[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

brown person here how do i get people/girls to like me?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: maxresdefault.jpg (35KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
35KB, 1280x720px
brown person here
how do i get people/girls to like me?
>>
Be a fun and interesting person instead of a creep.
Also, dont smell so bad.
>>
>>25837741
>girls to like me
I don't fucking know but they better have the same shit colored shade as you my designated friend :^)
>>
File: 1447848369138.png (217KB, 339x384px) Image search: [Google]
1447848369138.png
217KB, 339x384px
>>25837777
7s have been checked
>>
>>25837777
Those are some good looking numbers on the side of your post date
>>
Do you have access to a loo?
>>
File: dean.jpg (40KB, 550x413px) Image search: [Google]
dean.jpg
40KB, 550x413px
>>25837874
>>25837888
Yeah, check muh quads!
- And quads say I'm right!
>>
Learn about your own ethnic culture and (at least pretend to) really like it and be into it but also savvy to western culture too.
>>
>>25837741
Become a refugee.
Whether they like you is no longer an issue.
>>
>>25837931
Best post of the year!
>>
Grow long hair, git skinny, become hipster

also shitskin here, it is the only way
>>
>>25838524
Can confirm this. Genuine advice here.

I have much less prejudice against brown people if they look like they crawled out of an edgy hipster fashion catalogue. It is an instant reminder that they don't have a goat in their living room
>>
Have an attractive face
>>
>>25837931
This is bullshit.

"You don't have to live like a refugee." - Tom Petty
>>
One of my good friends is a shitskin (his parents are from Lebanon) and he's basically a chad. Has been ever since high school. Being extroverted and not a robot helps a lot (but that falls under "BEE URSELF" so that won't help anyone here).

I think the other most important thing for brown people is to basically forsake your "original" culture/religion. I say "original" because you might have been born in the west anyway. My buddy may be a brown guy but he's pretty much a white guy. The only "brown people" thing that he does afaik is smoke hookah. And even then, I'm pretty sure he prefers drinking wine and smoking weed.

Also, being rich certainly helps. I know a lot of shitskins who are rich or at least put up that wealthy kid appearance by having nice/fast cars.
>>
File: burger.jpg (26KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
burger.jpg
26KB, 480x360px
>>25840699

>I think the other most important thing for brown people is to basically forsake your "original" culture/religion

Horrible advice that leads only to self-hatred.

Btw Lebanese people are mostly Christians and genetically they're already very close to Euros.
>>
"Act white", as your people would call it.
>>
>>25841068
>Lebanese people are mostly Christians and genetically they're already very close to Euros
This is /pol/ tier bullshit and autism. The lebanese have nothing to do with euros or whites and no bible can change that
Stop posting spurdos and giving them a bad name
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.