[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone here "exchange nudes" with girls and send

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

Does anyone here "exchange nudes" with girls and send fake dick pics? Please tell me I'm not the only one. Like, I don't want pics of my wang just out there, and plus it might not be that impressive. Got caught today and basically cut all contact. Is this normal, /r9k/?
>>
File: 1440704549077s.jpg (8KB, 249x249px) Image search: [Google]
1440704549077s.jpg
8KB, 249x249px
Yes it's normal.
>>
I send pictures of black cocks whenever girls ask on tinder. When they say it's not mine (I'm white) I insist it is and/or accuse them of being racist.
>>
>>25835044
>Have a big dick
>But it's kind of ugly
>Plus I haven't trimmed my bush in like 8 months
All that fapping senpai, I swear. I really don't care about posting pictures of my dick, I rarely have any accounts directly associated with my name.
>>
>>25835290
Dude I haven't shaved since 3 years ago, and that was because I had surgery and they shaved it against my will. I was in a relationship for a while and the girl didn't care at all. I have no plans to shave. Fuck what anyone says.
>>
>>25835400
I like how it looks shaved. Or rather, I dislike the shaggy look. My last gf said she didn't mind either way, but I like how it looks with a solid fuzz, but not a tangle. Like a thin carpet, but not that bare patchy shit. It's just a pain in the ass to maintain so I don't.
>>
>>25835433
I just buzzed up my dick and balls yesterday morning. I have to say I'm not a fan. Looks so sad without it's hairy mess protecting it.
>>
>>25835433
I once dated a girl who never shaved (and she was the most pristine, ladylike girl I knew) her pussy because she was paranoid that it'd get cut while shaving and she'd contract disease. She was a bit of an odd girl.
>>
>>25835400
>>25835433
>>25835489
T R I M
R
I
M
>>
No I send my own, but its 8in thick and covered in massive veins so they like it.
>>
>>25835489
It's just an ego thing for me. It makes my dick more of a shower. I was always scared that someone would see my 3 inch flaccid cock and make fun of me. It left me with a complex. Having a dickbeard also makes me feel like more of a neckbeard.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.