[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

THIS chick turned me down. I may as well end it

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

File: DUCKS IN MY ASSHOLE.jpg (91KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
DUCKS IN MY ASSHOLE.jpg
91KB, 960x960px
THIS chick turned me down. I may as well end it
>>
>>25838896
Your personality sucks with that attitude.
>>
>Hilary_clinton.jpg
>>
>>25838896
well she looks about average and she can get chad easily, you are probably not a chad what were you thinking? Did we not teach you anything?
>>
she did you a favor desu senpai
>>
Just move on OP and don't waste a single second of your life thinking about it. Not a single chick that rejects you is worth your time. Maybe use her rejection as a motivation to work on improving yourself so she ends up with someone much worse than you.
>>
They all want Chad.

This single sentence should be on top of /r9k/ instead of "I wish you anon a Happy New Year."

Then maybe people would realize.
>>
Dude OP I have been rejected from much worse. I am a 6' average looking skinny guy that's been turned down by whales.
>>
>>25838896
end what?
>>
Feel the Bern, Hillary.
>>
>>25839239
>6 foot
>still can't get any

Fuck yourself man.
>>
>>25839514
Being 6' just means that you can qualify, it's worth jack shit if you have an ugly face or body.
6'3 is where girls will date you just for your height.
>>
>>25839632

I'm 6'4.5", where is my complementary gf?
>>
>>25838896
You should use this as motivation to mold yourself into the man she would be begging to fill her up with your cum but you can tell her she has to go the back of the line behind the Stacies.
>>
>>25839658
There are only two things that negate height attractiveness, and that's autistic behavior and being fat.
>Have friend who is 6'8
>Has a horseface and acne all over
>No luck whatsoever with online dating
>Has no problem picking up girls irl
>>
>>25839740
>be me
>be 6'10"
>Goodlooking
>20yr old

absolutely no game so can't pick up chicks who are all over me
>>
>>25840308
>6'10
>Good looking
You're too fucking tall.
>>
>>25839514
>he thinks the height meme is real
>>
>>25840333
this is the netherlands though, it's not that bad here
>>
>>25840308
>6'10"
No woman wants a giant for a bf. You should be in a circus.
>>
>>25840400
if only you'd know, nigger
>>
Harden the fuck up op ! You haven a little cry cause thing didn't go your way. Why would she bother with a little bitch like you if you get suicidel from one rejection. Yeah you be a great catch when whenever you hit any adversity in your relationship you emotionally shatter like glass. You be a real rock to rely on! The only thing going for you is that you selected a bitch that have brain enough to reject your pussy ass whiny mutherfucen self.
>>
>>25839004
Or maybe you're all racist mysognistic dudes who have nothing to offer to anyone

But sure blame others for your own shortcomings
>>
Manchild general? Manchild general.

>WAAH I DESERVE TO BE RICH AND HANDSOME AND HAVE A GIRLFRIEND AND BE HAPPY WHILE EVERYONE ELSE HAS TI BE POOR AND UGLY AND LONELY AND UNHAPPY WAAAAAH
>WHAT THE FUCK MOMMY GET OUT OF MY ROOM IM ON MY PC!
>>
>>25840512
Old faggy
>>
>>25840393
Bruh, i live in the netherlands too. 6"10 is too fucking tall and you know it. I'm 6"1 myself, even here where that is considered average it is the best height imo. Sure there are some woman who are taller than me but they gross me out. Any woman over 5"9 js a dealbreaker for me. Seriously even people i know that are 5"10 here get grills.
>>
>>25840393
>Find girl who is too tall for other men
>Make her feel small and feminine
>Profit
>>
>>25838954
This. Especially if she was a theater girl. They're fucking crazy.
>>
>>25840689
you're either a mentally ill loser who has no friends or a mentally ill loser who only thinks he has friends irl but is a huge cunt. you're the manchild here, the only people you are fooling is everyone but yourself
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.