[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw no 2 girlfriends to eat my shit and drink my piss at

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_ntni0kALh61ueiaxzo1_1280.jpg (39KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ntni0kALh61ueiaxzo1_1280.jpg
39KB, 550x550px
>tfw no 2 girlfriends to eat my shit and drink my piss at the same time
Why me?
>>
>>25839008
>tfw she starts licking your asshole without your even indicating that you want it

feels good men
>>
>>25839008
Don't give yourself impossible standards and you'll feel better!
>>
>>25839025
Except for Chad this isn't impossible. Why should it be for OP?
>>
>>25839036
Chad doesn't have obscure and weird fetishes. For normies anal is a weird fetish
>>
>>25839036
because he's obnoxious, socially awkward, and ugly
>>
>>25839058
Being considered obnoxious and socially awkward is very much connected to looks. And you can't change looks(other than obviously basic hygiene). So it's due to luck.
>>
>>25839071
Yeah that's life. Deal with it.
>>
>>25839103
Fuck you normie. Why should I deal with it? It's not fair. I'm NOT gonna deal with it and be humiliated by people who just got luckier my whole life.
>>
>>25839120
There are ugly people with girlfriends.
>>
>>25839145
For which they had to fight much harder than Chad would. Actually for many things they probably have to work much harder than someone who got luckier. They are getting humiliated. Normies will obviously support this.
>>
>>25839160
>For which they had to fight much harder than Chad would

See >>25839103
>>
>>25839175
Okay, you obviously want to get this discussion into a circle. >>25839120
>>
>>25839193
>Why should I deal with it

It's the way life is, and there is no way you can change it. So either deal with it or kill yourself.
>>
>>25839225
Or maybe it can. But the reason you want me to deal with it, because me working hard and getting bad results is good for normie society. If everyone was a Chad, it just wouldn't function. So you are raising unlucky fuckers like me to live a life of humiliation.
>>
>>25839248
>maybe human nature can be changed

lel, jog on faggot
>>
>>25839269
Well maybe it can't be changed. What can be done though. I don't have to contribute to this. That I won't. Find other cucks to work hard and get shat on. It's not gonna be me. And hopefully many more will open their eyes and see it for what it is. It's better to be nothing than to be inferior.
>>
>>25839285
Good, now kill yourselves, beta faggots
>>
>>25839289
I'm sure you'd like that. Or maybe we can just leech off :^). And you can try doing something about it. But see it doesn't matter. Whatever you do to us, we've already lost. Our lives have no meaning nor value. That's how we got born. We can't lose, we've lost the day we got born. You can't do anything to us.
>>
>>25839310
>Our lives have no meaning nor value.
Work on your victim complex, special snowflake you
>>
>>25839337
Do they though? If I don't want to slave away helping normie society and getting shitty results, then my life is meaningless and without value. Is it not?
>>
>>25839356
Existence precedes essence, faggot. No one's life is inherently valuable. And existential meaning is something you work at and create.
>>
>>25839378
That's meta-bullshit and you know it.
>>
>>25839390
Prove me wrong, lad
>>
>>25839407
I don't give a shit about proving you wrong. Your philosophical bullshit is just that. Philosophtical bullshit. I don't care about that.
>>
>>25839419
That's convenient
>>
>>25839428
My point was any of the philosphical bullshit doesn't matter. What matters when I'm talking about value is ones value to society. How much you provide. And providing much without getting much back. Well let's just say that it's a scam.
>>
>>25839446
>What matters when I'm talking about value is ones value to society

Why do you conflate that value with existential meaning?
>>
>>25839451
Because I don't think there is any existential meaning. I think that the people who think there is some, are just coping.
>>
>>25839460
Yeah then we agree; there is no inherent meaning to life. And that's a universal condition. So you're not alone.
>>
>>25839471
Being alone or not is significant to the original point or not? Just asking if you're going somewhere with this, or if we just went off-topic(albeit interesting).
>>
>>25839487
Your claim was that you qua your unattractiveness had no purpose to life. Then we arrived at the conclusion that no one's life has any meaning.

That's the riveting insights we've examined
>>
>>25839511
True. I still don't think it's very relevant to what I've said. Oh well.
>>
File: superthumb.jpg (72KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
superthumb.jpg
72KB, 300x250px
Some of us just wants a girl to hold our hand.
>>
>>25839575
gay. girls use their hands to wipe their assholes
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.