[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>cooking food for myself >eating in living room while

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

File: 1437194628963.gif (790KB, 500x583px) Image search: [Google]
1437194628963.gif
790KB, 500x583px
>cooking food for myself
>eating in living room while texting and watching Netflix
>when I pause my show, notice loud music coming from roommate's room and realize he has been playing the same song on loop for about 20 minutes
>go to his room and quietly open his door
>he's curled up on top of his bed laying on his side with his arms hugging his knees and he's wearing an oversized hoodie (he's very short so he's able to nuzzle into a hoodie like a dog) while a song is playing on repeat from his laptop
>don't see his face and he doesn't notice me opening the door so I close it back
>listen to the lyrics from the song and google search it to find out what the song is

apparently he's listening to this song on loop while curled up on his bed staring into nothing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9WZtxRWieM

what does it mean? Should I do something?
>>
File: 1449759660420.jpg (33KB, 600x564px) Image search: [Google]
1449759660420.jpg
33KB, 600x564px
he's trying to summon the devil himself, it's too late already. Best end it now.
>>
Could be worse.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_7z_WVcpdw
>>
Sounds like he's in a pretty good mental state
>>
>>25834311

who here unironically plays this on loop ?
>>
File: 1399674589664.jpg (29KB, 346x346px) Image search: [Google]
1399674589664.jpg
29KB, 346x346px
>>25834438

>unironically plays an ironic song
>>
>>25834438
>puru puru pururin
>pururi~in
>>
>>25834260
he's probably psyching himself up for suicide
>listening to to Mompop for 20 minutes straight
>>
File: 1429788930891.jpg (40KB, 387x624px) Image search: [Google]
1429788930891.jpg
40KB, 387x624px
>roommate walks out of the room with puffy eyes and is being quiet
>gets a class of water and goes back into room
>>
>>25834682
QUICK, WHILE HE'S VULNERABLE

TACKLE HIM TO THE GROUND, AND RUB HIS NIPS VICIOUSLY

THIS IS THE ONLY PROVEN METHOD OF CURING THE SUICIDES
>>
>>25834793

I wouldn't want him to get the wrong idea. I don't want to encourage lewd behavior between us.
>>
>>25834260
He is trying to use his vibrator in privacy. Let the little fucking gay manlet some personal space

Also this song is so fucking terrible I am ashamed to have it on my history fuck you gay ass nigger
>>
probably high as fuck and trying to handle his shit
>>
>>25834438
Work wonder.
I got my neightbor saying to shut that damn thing off once. Shit was priceless.
>>
File: AHHHH.jpg (36KB, 855x440px) Image search: [Google]
AHHHH.jpg
36KB, 855x440px
>>25835263
>not being lewd
>>
File: 1452751058820.png (289KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
1452751058820.png
289KB, 500x600px
>>25835263
>peeking into his room just because you hear looping music

Yes you do.
>>
>>25834438
if i lived in an apartment i would, there'd be no point in doing it here though because nobody else would hear it.
>>
>>25834260
call him a faggot, berate him for his shit taste in music
>>
>>25835657

>not occasionally checking up on your roommates to see what they're up to
>>
>>25835728
Fucking stalker.
Get out of here.
>>
>>25835771

you don't peek into the bedrooms of your roommates to check who is home or to just check if they're okay or if someone has a guest over?
>>
>>25835837
I'll know if they're home if I see their car. If the door is shut it probably means they don't want to be bothered.
>>
>>25834260
Your roommate has shitty taste in music, it's all around bad, holy shit.
>>
>>25835837
Why would I do so ?
People bored me usually I stay away from people unless an emergency situation happen. It's not my business to do so.

I am also extremely asocial and I don't meddle with normies and their culture so I don't get along with lot of people.
>>
>>25835977

lots of hipster stuff. lots of self-loathing music . either lots of shouting about hating self or happy sounding sad songs or gentle piano/guitar songs about not being a better person or missing someone

The Magnetic Fields
Pat the Bunny
Bright Eyes
Mountain Goats
Sparklehorse
Jets to Brazil
Damien Rice
Iron and Wine
Lotte Kestner
Sufjan Stevens
Mogwai
Belle and Sebastian
Hello Saferide
Eels
Elliot Smith
>>
>>25836035
At least it is not some dad rock music but it is still shitty.
>>
>>25836035
Good taste my friend. Check out I Hate Myself, Giles Corey and Have a Nice Life.

Mandatory in any serious suicidecore collection. Patron Saint of Bridge Burners too.
>>
>>25836060

yeah. If you're going to be a hipster, at least listen to feely music that you play around normies or at least be enjoyed by people who are unfamilar of the genre. If it's an acquired taste, it's probably not good in the first place.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGL5SXrCFXk

Giles Corey
>>
>>25834438
I downloaded the 10 hour loop, and even put it on my phone. Ive listened to it enough I can hear it whenever without headphones. Its been my phone ringtone for years, and my alarm clock ring.

My uni roomates hated it, but thats ok, and no one minds anymore as Im all alone.
>>
>>25836117
Well I don't deny I have shitty taste in music I usually listen to Speedcore and Noisy Electronic music. Everything between.

I don't even meddle on with the normies at this point.
>>
So what are you looping /r9k/? Been listening to this for about 3 hours now. It makes me feel comfy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FG53ZOJYUc
>>
>>25836205

wouldn't be nice to share music that people won't shit on?

for those moments that you do have to interact with normies or when you want to post your favorite song online without being made fun of .

What happens when you're applying for a job and a potential employer asks you for your favorite music? how are you going to explain suicidecore to others without sounding crazy?

"Anon, why would you listen to 10 minute songs that have no lyrics? Doesn't that get boring?"
>>
>>25836359
Wouldn't need to parade my taste in music. If I accept the job I'm here to work not to discuss musical taste beside if someone hate it that's their choice. Doesn't mean I'm going to stop enjoying something cause someone told me so. beside, Some tunes are pretty chaotically structured so it doesn't get boring much. If I am crazy to them. They don't deserve my times. Simple. I am not a people pleaser.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2LQdh42neg

Cigarettes after sex
>>
>>25834260
Maybe he's transitioning into womanhood?
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.