[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any of you just feel completely lost? Like you just have absolutely

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 8

Any of you just feel completely lost? Like you just have absolutely zero clue why you're even here? Not here on this board, but life in general.

I feel as if I'll never find anything to really live for
>>
well im starting to go insane for one.
>>
yeah. but my main problem is a lack of willpower. none at all
>>
yes. it is a struggle known to many. but we persevere, one shitpost at a time.
>>
>>25839123
Start taking in sunlight and excersizing. It helps with depression.

Figure out what you like doing and do it. Set goals for yourself and work toward them. Not having goals and just being NEET or otherwise stagnant leads to being lost and depressed.

Traveling can be good too.
>>
File: 1444893096438.jpg (99KB, 908x714px) Image search: [Google]
1444893096438.jpg
99KB, 908x714px
>tfw everything wrong with my situation is my own doing and i know it
>theres not even some external source i can blame all my problems on, there's just me
>just continue to let it get worse and worse but lack the willpower to make anything better

why the fuck am i like this, i hate it but i have no drive for anything anymore.
>>
>>25839146
Iktf. Lately strange things have been happening. Like in the morning I'll be walking to the train station, knowing I left the house at 8AM, when I'm almost there I check my phone and it says 7:55. So I check it again in a minute and suddenly it says the right time. Or I hear people talking to me and when I turn to them, they're not saying anything or even looking in my direction.

Maybe it's just random things that I shouldn't care about. I don't know.
>>
I know that feel OP.

My life isnt even terrible. I've been doing most things 'right' and 'progressing' decently. But im not too sure why or what the end is. I'm not exactly deadbeat 0 motivation, but im also not passionate or striving for anything.

What do
>>
File: 1452684260168.png (99KB, 261x355px) Image search: [Google]
1452684260168.png
99KB, 261x355px
>>25839213
>tfw everything wrong with my situation is my own doing and i know it
I know this feeling. I have no excuse to be sad but i'm still sad.
Fuck man, if I could turn back time I would definitely do it.
>>
>>25839213

>theres not even some external source i can blame all my problems on, there's just me

You're the product of your genetics and environment. You're not some special snowflake who can take "full responsibility".

None of us can and if we say we do, we're lying.

You're a blob of atoms all dancing and your decisions and feelings are caused by the chemicals (made of atoms) swirling around in the blob of fat called your brain.
>>
>>25839845
free will is an illlusion?
>>
>>25839845
>Everything is chemistry in you

When will this meme end? You cannot guard yourself in "reason" as an excuse for the clusterfuck that you made your life to be.
You can be better and if you are not then the fault is yours and only yours.
>>
Everyone is lost. But the ones you call normies simply don't give a fuck what they're here for. Just get the moonies, fuck bitches, have a marriage and make babies.
>>
File: 1429535103896.jpg (163KB, 960x676px) Image search: [Google]
1429535103896.jpg
163KB, 960x676px
>>25839123

I know that feel bro.
I became insane a while ago but now I'm more focused and mentally stable than ever but still - how the fuck do I get rich?
It's the only thing I need in life.
>>
File: image.jpg (26KB, 367x202px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26KB, 367x202px
>>25839123
>Tfw I wake up and regret waking up because I open my eyes everymorning to reality
>>
File: image.jpg (24KB, 230x250px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 230x250px
>>25839213
With me it's partly fault and the other half is outside influences, though I do realize there are some things I myself can change unfortunately I am too pussy to become a wagecuck because I'm afraid of working at a fast food restaurant or some other wagecuck to get laughed at by former highschool classmates as I try to say "would you like some fries with that" :) with a shit eating grin on my face so I'm procrastinating by trying to enlist into the military but I've been neet for two and a half years trying to get in, did get permantly disqualified two times though I passed the asvab but I have mixed feelings about joining I feel like I'm only trying to join to either 1. Avoid actually having to work a crappy job and saving up bit by bit because I'm also too poor for college and to 2. Procrastinate so I can stay as a comfy neet though I do realize that this is only temporary
God I feel like a such a coward but I'm so fucking insecure about being a wagecuck, I also have a license but I have no car so I would have to not only work a shitty job but also have to sit out and wait for public transport, shit makes me so anxious and insecure other than that I don't have any passion or ambition to know what I want to do with myself either
>>
I have zero motivation, passion, interests, or even hobbies.

I'm too boring to get a relationship or friends, and I don't know of any career I could do day-in day-out without shooting myself. I haven't felt that spark towards anything since I was a little kid.

I feel like I'm spectating life rather than participating. I don't know what to do. I'm too cowardly to commit suicide.
>>
all i really do now is eat, browse 4chan and sleep
reality is boring

:(
>>
File: there must be more to life.jpg (46KB, 400x419px) Image search: [Google]
there must be more to life.jpg
46KB, 400x419px
Yes.

I don't even think about it anymore, though. I've angsted over it for years and now I just don't care about it. I just pass the time until I die.
>>
>>25839470
i also have this
we're supposed to find a hobby but personally i won't stay with it unless it's rewarding. for example i wouldn't make art or music unless i was surely going to get paid for it, i don't enjoy it in the first place
>>
>>25841495
>I haven't felt that spark towards anything since I was a little kid.
what was it for anon? i don't even think i felt it as a kid. i just wanted to play runescape then by high school i would just fap and shitpost.

i wonder what's missing in our lives that gives us no passion compared to normies
>>
File: 1421261085040.png (8KB, 215x255px) Image search: [Google]
1421261085040.png
8KB, 215x255px
>>25842712
>no passion

Fuck this so much.
Normies have at least passion to guide them, we have nothing.
>>
>>25841495
The only thing that I'm passionate about is writing. But I suck at writing, so I can't really make something out of it and be an author.

I feel you, although I don't afraid to commit suicide-I just don't want to hurt my parents.
>>
>>25843054
i have passion though but it's impossible to follow it. /pol/-tier shit basically but nobody wants to listen. preaching to the choir gets old fast and telling the truth to normies only causes you to be hated
>>
ill do it
but dont hurt my hommies
and everyone that i love and everyone that dont any have idea of this.
Dont hurt anyone.
ill get my shits done.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.