[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anime recomendations

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

alright you faggots I need some animu recs inb4 boku no pico and nigger in the house. i just finished fma b and while the first dozen episodes were shit almost everything after that was god tier. heres some of the chink toons that ive watched and enjoyed: fma b, atla, prison school, death note, another, mirai nikki, any good anime with great characters that develop throughout the serious with a interesting and coherent plot that doesnt have mroe holes in it than swiss cheese, give me your knowledge faggots, yes im drunk but im also bored
i tried posting this in /a/ but the mods deleted it after a minute so i guess ill ask you robots instead
>>
shameless self bump and a completely original comment
>>
>>25838521

Kaiji

Jojo 2012

Hunter X Hunter (similar to FMA)
>>
>>>/wsr/
Why not request anime recommendations on the request board?
>>
>>25838610
i didnt know that that even existed until know thanks
>>
Shinsekai Yori
Katanagatari
Ergo Proxy
Casshern Sins
Gankutsuo
Zetsuen no Tempest
Monogatari Series
Nagi no Asukara
Madoka Magika

Those came to mind first
>>
>>25838591
kaji looks interesting ive never seen an anime about gambling thanks for the recommendation
>>
>>25838521
YuruYuri
K-on
Strawberry Panic
Sasameki Koto

Are absolutely required when starting off with anime
>>
Attack on Titan
Sword art online
Naruto
One punch man
>>
>>25838738

Do You have a MyAnimeList? It's pretty useful to keep track of his watchings

You can also watch Akagi by the same author
>>
>>25839167
i just set one up thanks for telling me about akagi
>>
>>25839218

What's your username?

Robot fuck off
>>
>>25839260
catfishwrangler
>>
>>25839312
>>25839312

Ok I'll add you
>>
File: Anime recomendation chart.png (621KB, 820x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Anime recomendation chart.png
621KB, 820x1600px
Here anon, have this recommendation chart I made.
>>
Chrno Crusade is a classic

>>25838918
>Strawberry Panic
Ending of the anime didn't make very much sense unless you read the manga.
>>
here is what i am watching right now :*note i love slice of life moeshit stuff for the most part*

Dagashi Kashi
Nijiiro Days
Boku dake ga Inai Machi
Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai
Mahou Shoujo Nante Mou Ii Desukara
Mangirl!
Ooyasan wa Shishunki!
Oshiete! Galko-chan

the majority of those are airing but to me that's fun
>>
>>25839444
John, please stop recommending Moe to everyone.

The only anime worth watching right now is Nanatsu no Taizai.
>>
Well for this season you can watch Boku Dake, which is only 2 episodes in and it's very good so far. It's a thriller anime with a guy who is able to control time

For feels: Welcome to the NHK and Watamote (these are great for neets)
Tatami Galaxy, Clannad (tearjerker)

For sci-fi stuff, the ghost in the shell franchise is excellent (specially the first two movies and the SAC series), also Evangelion, SE Lain.

For cute girls i recommend Non Non Biyori, Euphonium and K-On!

Action: Trigun, Cowboy Bebop, Black lagoon

Mecha: Gunbuster, Patlabor, Muv-Luv
>>
File: image.jpg (48KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48KB, 600x337px
Watamote
Parasyte
Singal hit Steve
One piece
Engaged to the unidentified
Baka and test
Nichijou
Berserk
Melanchoy of Haruhi Suzamyia
>>
>>25839444
>>25839806
>>25838966
Stop recommending pieces of shit, holy shit
>>
I've watched something like 350 shows + many movies and OVAs and I've never had any need to ask for recommendations. There's so many ways of discovering new anime.
>>
Psycho-Pass is pretty good.
>>
We get this thread everyday

Fuck off and learn to use Google
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.