[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Women literally had it on super mega ultra easy mode and then

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

File: 1452004566543.jpg (75KB, 508x605px) Image search: [Google]
1452004566543.jpg
75KB, 508x605px
Women literally had it on super mega ultra easy mode and then they forcefully made it so that they had to also go to school get jobs pay taxes and do all the shit men do
Fucking why?
This not only killed the job market but it made marriage pointless
>>
>>25831852
Now you're upset because you want women to have it easier?
>>
>>25831878
No, I'm saying they're stupid for trying to make it harder for themselves
Could you try thinking?
>>
>>25831852
>muh oppression olympics
fuck off to tumblr
>>
>>25831917
>wahh how dare women want equality
>>
>>25831917
Now you're upset because I'm not thinking?
>>
>>25831852
>Fucking why?
Pride, happiness. People have different wants. Even if I could marry a woman with a six figure salary to support me I wouldn't for the sake of pride. Others want to actually succeed in life instead of simply raising kids. Sure women play life on easy mode (very easy mode if you are a White or Jewish woman) but there is nothing wrong with them trying to get the most out of life.

>This not only killed the job market
Try not being mentally disabled. Manufacturing and engineering are both heavily male dominated.

>it made marriage pointless
No it didn't, marriage was only political for the richest people, for regular dildos like yourself marriage is essentially the same it has always been, spend the rest of your life with someone you want to fuck..
>>
>>25832614
>Even if I could marry a woman with a six figure salary to support me I wouldn't for the sake of pride.
You must have clicked on the wrong board. Why are you here?
>>
>>25832614
>nearly doubling the available labor force had no effect on the job market
What
>>
>>25831917

Yeah, not being able to stop your husband from raping you or beating you because you have literally no job skills nor money of your own was sure "easier"...
>>
>>25831852
OP, if you want to sit inside a house all day and take care of children, try being a nanny. You at least get money for that.
>>
The feminist movement has effectively singlehandedly destroyed america, divorces are absurdly high, workers doubled which DESTROYED the economy, it's why there's so many homeless people, they can get away with minimum wage jobs knowing there's always another desperate person who needs a job. It's ridiculous how much women destroyed AMerica simply because they were bored.

Then they blame men for the way people are growing up when the truth is women are the primary defining factor of how men and women grow up.

Women choose to divorce men (most initiate divorce) then complain men for "not teaching guys to not rape women, or to treat them to respect women"

Like over 9/10 teachers in early education are women, and then there's women who choose to homeschool kids. Almost 100% of children are being predominately raised by women, so if people end up shit it's womens fault.
>>
>implying I want to sit at home all day with kids
>implying I'd like to be forced into a marriage because I wouldn't be allowed to support myself

fuck that noise.
>>
everyone in this thread is fucking retarded
>>
>>25832655
It isn't inherently negative. It did fundamentally change the value of labour and with it the fundamentals of marriage but it didn't destroy the job market, plenty of men and women have jobs. If you can't get a job it is your own fucking fault.
>>
>>25832700
Divorce rates are currently going down. Are you really going to base your information on 70s and 80s feminist who suddenly left their shitty marriages after getting married at 19?

Most people get married in their late 20s now, and divorce rates are quickly falling because people choose more wisely than before. Most divorces are people who have been divorced multiple times (i.e. people who are just shitty at relationships in general).
>>
>>25832766
>IM A GIRL BTW XDXDXDXD
>GIRL REPORTING IN!!!!!!!!
>ATTENTION EVERYONE: I. AM. A. GIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
>NOTICE ME NOTICE ME NOTICE ME NOTICE ME!!!!

Fuck off cumdumpster.
>>
>>25832825
this is a thread about women. also, notice how my comment got a normal amount of attention (0) until you quoted me?

stop posting on female comments if you don't want them to get attention. fuck off aspie.
>>
>>25832893
can you go to b or pol or something
>>
>>25832821
Divorce rates are a pretty skewed statistic but women generally are the fuck ups in divorce.

It also does take in account people who are married on paper but haven't initiated divorce. It's a lot more common then you think since divorce is expensive for both parties. There are tons of married men separated from their wives with other women
>>
>>25832821
Divorce rates shot up since the feminist movement, if they're recently going down, that's because less people are opting to marry because feminism fucked up everything and we're now in a hookup culture.
>>
>>25832766
fuck you cunt not only did you force men out of the workforce but you also expect people to pay you for having children. you want them to pay you for the absent days of work because you were pregnant. Also you cunts keep bitching about the "pay gap" when you enter into fields like "women studies" or some other shitty liberal art degree. did you cunts expect to get paid as much as a doctor or finding a job?
>>
>>25831952
I wish someone would ban you already
>>
>>25831852
They're not trying to do all the shit men do. They're trying to institute double standards that allow them to get all the benefits with some fraction of the costs. For example they want to be able to collect free money on maternity leave instead of just having children.
>>
>>25831952
fuck off retard, 0 idea why you haven't been smited off this board for good

reminder: you are the literal who, kill yourself
>>
I hope that in post-feminism women go back to dependance, it suits their childish nature to rely on someone stronger and more mature.

