[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do white guys have these things on their skin?its gross.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (235KB, 493x335px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
235KB, 493x335px
Why do white guys have these things on their skin?its gross. I've never seen black or Asian man with em.
>>
>>25837272
skin tags?
I'm black and I have one on the back of my left leg

I think it it caused by obesity.
I'm not obese anymore
>>
>>25837369
That's what they're called?

Fuck I thought that it was some weird acne my dad had.
>>
They are called skin tags. afaik any human can get them.
>>
>>25837369
What causes them? I've seen them on diabetic peoole
>>
I'm Hispanic and I have a fuckload of them on my neck. What >>25837369 this guy said, I'm fat as fuck.
>>
>>25837413
skin rubbing together
>>
I'm not particularly fat, but I have a tiny one in my armpit.

I keep twisting it, it's very satisfying.
>>
>>25837501
I want to remove mine with a scalpel
>>
>>25837501
That does sound satisfying.
Goddamn, I know it's sick but I fucking love picking my scabs and eating them sometimes

When I get hemorrhoids (haven't lately since I change my boxers at least daily and drink plenty of water) I like to pop them and sniff the pus, smells so nasty but so satisfying.

Who else here /disgusting/
>>
>>25837528
>like to pop them and sniff the pus, smells so nasty but so satisfying
jesus fucking christ
>>
>>25837528
back when I was in a relationship I had a bf who let me pop all of his bacne. It was GREAT
>>
>>25837482
makes sense
have had one on my armpit since like 2nd grade
>>
>>25837528
>I like to pop them and sniff the pus, smells so nasty but so satisfying
disgusting
thanks for the laugh
>>
File: 1436648558362.jpg (90KB, 500x764px) Image search: [Google]
1436648558362.jpg
90KB, 500x764px
>>25837552
I also like to hawk up my tonsil stones when they occur and mush them between my fingers and sniff them as well

My favorite hemorrhoids to pop are the ones that have a little hardened thing of pus that you can mush between your fingers as well

>>25837559
>let me pop all of his bacne

That's a therapeutic feel when it happens. There is almost nothing more satisfying than popping a nice big juicy pimple and watching that pus fly against the mirror. The ones on the back hurt so fucking much but then when they get popped it feels good. I have a bit of a masochistic streak

>>25837568
I know it's disgusting, but the stench is just a nice kind of stench.
>>
I have something like that on my neck but it's brown. Do I have the aids?
>>
>>25837528
I like to run my fingers in my pubes and then take a deep whiff, but I think everybody does that in secret.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.