[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you ever wish you were gay? Gay guys have it easy.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: superthumb.jpg (57KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
superthumb.jpg
57KB, 300x250px
Do you ever wish you were gay? Gay guys have it easy.
>>
I just wish i was a chad
>>
>>25833608
a common misconception if you look for a monogamous relationship. it is even harder to have some stable relationship for gay guys.
>>
File: nada al ahdal qt.jpg (29KB, 478x346px) Image search: [Google]
nada al ahdal qt.jpg
29KB, 478x346px
>>25833608
I just want to fuck little girls
>>
Yes, I've been trying to condition myself to be into guys, but it isn't working.
>>
>>25833735
not really since women can just fall in love with another guy while you are with her. but gay cutebois tend cuck a LOT, they are very easy to fug.
>>
>>25833780
Maybe you should focus on lusting after big cock.

I am straight, but I need to service a nice large dick
>>
Kind of yeah.

Its easier to be around other guys but i just don't find the male physique sexually attractive. Why can't futa be real familia, not gross ass trannies
>>
>>25833608
this is a fucking lie. For one, a lot of the qts are unfaithful sluts, like women, and then secondly most gays are vapid as fuck and not cool people to be around at all.
>>
>>25833787
I don't know much.
I'm terrible at making relationship. Everytime I loved someone the feeling could not be reciprocated. One of the main reason I gave up with the relationship thing.
>>
File: 1452229568803.jpg (22KB, 591x332px) Image search: [Google]
1452229568803.jpg
22KB, 591x332px
I don't think it's all that much better. Gays are almost as slutty as women.
>>
My neighbor is gay and he's alone most of the time, sometimes he'll hook up with someone he met online for a night but I've never seem him with a "boyfriend". Seems like a lonely life unless you're a sex crazed sociopath...then I could see the appeal of it.
>>
>>25833608
Literally 1% of men are gay. So gays have about 1/50th the total number of available partners as straights. Not good numbers for them.
>>
File: 1452024862382.jpg (49KB, 454x453px) Image search: [Google]
1452024862382.jpg
49KB, 454x453px
I honestly think I might be

I hate vaginas and traps turn me on but I don't like body hair or muscles
>>
I'm mad
Tell me one reason I have it easier
>>
>>25834261
there are also proportionately fewer of them competing, retard
>>
>>25834862
It's easier for you to hook up.
>>
i wish i was milo yiannopoulos constantly
but we're cool on twitter so i'm pretty close
>>
File: ph3cto15031.jpg (27KB, 400x203px) Image search: [Google]
ph3cto15031.jpg
27KB, 400x203px
>>25833780
You can't it's just how you're wired. I've been trying to rid myself of being bi with little luck

>>25833817
>>I am straight, but I need to service a nice large dick

hahaaaah! Yea, your straight~
>>
File: 1445197031578.jpg (44KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
1445197031578.jpg
44KB, 640x426px
>>25833608
>less than 1% of the population will date you
>that group has a good chunk that's damn slutty
>the stable ones are either closets or picky as fuck

Anon I assure you if you were gay your issues would be amplified not solved
>>
As a homo, I can safely say it is no better. If you're socially retarded and anxious around people, being gay won't make it easier.

Forget having a monogamous relationship as a faggot. I find it funny how so many robots wish to be gay when I wish to be straight.
>>
>Gay bottoms have it ieasy.
Ftfy. They essentially turn into Stacy's since tops have no standards and will fuck any hole that isn't too covered with fat to reach.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.