[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you can't bring these for lunch as an adult >tfw

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 8

File: Lunchables.jpg (108KB, 450x333px) Image search: [Google]
Lunchables.jpg
108KB, 450x333px
>tfw you can't bring these for lunch as an adult
>tfw you'll never be the envy of all your friends again

These were seriously the most comfy meals ever.
>>
I still buy these occasionally. I eat them when I'm alone, but fuck it they're delicious. Also throw out the oreos because don't need that sugar.
>>
>>25835639
you know there's sugar in the crackers too, right?
With that being said, oreos are just disgusting as fuck. I only get the Reese's Lunchables.
>>
>>25835901
Eh, I'm not surprised there's sugar in the crackers. It's just not a sugar overload, so I'm aight with it. I've grown out of candy, cookies, sweets in general.
>>
>>25835509
fuck you op I take those to work all the time
>>
File: vomit.png (732KB, 1300x417px) Image search: [Google]
vomit.png
732KB, 1300x417px
>>25835509
>american cheese
>>
>>25835962
the king of cheese faggot
>>
>>25835942
>>>/pol/61322080
>>
>>25835987
confirmed for white boy.
>>
i just realized i'm an adult with a job and money now and can buy those if i want to
>>
>Lunchables
>being restricted to whatever comes in the box

Literally why? Buy whatever kind of crackers you want, buy whatever meat and cheese you want (or a spread like tuna salad), buy whatever drink and snack you want. You'll be more satisfied because you'll have more than a child's helping of food and better quality items.
>>
You can take lunchables to work if you want.

I took a pizza lunchable to work because I was at a walmart buying an emergency belt and realized I forgot my lunch too.

A girl sat with me that day and told me she was jealous.
>>
File: pepe.jpg (6KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
6KB, 250x241px
>>25836201
>implying we care about the food and not the nostalgia trip
>>
File: neal mcdonough.jpg (66KB, 253x250px) Image search: [Google]
neal mcdonough.jpg
66KB, 253x250px
>>25836209
>things that never happened
c'mon m8
>>
>>25836215
>not caring about the food

Why don't you just admit to being a retard then? Fuck this I'm going to /ck/ for awhile.
>>
File: tomas kalnoky.jpg (20KB, 485x311px) Image search: [Google]
tomas kalnoky.jpg
20KB, 485x311px
>>25836237
>normie detected
That's like saying you'll never watch (insert favorite childhood show here) because you can find better writing on some adult show. Sure, that may be true, but you don't watch it for the high-quality writing. You watch it because you want those nostalgic feels.

Not to mention, you can probably never fully escape those childhood lenses and see your childhood show for JUST how truly shitty it is. This explains why the Star Wars franchise continues to do so well. Those people can never fully step away from their indoctrination. I was 22 when I first saw the original trilogy, so I'm immune. But at the same time I still think of Rocko's Modern Life as the greatest artistic achievement of the 20th century.
>>
File: tfw.jpg (32KB, 480x454px) Image search: [Google]
tfw.jpg
32KB, 480x454px
>>25836331
>But at the same I still think of Rocko's Modern Life as the greatest artistic achievement of the 20th century.

Are you implying otherwise?
>>
>>25836331
Op again. exactly. I don't eat Lunchables when I am hungry. I eat them when life is depressing and I want to go away on a feels trip.

They would really come in handy at work, but unfortunately you got judgemental faggots like >>25836237
and I'm probably too much of a spaghetti-spilling sperglord as it is
>>
>>25836331
>Not to mention, you can probably never fully escape those childhood lenses and see your childhood show for JUST how truly shitty it is.

Except I just did when I called Lunchables shit and said you can make literally the same thing but better. You can like Rocko's Modern Life all you want, even if it's an outdated cartoon that wasn't that great to begin with, but would you rather watch it in 4K or watch it in 480p?
>>
>>25836405
That's not the right analogy, son. The writing would still be shit.

Congratulations on escaping those childhood cravings, though. Most of us can never FULLY do that, which is why we still watch Rocko or buy the occasional Lunchable,
>>
>buy a box of RItz crackers
>buy some cold cuts
>buy some cheese

lunchables for days
>>
File: 1407102394060.png (63KB, 212x196px) Image search: [Google]
1407102394060.png
63KB, 212x196px
>>25836486

No cold crackers either

>mfw kids would bring the pizza or nachos Lunchables and chow down on cold pizza and nachos

What the fuck were they thinking?
>>
Moved from germany to canada and had to get used to watching fat ugly kids eat that shit. jut a bunch of chemicals and preservatives
>>
>>25836519

>the lunchables with the cold hot dogs
>>
File: david simon 2.jpg (46KB, 400x307px) Image search: [Google]
david simon 2.jpg
46KB, 400x307px
>>25836553
>kraut
>insulting another nation for being ugly
>insulting another nation for being fat
>>
>>25836801
>Ur nation is statisticly fatter
>uglier
> dumber
Call me a kraut but that still makes you an inbred mother fucker.
>>
Tfw when I choked on a lunchables pepperoni when I was 10 and my dad had to do the Heimlich maneuver to save my life. That shit caused me to develop an eating disorder for a year that fucked up my growth according to my doctor
>I'd be like 4 inches taller if it wasn't for fucking lunchables
>>
>>25836924
How does choking create an eating disorder?
>>
>>25837148
Pretty much this desupai
>>
>>25836893
>statistically uglier
WAT
Also, we have a large mix of immigrants from different countries. Germans have been breeding in the same soil for so long. You guys are the inbred ones.
Also, the whites here are smarter than the whites in Germany. That's all that matters.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.