[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So roboats how do you hide your apathy and depression from others?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 32123232.jpg (5KB, 206x245px) Image search: [Google]
32123232.jpg
5KB, 206x245px
So roboats how do you hide your apathy and depression from others?
Obviously there's nothing people hate more than depressed apathetic men. I used to hide it when I was younger but now I don't have the mental strength anymore. I'm starting to think I'll never be able to hold a job because I don't fit in socially and look "like I just got out of bed" as many say to me.
Any robot who managed to fake emotions, cheerfulness, "just be urself brah" attitude?
>>
>>25837286
I just started shutting myself in recently. Go to work, go home, never leave. Never talk to people, just keep to myself. It's better to just handle life myself than try to deal with others actions towards me.
>>
>>25837309
I would gladly do that but you have to interact with others constantly in your job etc. what work do you do that allows you to keep to yourself?
>>
I try to hide it by wearing the mask of eccentric degenerate around peers. They think it is funny and invite me to do stuff sometimes. I say a lot of things deadpan and do funny shit because I feel like doing it. Comedy is one of the few things that keeps me going.

Around people I respect I just try and seem kinda clean cut and boring I guess.

People say I look tired or rough a lot. They are right. My passion in life is gone and I can't ever sleep.
>>
>>25838098
My prime concern is work and "eccentric degenerate" won't do there. So I try to stay formal but no one likes that nowadays. they want the cheerful social type. I already quite one job because of that..
>>
>>25838098
This!
I can not weep on how I can relate to this.
Like, I try to keep to myself yet I feel so alone by shutting people out. Like it probably does more damage by keeping it all bottled up but nobody can relate and understand. I.. I don't even understand yet, the thought of time is scary and such...
>>
>>25838472
This is not a feels thread.. I want practical advice to hide my unfit personality from the norms so I can hold a job and not starve
>>
Avoidance
>>
>>25838683
whence cometh money?
>>
>>25838517
Just don't think of the feeling or thought, plain and simple. Don't feel like smiling, then don't.. be stern about it. Make up excuses when your invited out at work. do all the time but make sure tthat its a reliable lie aha done it enough times, it gets old .. Be stuck up about it aha
>>
>>25838765
I don't think that works. at my last job I quit because I felt like if I didn't become more social they would just fire me. I was on good work relations with everyone but it wasn't enough, people find it strange enough that you don't chat with others that they would fire you for it
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.