[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> Describe love.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: thatfeel.gif (8KB, 695x739px) Image search: [Google]
thatfeel.gif
8KB, 695x739px
> Describe love.
>>
reskinned hate
>>
File: 150.jpg (49KB, 858x960px) Image search: [Google]
150.jpg
49KB, 858x960px
The occasional wave of nausea that quells the pain of living
>>
Sardines.,
>>
>>25832387
Love is health.

Like how health is defined by the lack of disease, love is defined by the lack of loneliness.
>>
>>25832557
I actually kinda like this.

That aside, not a real thing, chemical process that takes place in your brain making you want to find and claim a mate, and then defend said mate and offspring with said mate.
From children it's a dependence, they don't love, they just have literally no other way to survive
>>
>>25832387

Love hurts, but sometimes its a good hurt and it feels like your alive
>>
>>25832387
Love is liking something almost as much as I like my motorcycle.
>>
>>25832387
Love is like skydiving.

I have never experienced skydiving.
>>
>>25832387

Is a concept you shouldn't ask a medium wherein almost everyone sees it through extremely tainted, unexperienced and negative lens if you want to get a response of any meaning.
>>
>>25832387
Chemical reaction that compelles animals to breed.
>>
>>25832387
none of us fucking know, you are asking the fringe of mankind that never experienced it.
>>
>>25832387
it's hard describe i honestly dont know how i would even begin to describe it. but it's one of the best feelings ive ever experienced.

i will say this. the immense joy and happiness you feel when youre in love isnt worth the awful sadness and heartache you go through once you break up.

honest to god i wish i had never fallen in love. it wasnt worth it. even now that im over it all
>>
constant feelings of pain because you want to be together forever with a girl and you're worried it will go wrong
>>
I'll let Stephen Merritt do the talking

https://youtu.be/8OrCxAIm-Bw
>>
>>25833770
C-cmon Rick, don't talk about my parents like that!
>>
Love is hatred, without the sincerity.
>>
Letting somebody hurt you over and over until you finally understand they don't feel the same way about you.
>>
A chemical reaction that compels animals to breed
>>
>>25834000
Y-Y-Y-You got some *burp* nice Trips there Morty, I bet you're really proud of yourself you little shit.
>>
>>25834178
Wow, y-y-you think Jessica would like them, Rick?
>>
>>25832387
something forgotten.
something lost.
something non existent anymore and mostly
a delusion of belonging to someone.
>>
>>25832387
I knew love, I was in love with my ex. Absolutely obsessed with her, and she was obsessed with me// we were magical together, just the absoulte happiness in each other presence.

Successful degenerate media since made me want to experience new partners and I left her.

I swear I meet amazing girls now, we date, we have sex. nothing is special anymore. Its routine. I have since become an emotionless shell. Nothing is exciting to me. I no longer posses creative thoughts. I am not really happy or sad, just jaded and kind of floating through the day. For most of you the chance of love is still out there. For me, I had it, and I let it go. Its over now for me. I could die tonight and nobody would notice.
>>
>>25834198
Don't be an idiot, Morty. She doesn't even know what trips are. Now hand me that screwdriver, Morty. We really need to get out of this imageboard for the socially impaired before we become one of them.
>>
File: cosy.jpg (44KB, 450x373px) Image search: [Google]
cosy.jpg
44KB, 450x373px
Take a listen.
https://m.soundcloud.com/yumecollective/seifuku-need-u-girl
>>
>>25833228
You can love ideas, objects and people.
>>
File: 1452186327417.png (173KB, 450x393px) Image search: [Google]
1452186327417.png
173KB, 450x393px
Love only exists in fairy tales and anime.
Prove me wrong.
>>
>>25832387

It's the perfect way to hurt someone who doesn't open up to people.
>>
>>25832387

Frustration, sadness and the eventual acceptance that you're going to die alone. In short its euphoric.
>>
File: fucky car.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
fucky car.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
Love is something that only exists in 2D.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.