[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yo fellas When was the last time you cried your fucking eyes

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 13

File: NLbAJpu.jpg (34KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
NLbAJpu.jpg
34KB, 720x720px
Yo fellas

When was the last time you cried your fucking eyes out, /r9k/?

Give me dem juicy details
>>
File: 1436686053457.png (266KB, 588x574px) Image search: [Google]
1436686053457.png
266KB, 588x574px
>>25832631
when I SHAT my DICK out my ASS
it FUCKING hurt like PISS
>>
i got openly bullied at college for being trans, and i went home and cried.

the best part is that i'm not trans.
>>
>>25832631
that guy is such a fucking narcissistic self-absorbed prick

And last night, when I finally realized that I have nobody that cares about me and that my life is useless
>>
I would too if I had to use Windows Vista.
>>
>>25832631
That guy is literally me. I say that I want to kill myself in a non-serious way and I mean every single word.
>>
Last time I cried was when I saw that Man on the Moon ad

Its by John Lewis or something
>>
>>25832836
congrats on being the cancer killing r9k.

You're a braindead lemming with a cookie cutter life and absolutely nothing interesting about you whatsoever.
>>
>>25832631
I had a severe breakdown today, one of the worst I've had in a year or two, and I didn't shed any tears. I'm a little surprised by it. I've never been much of a crier, and it's been about 5 years since I've really bawled like a bitch. I think I'm so dead inside now that I'm beyond crying. Feels bad, man.
>>
about 3 years ago
cats were taken to a shelter and I'm sure at least one of them was killed
>>
File: 3d 124.jpg (97KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
3d 124.jpg
97KB, 750x750px
>>25832631
this is a normie attempt at this type of humour, and you can tell because they have a severe problem with not seperating themselves and their ego from the joke, That is why this picture feels 'off' while not being able to put your finger on why its not properly funny.
>>
>>25833232
who are they?

>>
File: 3d 37.jpg (40KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
3d 37.jpg
40KB, 600x450px
>>25833367
you should know that newfriend
>>
Got high and watched inside out.
/lonelydegenerate/ etc etc
>>
I was out with my girlfriend and some random guy on the street stopped us and called me "fucking ugly" and that I "didn't deserve a bombshell like that"

It didn't effect me at the time, but later in the night after her and I finished having sex I just started crying

We are still together, but I know to this day she still thinks I'm a bitch for that
>>
At the Funeral of my friend who died after 4 years of cancer
>>
>be me
>lonely autist robot with normie gf
>she seems genuine and is always saying how much she loves me,but I have a hard time believing it.
>keep on thinking about the negative things about me(my eczema skin, weird body shape,ect.)
>ended up making me extremely anxious in public and around people.
>girlfriend decides to have a party at her house,invites me
>ohfuckthat.jpg
>"but anon,it'll be fun! Why don't you stop being a loner for once and hang with us?"
>refuse, say I'm tired, but honestly don't want to look like an autist in front of her normie friends.
>"ok whatever anon, do what you want."
>now just chillin in my room on /r9k/.
God I hate myself, I think I might kill myself tonight.
>>
File: 1449717964634.jpg (128KB, 1171x540px) Image search: [Google]
1449717964634.jpg
128KB, 1171x540px
>>25834821
judst fugg my chitt ubp famalam
>>
File: Goodvibes.jpg (38KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
Goodvibes.jpg
38KB, 480x640px
I got really drunk about 2 weeks ago. I was feeling great and drunk for a while listening to some songs I used to love when I was on the better side of my 20s. Then I listened to this Grandma's song by Defiance Ohio and started thinking about my own Grandma. The tears started. I figured whats the point in wasting this cathartic moment and delved deeper into memories.

Ended up with some good choking-breaths sobbing by the end of the night.

I'm a huge pussy who feels like he's always about to cry so having a serious one every now and then helps.

The song in question:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qU_R7PLd07I
>>
Couple years ago.
>had a ton of shit piling up
>just wanted to end it
>drank a fifth of Jack
>fucking hammered with all that stress built up
>watched Rescue Me alone and bawled
>>
File: image.jpg (173KB, 640x914px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
173KB, 640x914px
>>25832631
Original content for the bot
>>
File: 1453022170722.png (30KB, 747x491px) Image search: [Google]
1453022170722.png
30KB, 747x491px
>at a party a while ago
>its roughly 11 or 12 but i got there at 4 so pretty fucked up
>property with horses
>somehow end up with all my close friends on a horse jump sitting and talking
>conversation gets really serious
>everyones talking about depression, anxiety etc
>end up all crying over each other and our own problems
>felt fucking horrible

a girl who was interested in me came over shortly after, the fellas left and i had to transition straight back into a fake facade
>>
>>25834860
Sorry m8, cant make this up if I tried
>>
File: ggaPzia.jpg (121KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ggaPzia.jpg
121KB, 1920x1080px
Read the yuuka manga, yuuka died. I wept horrible bitter tears. I just wanted a nice Japanese comic about a band trying to make it. I didn't need feels.

