her... We do so and so together. How do you think i should ask her out"
>>
>>25839730
He never got any pussy in the first place. Go out and meet a real girl op, one you can actual touch kiss and feel. I mean you're pussywhipped and not even getting any pussy.
>>
You gotta be the sexiest man alive
>>
>>25839762
I try to not send that message by never being the first to start conversations or initiate video calls, but I always do respond to her texts in under a min most of the time which isn't good.
>>
>>25839739
Never engage the conversation first. When she does, don't act like a thirsty beta and talk to her like you would talk to any other person.
Be funny, seem detached, and when she throws a bait at you pull it slowly.
>>
>>25839789
Train yourself, comb your hair etc
>>
>>25839739
just be aloof and push/pull
see how she pranked you yet strips too?
she's pushing and pulling
learn to banter,tease or bully her for the push
then very rarely compliment her for the pull

do that while acting aloof and carefree as if nothing is serious or matters
>>
>>25839645
she is starving attention from you, dude.

the fact that she is so casual about stripping / sending nudes means she likes you, but not as much as getting attention from you.

stop feeding her attention, man.

seem distant, hard to get etc. just don't give her what she wants
>>
>>25839799
But how do I pull?
>>
>>25839814
She probably is attention Hungary, considering she has only about 5 friends, 3 of which include me and my online buddies.
>>
>>25839831
that explains it.

it wouldn't surprise me if she sent nudes to your buddies too.

if a girl has such few friends, she needs to work extra hard on getting her attention fix.

don't cut her out completley, but don't engage or put in effort.
>>
>>25839853
She doesn't. But she has had a lot of past boyfriends before me. She is surprisingly still a virgin even though she has had 8 boyfriends, 4 of which have seen her naked according to her.
>>
>>25839878
haha she is lying, mate.
>>
Most everybody else has said this. You can keep her as a friend, but put away the notion you can or want to turn this into a relationship. She's managed to make and break your heart within a month, and the rest of the time she's been testing your emotions. If she thinks you should be friends, then stay friends and ignore any passes. For a friend, the occasional striptease ain't bad.
>>
>>25839949
True. Though I definitely want her as more than a friend as she is literally everything I could want in a girl, which remember one of those things is the fact she is a femanon, which is very uncommon. So I know I gotta make this right as I will not have such a opportunity presented to me ever again.
>>
>>25839878
>still a virgin even though she has had 8 boyfriends

If she's not lying it means she played with 8 other beta like you without even sucking their Dick
So she's either a lying bitch or a manipulative lying bitch.
>>
>>25840112
I think it's just that her relationships are unstable since she can be considered unstable. She has tried to kill herself 5 times, she has severe depression, psychotic tendencies (non-violent), and she has anxiety attacks. Infact, when she broke up with me she was in the middle of an anxiety attack (which no, was not triggered by me.)
>>
>>25840160
8 other guys before you thought they could be the one to fix her life and suck on her titties.
They all failed, which means you will also fail because you're not a special snowflake.

Welcome to life
>>
>>25840221
No one is a special sbowflake, but someone is going to be the first one to get in her pants.
>>
>>25840282
And this someone will be a 23 yo father figure guy with huge self confidence
>>
so are you gonna post her pics or what
>>
>>25839645
Threaten to post her tits on >>>/b/ if she doesn't stop.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.