[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I legitimately hate homosexuals

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (19KB, 252x223px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19KB, 252x223px
I legitimately hate homosexuals
>>
u probably are one buddy
>>
>>25834618

Can't say I particularly despise them, but their need to brag about it everywhere has really dented my view of them....
>>
>>25834624
am not
fuck you
>>
And homosexuals don't care.
>>
>>25834618
i put my penis in my bf's buthole this morming
I came heaps
>>
>>25834696
Than why are they so loud and adamant about arguing for their rights and against anyone who opposes them?
literally butthurt
>>
File: 1453081169937.gif (318KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1453081169937.gif
318KB, 500x500px
>>25834618
But why? Did your dad go gay and leave your mommy?
>>
>>25834618
I hate how faggots can't understand why people hate them and assume if you do it means your gay.
>>
>>25834716
might as well ask them why they like dicks in their asses
>>
>>25834852
Exactly
Fags can't possibly grasp the concept of being disliked for their unbearable meme personalities and chock it up to 'homophobia'
>>
>>25834852 (You)
>>25834642 (You)
>>25834716 (You)
>>25834618 (You)
this comment is original
>>
>>25834716
I wasn't arguing for their rights. I literally just said "and they don't care"

They already have their rights. They don't need nor do they want any more.
>>
>>25834915
which doesn't stop them from looking like freaks in pride parades
>>
Lmao why are people who hate gay people always so angry
About something that literally doesn't effect you at all
You spend your whole life letting them control how you feel and they couldn't care how you feel about the way they live their lives any less
It's literal end your life tier pathetic
>>
I legitimately don't care about someones sexual orientation.
>>
>>25834989
This right here tbqhwysenpaitchi-kun-sama desu baka senpai.
>>
I hate how they think I'm gay, high test girls like me.
>>
>>25834618
Who give a shit about homos anyway ?
The more you show you care. The more they start to bitch and moan about their right and lifestyle. Let them complain alone. Do something else.
>>
File: 1447841827590.jpg (9KB, 200x218px) Image search: [Google]
1447841827590.jpg
9KB, 200x218px
Yesterday I went on a date with a cute boy.

We wanted to go play billiards but it was closed so instead we went to a cafe that lends you board games and had a bet where the loser had to pay for the tea and coffee. Afterwards we walked through the park, saw a martial arts exhibition, and watched Star Wars 7 while cuddled up cozily. We made out and I left him a hickey and a couple scratches.
>>
>>25835296
They like the abuse, that's why weebs like Asuka so much.
>>
>>25835425
Asuka is highly overrated as a character anyway.
>>
>>25835004
easy to say that now that all the fag threads get deleted
>>
>>25835415
fuck off normie faggot reeeee
>>
>>25835415
Pls senpai you're making me really jealous
>>
File: 1421453204776.jpg (204KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1421453204776.jpg
204KB, 1000x1000px
>>25835491
>>25835502
Don't be silly, some day you'll both surely find a cute boy to make you feel all nice and warm inside.
>>
>>25834989
>Lmao why are people who hate gay people always so angry
Because they have been shoved in everyone's faces.
>About something that literally doesn't effect you at all
People got their businesses ruined because they wouldn't serve fags. Not only that, it is forcefully being to exposed to everyone's children.
>You spend your whole life letting them control how you feel and they couldn't care how you feel about the way they live their lives any less
Society is making everyone accept/tolerate them with no questions asked. Our government literally broke the law and got it legalized nationwide.
>It's literal end your life tier pathetic
More on your end than everyone else's, fag.
>>
>>25834989
> it doesn't affect you in any way
> this is what homo degenerates literally believe
I have to put up with their bullshit
I have to listen to them spouting their gay propaganda
I can't criticize them because they immediately pull the homophobia card
They're taking over media with their gay meme culture
They demand special rights and censorship of anyone who opposes them
They literally won't talk about anything else than being gay and its ramifications

I don't care if you take dicks up the ass, i care if you're a fucking dick and you can't shut your ass up
>>
>>25835598
Fucking homo ree get out
> le gay conversion fetish meme
You complain that people criticize you for "recruiting straight people to be gay", yet you fantasize about "bringing out the gay" in straight men for your sexual pleasure.

fucking disgusting
>>
Kill yourselves sodomites.
>>
>>25834935
I've been to Pride, and I've been to Mardi Gras (in New Orleans), and Pride barely registers in comparison.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.