Cried again when the band hit budoken. God I'm a pussy
>>
I cry watching literally any disney movie. recently i was watching wreck it ralph and i fucking cried like a bitch at the end of it.
>>
File: 1448856113396.jpg (42KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1448856113396.jpg
42KB, 540x540px
>>25832631
I was quite the whiny bitch in my childhood, but I've hardened up by my freshman year of college. I don't think I've cried any in the past year now. Since I want a job with the feds, it makes sense to not show too much emotion. You have to have some thick skin to go into that type of career.
I still hate myself, though. Maybe why I picked it is because I have some sort of deathwish. Wouldn't mind taking some punks with me, though.
>>
Every now and then I just cry for no reason to let out all the anger and disappointment. This usually happens every few months. I should be due another in about 6-8 weeks.
>>
>>25832631
>year to year and a half ago
>be watching videos of people who have died and come back to life, giving their testimonies
>10 year old kid that died around 4-5
>says he went to heaven where he met his sister that died at birth, parents never told him what happened to her or that she was born
>start crying because I realized I might be able to see my brother that also died as an infant, one day
>>
i just got done having lunch and was so soulcrushingly depressed all that i could do while i was eating was look out the window and feel awful.

i got in the car and started driving home but i got caught in afternoon traffic on the highway. "many rivers to cross" by jimmy cliff came on and i started bawling my eyes out.
>>
Yesterday thinking that my badly treated illness could possibly come back really soon and literally kill me in a matter of years.

It's entirely my fault though.
I suspended the treatment because it was giving me a non life-threating side effect, but I hated it so much I did it anyway. (without telling the doctor of course)

It's been 5 years since I felt what happiness is really like. This is the time I will kill myself for real.
>>
>>25832631
Today, just lost a close female friend.
terrible terrible feels.
>>
>>25832631
This pic is so try-hard. Makes me cringe everytime I see it, and I cringe more at knowing you faggots think it's funny
>>
>>25838492
Your female friend is burning in hell right now and will be for the rest of eternity.

I'm glad she's dead. Know that you will never, ever see her again, and she will never be able to come back.
>>
>>25838561
what a terrible human being
>>
>>25832836
Cretin
That guy is probably some Twitter memester who's 'omgg so depressed :/ wna kill myself lol' living in california when in reality he's just some fucking normie
>>
>>25838561
haha jokes on you faggot. i meant i lost her as a friend.
>>
>>25838587
That's good too. You'll both die relatively soon anyway
>>
10 years ago maybe, I don't really feel anything anymore.
>>
Last night. It ls my birthday and i realized how lonely i have been my whole life that i have no real friends and i am too ugly to have someone fall in love with me. Also i spent my birthday alone because i just enrolled in college and im away from home, no one here knows its my birthday.
>>
>>25833104
I feel the same way. My life seems like an absurd joke. It's like what's the point in crying at this stage, it's not going to improve anything.
>>
>spend 3 hours talking to myself in bed when all my roommates were gone
>went over my entire life, all the scarring stuff I could remember from every grade
>finally get to a year ago
>had that Clannad moment where I remembered how much I missed my ex-best friend
>my incessant speech comes to a halt as my throat tightens up and the tears start flowing
>audibly sobbing like a child
I hadnt cried like that in maybe 5 years.

I think about you every day. I had a dream two nights ago that I met you and we got in your car. I wish I never woke up. It was then I realized that I really, truly love you, and it extends beyond physical attraction (I'm sexually attracted to women, not even traps). If I were born a girl you would have stayed and could've maybe loved me. I would give away literally anything and everything in my life to have you back in it. It's been a year since I saw you last, and maybe 6 months since I talked to you. I thought I was over you but I don't know if I ever will be.
>>
I watched Anomalisa the other day and I cried after I watched it because I knew I would never get better and there are no solutions for my problems.
>>
When I found out my sort-of girlfriend kissed some dude two days ago. At first, I was okay, them just bawled my eyes out. It stopped hurting after a while, though. While we weren't actually together, we agreed to be exclusive. I didn't leave her in the dust because of that; I did however, because she was weak-willed and was stupidly weak to resist.
>>
>>25834821
Don't be a fucking loser. Go to the party and get fucking hammered, ur gf will either never invite you to another party or you'll have a good time.
Nothing more annoying than a self hating SO
>HURR I UGLY Y U LIKE ME
I don't think you're ugly, you're attractive to me
>NO UR WRONG WAHHH
Why would I be going out with you if I found you repulsive
rinse and repeat, just accept that she likes the way you look, you'll feel better for it
>>
I haven't cried in a decade

It's not like I don't want to or reject it, I just completely fucking lost the ability to cry and express any emotion

The last time I cried was a decade ago when I tried to kill myself and realized I had survived
>>
File: qzjg61o1_500.jpg (67KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
qzjg61o1_500.jpg
67KB, 500x375px
3-4 years ago.
First real "love" to a girl who I was best friends with for years before it. She led me on, forced me to 'fess up and then just dropped me like a hot potato.
Managed to atleast get outside before I started crying like a total retard. Spent the night wandering aimlessly and crying for hours.

Cant say I have ever felt romantic feelings of any kind since, nor do I wish for it.
>>
File: 1453031223925.jpg (179KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1453031223925.jpg
179KB, 768x1024px
>>25833367
Girl on the left is Katya.
She's a goddess.
>>
>>25832631
When Piccolo died
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.