[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>parents were always extremely restrictive with food >no

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: 4fe3641317fdc.jpg (59KB, 520x576px) Image search: [Google]
4fe3641317fdc.jpg
59KB, 520x576px
>parents were always extremely restrictive with food
>no sweets or junk food in the house
>not even butter/sugar/salt was allowed
>had to eat bran flakes for breakfast
>mom only made bland tasteless healthy food such as fish with brown rice
>only time i got to eat something enjoyable was holidays
>would go to other kids houses and see things like soda in their fridge and cookies on the counter and was amazed
>became an adult with my own money
>went absolutely crazy with food
>weight is out of control

does anyone else know this feel
>>
You're parents had good intentions and look what happened, now you're on a crash course for diabetes.

But they're were retards and never explained why a good diet is neccesary.
>>
childhood obesity ruined food for me
>>
No. My parents were very restrictive with both adult media and food.

I'm sex-crazed, but I eat very sensibly

Stop blaming your parents. You're the one shoving crap in your face.
>>
So something your parents forced on you for years until you were (I assume to be) 18-19 gets thrown out the window?

Isn't literally the opposite supposed to happen?
>>
fuck you I grew up obese because my parents didn't give a fuck, I'd have loved to have that but there's 2 extremes to everything I guess.
>>
>parents were very liberal in terms of food
>allowed me to eat anything I wanted whenever I wanted
>my dad's overweight though so that served as a warning for me not to overeat
>ended up as relatively slim
>>
>parents fight constantly
>cops come to the house several times
>have a few meals where everything is peaceful and nobody fights
>grow up to overeat
>seeking unconscious comfort trying to relive those few tranquil moments
I can't really blame anybody but myself for the choices I made, even if I didn't understand why I did it then. Been working on burning off all the fat, but there's still about another third of the way to go, and then I don't know what I'm going to do with the excess skin flopping around.
>>
>parents reasonable about food, always had access to veggies and good stuff and occasionally soda and candy
>grew up not fat but not in great shape either
>>
>>25836274
>parents were shitty about food
>literally would get mad if you didn't eat second and third helpings at dinner
>constantly shoving snack food at us
>food as a reward
>eating out all the time
>mom cooks like paula deen, whole sticks of butter all over the place
>grow up fat little kid into fat teen into fat adult
>been out of the house 6 years now and still can't manage my weight due to shit relationship with food

fucking thanks mom you fucking lazy fuCK
>>
You can make perfectly healthy food that is tasty. Sounds like your parents are just shit at cooking.
>>
think this happens to a lot of people when they first start college, the "freshman 15", meaning they eat like pigs because they are finally free of their parents and gain 15 lbs
>>
>>25836955
No you fucking idiot. Freshman 15 means all the alcohol they consume.
>>
>>25836274
I did that after HS. Not as strict as your mum but when I left HS and started working my first job I went from 165 lbs to 230 in a fucking YEAR. Fast food 3 times a day and 15 bucks a day on Candy (in addition to buying soda pop).

Holy fuck I was a retard. I leveled out at 200-210 because I have a bigger frame.
>>
>>25836274
>parents were extremely restrictive with everything except food
>mom was a pretty shitty cook
>grow up with nothing to enjoy except stuffing myself
>weight is out of control
Welp
>>
Fat Anons are cute.
>>
>>25836274
My parents were the same, but now i'm glad they were like that
>>
>>25837054
>"Freshman 15" is an expression commonly used in the United States and Canada that refers to an amount (somewhat arbitrarily set at 15 pounds, and originally just 10) of weight gained during a student's first year at college.

bam

did you really have to call me a fucking idiot
>>
>>25836542
Not really. Some you accept, others you reject. People base their opinions and lifestyle on upbringing, but do not conform to them.
>>
>>25836424
lel, this. wanting to be NEET/hikki in rural countryside is hell. nearest business is over an hour away, nearest groceries almost two hours. i'm thankful i get to be fed at all, but outta $500, $300- 400 will be spent of $1-2 frozen meals and $3 frozen pizzas.

rip
>>
>>25837237
>>"Freshman 15" is an expression commonly used in the United States and Canada that refers to an amount (somewhat arbitrarily set at 15 pounds, and originally just 10) of weight gained during a student's first year at college.
What did you quote this for? This doesn't prove me wrong at all.

>did you really have to call me a fucking idiot
Yes, and you're still a fucking idiot.
>>
>>25837368
quoted from google senpai

everything says it refers to gaining 15 lbs from eating too much during college... with the odd one saying it refers to the 15 dudes a girl fucks in her first year of college
>>
>>25836447
he's not blaming his parents
he is observing that dietary neglect acts as the prime reason for his eating habits
>>
>>25837433
How about you read the rest of the wikipedia article because that's where the botnet grabs it's shit from.

Kill yourself you retarded nigger
>>
>>25837368
Well yes it kind of does prove you wrong. Also everyone knows that is what the freshman 15 is. Jesus some people get angry about anything.
>>
>>25837469
>Well yes it kind of does prove you wrong
Stop samefagging.
>>
File: 7n.jpg (93KB, 638x898px) Image search: [Google]
7n.jpg
93KB, 638x898px
>>25837460
so it's about gaining 15 lbs from eating unhealthy and also drinking alcohol, okay? are you trying to tell me booze aint food?

they gain weight from consuming excess things using their mouths, how about that
>>
File: 1426443194002.jpg (161KB, 549x640px) Image search: [Google]
1426443194002.jpg
161KB, 549x640px
>>25837517
>are you trying to tell me booze aint food?
My sides. Nice damage control.
>>
>>25837054
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Freshman+15
>>
>>25836447
He isn't blaming his parents retard.
>>
>>25836542
Well if said thing sucked and you hated it you probably would get rid of it the moment you can.

Makes perfect sense.
>>
File: 1421850526400.jpg (54KB, 454x343px) Image search: [Google]
1421850526400.jpg
54KB, 454x343px
>>25837564
>urbandictionary
>trying THIS hard

You can stop samefagging now.
>>
ITT: people thinking calories from alcohol are different from calories from food

i bet y'all think counting them is fedora-tier too
>>
>>25837598
>>25837604
they don't gain the weight from food they gain it from eating crackers
>>
>>25836274
>dad left before I was 1 years old
>mum had to get a job
>working long ass hours
>doesn't bother to buy healthy food
>as a kid always given money for tuck shop and lollies instead of getting a lunch box
>dads side has diabetes
>I'm now 18 got diabetes when I was 12

feels bad.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.