What really "ruined" America wasn't women entering the workforce imho, it was the invention of birth control/the pill/condoms. Prior to that, a girl had to be aware of the potential consequences of sex at all times. Nowadays it's just consequence-free fucking.
>>
>>25831952
When did you get back?
You're literally the worst tripfag in 4chan history
>>
They had to, f a m. Being dependent means you have nowhere to go when you get ladycucked. Essentially, long ago, chads still got to fuck whoever they wanted while being married. And even though you might get a wife, Chad would door-to-door sell his way into her bed
>>
I really..I just.
I mean
It...it,...
>>
>>25831952
>wahh how dare women want more privileges

ftfy
>>
File: 1452381270459.gif (2MB, 514x205px) Image search: [Google]
1452381270459.gif
2MB, 514x205px
I can't
It's like
ha ha hngg
RAAA ERRR LAA MAYY
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
FUCKING CUNTS
FUCKING DICKS
FUCK
FUCK
FUCK
FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
>>
>>25835169
>>25835122
can you stop samefagging
what are you even trying to imply besides its hard for you to meme and bypass the robot
>>
>>25835212
I'M IMPLYING IM FUCKING UPSET YOU AUTIST
>>
>>25835232
never come back to this board
>>
File: 1453070486946.gif (953KB, 310x233px) Image search: [Google]
1453070486946.gif
953KB, 310x233px
>>25835267
HAHA HAHA HAHA HAHA LOOOOL xDDDDDD
>>
https://research.stlouisfed.org/fred2/series/LNS11300001

Male labor force participation rate went from 87% in the 1940s to 68% today - down nearly 20% since records began.

https://research.stlouisfed.org/fred2/series/LNS11300002

Women's labor force participation rate went from 32% to 56 % today - up nearly 25% since record began.

Women stole a huge chunk of jobs from men and then they still bitch about how hard they have it and want to shame beta male nerds in STEM fields so they can steal those jobs too.

Then they'll wonder why they can't find a rich man to provide for them. How can women be this fucking unaware of what they have and what they're doing?
>>
File: 1451399479939.jpg (9KB, 165x148px) Image search: [Google]
1451399479939.jpg
9KB, 165x148px
>>25831878
Women having it easier made it even harder for men. Now the economy is adjusted with dual income families in mind rather than single income. Now women and men are individually moving out on their own making the housing market overcrowded and shelter being more and more unaffordable.

Now the job market is fucked with quotas to fulfil making less spots for men to work. Finally, women still get easy modo anyway because if they want its perfectly acceptable to opt out of that shit and just find a beta breadwinner to leech off if you really want, and you'll almost always have your income complimented by someone else since you'll almost always have access to a relationship even if you so work. You'll have less expectations placed on you and you won't have to strive to work hard.

So, yea, it would have been better of they just stood with the easy life. They moved to the harder life because it provides them with more control over their lives while also having the caveat of being easy as well, while simultaneously making it harder for everyone else.

My apartment is a shitty studio and it's still priced obnoxiously high Sue to increased housing demand and general economic inflation due to the norm of two incomes per household.

Gotta look at the bigger picture, Anon.
>>
>>25831852
Lets take it the other way around, shall we

Imagine you're a greedy capitalist pig and you also happen to own a factory. When comes the day where your workers start organizing unions and demand shorter workdays, what do you do?

a) hire more men and risk having to pay them more because you have to deal with having more positions to fill than unemployed men to occupy them

or

b) tap into the unexploited human resource that is the female population hence comply with the union's demand without even having to meddle with the supply/demand ratio of your factory's employment rate or the income by family's ratio of your area

It was really just a bunch of rich assholes manipulating the masses to make some demographic believe they needed something that wasn't even good for them. They shamelessly used that age old technique back then like they've been using it before and are still using it today.
>>
>>25835534
>My apartment is a shitty studio and it's still priced obnoxiously high Sue to increased housing demand and general economic inflation due to the norm of two incomes per household.

You complain about that but what you don't realize is that you have the option to use the enemy's weapon against them but most men won't out of principle.

I life in a very clean, vast, comfy, soundproof apartment and I bet your ass I pay but of a fraction of what you do. My secret, I've set aside my pride and I filled a demand at some charity organism that provides housing for the poor. I waited for a while, did some volunteer work to make myself a name in the establishment, made a couple friends on the management committee and now I live for crazy cheap. They even give me free meals if I go see the administrator and explain to her that I'm a little short on cash at the moment.

Interesting thing I noted tho is most my neighbors are females. not even poor old single moms. Uni student looking types mostly.
>>
>for every working woman there's a man that has no job
>men naturally must be the bread winner in a relationship
Literally killing our society. It's fine though since current society is shit anyways. Makes sense that it's happening. Ree.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.