[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does the song Sk8er boi make me sad

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (75KB, 930x1308px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75KB, 930x1308px
Why does the song Sk8er boi make me sad
>>
>>25834246

You should go outside :)
>>
>>25834246

it reminds you of your lost youth
>>
Well WERE you a s8er boi?
Did she say see you later, boy?
>>
because you learned to play it on the recorder in middle school and everyone laughed at you for it even though it was super popular at the time and your performance was flawless

or was that just me
>>
>>25834246
HE WAS SK8ERBOI SHE SAID SEE YOU LATER BOI HE WASN'T GOOD ENOUGH FOR HER
>>
>>25834299
that song made me sad when i was 8. Quit being a prick dude
>>
try sibylle baier - forget about
>>
SHE SAID SEE YOU LATER BOY
>>
Nostalgia? Memories of having a crush on Avril Lavigne? the realisation you haven't felt that feeling at all in the past 10 years? the idea that you probably won't feel it ever again?
>>
Makes me remember being a little kid

I was so happy then
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.