[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Ask a man that has been having severe pain on his right side

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

>Ask a man that has been having severe pain on his right side just above the hip and below the rib cage for the last 3 weeks anything
>>
>>25834555
Why haven't you gotten it checked out?
>>
>>25834555
what happened to cause the pain
>>
>>25834566
I was hoping it would go away
>>25834573
It just started on its own
>>
>>25834555
why haven't you been to the doctor yet?
>>
>>25834555
shoudont you be asking us questions? Mostly "what's wrong with me?"

It's AIDS
>>
>>25834603
I was hoping it would go away. For some reason I am scared it is cancer, too. I'll be going to the Dr this week probably.

I scared myself by googling things. I think it might be intestinal blockage.
>>
isn't the right side the appendix??ABULANCR RIGHY NOW FAMM
if that tears inside you you are gone..

N O W go with pijamas even.
>>
>>25834684
yes the appendix is over there.
>>
>>25834555
Why haven't you gone to the hospital yet? You obviously have appendicitis. It could be potentially lethal by now.
>>
>>25834555
why are you greentexting that statement ?

Are you so new you don't know when and when not to greentext?
>>
>>25834684
nothing to do with the appendix, the pain is more abdominal and it is a lot stronger...op wouldn't be writing this after three weeks for sure
>>
>>25834741

Ive been here since 2007.

I don't really give a fuck.
>>
>>25834776
yeah uh huh
>>
>>25834555
I have the same pain anon. It's uncomfortable and some days it gets much worse. I secretly hope it's cancer and I don't really want to go to the doctor.

>>25834699
The appendix is going to be very low. It's right next to your hip bone.
>>
I was reading about the appendix. It says the pain would be unbearable. Mine is not like that.

I feel like it would have burst by now if it was that.
>>
>>25834776
Yours is most likely an ulcer. Good luck managing that for the rest of your life. There's medication that can keep it from flaring up as often.
>>
>>25834811
You should go to a doctor anyways, cancer most times isn't even painful until later stages. the appendicitis would be unbearable and you wouldn't make it more than a couple of days without doing anything to it. You may have fluids in your abdominal cavity but that sounds unlikely, so it might be either intestinal pain (wrong contractions or blood) or just muscular pain
>>
>>25834873
I've been extremely stressed out about things the last few months. Does that cause ulcers or is that just bs?

I have also been drinking a lot.
>>
>>25834894
Alcohol can cause them to worsen. Same with stress. Does it seem to be affected by your diet? Go check with a doc.
>>
>>25834911
Diet does not seem to make it worse or better.
>>
>>25834926
Are you pooping blood? What is your white blood cell count?
>>
>>25834961
Also what are your trygliceride levels.
>>
Is this a medical questions thread?

I've had a cyst thing on the side of my thigh for a month now, I squeeze the puss out of it everyday, but it fills back up. How do I get rid of it?

Also there's another on right on the back of my thigh as well, but it's not really close to the surface, feels a lot deeper. What can I do about that too?
>>
>>25834961
Poop is normal.

I have no idea about the blood count.

>>25834984
No idea
>>25834988
>medical questions thread
Sure why not?
>>
>>25835012
How am I supposed to diagnose you without any lab results?
>>
>>25835031
Just guess, I guess
>>
>>25835068
It's cirrosis. Get your name on the transplant list now.
>>
Are you me?
>>25834782
>hope it's cancer
I hope it's not cancer so you can't take the pussy way out ;)
>>
>>25835101
Cancer is the only way out where my mother doesn't blame herself.
>>
>>25835093
>It's cirrosis
Cirrhosis at 25? I just started drinking at 23.
>>
>>25835133
It's sad when it happens to someone so young. A modern tragedy.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.