[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does kissing a girl feel like

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: 1452977095047.jpg (332KB, 1200x1784px) Image search: [Google]
1452977095047.jpg
332KB, 1200x1784px
What does kissing a girl feel like
>>
File: image.jpg (94KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94KB, 640x800px
>>25830415
It's fucking weird because you don't know what to do.
>>
File: you feel them too, dont you.jpg (42KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
you feel them too, dont you.jpg
42KB, 1280x720px
OP, I honestly don't even remember.

Haven't kissed/had sex with a girl since May 2015. Interestingly enough I can remember sex, but not so much what it felt like to kiss her. But I can feel her soft flurry of kisses, even now, on my neck. I'm okay with knowing we don't talk anymore. But I'm less okay with forgetting what I felt. I hope I don't lose it all.
>>
>tfw no practice gf that wants a practice bf
>>
It's not too special unless you have feelings for the girl.

Girl lips are soft. I kiss my gf's bottom lip, then her top lip, then we turn our heads a little and tongue kiss. It tastes like a mouth, or something she just ate, or cigarettes.
>>
>>25830558
>>25830526
brb feeling emotional
>>
>>25830415
Lipstick, hormones and metal. Breddy good you should try it once.
>>
Making out with a girl you like is very pleasant

It's warm, soft, wet, little bit butterflies in your stomach, little bit of palpitations, and it kinda feels like your head is melting.
>>
I've never kissed a girl, but thinking about kissing one gives me a sort of mild pleasant body high. Is there a drug that replicates this feeling?
>>
>>25830526
>don't even remember
>May 2015
>Not even a year

Try 4. Or better yet, try never like some of the poor souls on here.

Basically what everyone else said OP. When there's feelings it's amazing. Otherwise it just makes your weenie tingle.
>>
>>25831314
probs oxy senpai
>>
like sucking on someone's face

only girl I kissed, I didn't care for, so I didn't care for the kissing. Didn't care for any time I spent with her. Now a NEET, probably never getting into a relationship again, waste of time and effort
>>
>>25831314
Weed buzz + Wine buzz + E
>>
>>25831314
Opiates+ mdma
>>
>>25831314
>>25831477
>>25831524
>>25832371

Drugs + VR = women obsolete
>>
File: 210098.png (37KB, 800x738px) Image search: [Google]
210098.png
37KB, 800x738px
>>25830526
you are such an absolute fag it hurts. go the fuck back to reddit this instant I am so upset with you right now
>>
>>25832562
I'd still need some tactile support
I look forward to lovebots with VR connectivity
>>
File: 1440884934456.png (376KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
1440884934456.png
376KB, 500x700px
>Is kissing worth contracting herpes?
>>
For fucks sake, now even /r9k/ is more normie than me.
Currently warming up my onahole for fucking later, while you guys scream "wahhh havnt kissed gurl in 3 months :("
How the fuck do you think I feel?
>>
It honestly feels amazing. It's very hard to describe.
>>
>>25830415
If you truly love the person, it's the nicest feeling ever. It's a weird feeling, Idk how to explain. But all you know is that it feels nice. Maybe you even get butterflies in your tummy. That's fine. But it's like all is right in the world.
>>
File: Nightmare vision goggles.jpg (33KB, 722x349px) Image search: [Google]
Nightmare vision goggles.jpg
33KB, 722x349px
>>25832746
I feel the same as you. It's gotten to a point that girls "flirt" with me as a joke.

>"Hey anon you're my cupcake"
>"Kiss me on the lips right now!"
>I turn around and ignore her
>OMG anon hates me so much
>Next day she tells me to kiss her again
>I decide to walk towards her slowly and stare directly into her eyes and lips as I do
>Her giggles turn to her as I continue to get closer
>Half a foot away from her
>She runs away and makes me seem like a rapist
>>
>>25831314
if thinking about kissing does it why do you need drugs? thinking is cheaper
>>
>>25830415
Disease, to be honest
>>
First time I kissed a girl she said I sucked at it. Its nice but weird.
>>
>>25830415
Like >>25830558 said.
If you're not that into the girl, it's just... What you'd expect. Wet, a bit disgusting, but arousing.
If you like the girl, though, and you've been courting her and trying to get this kiss for hours, days or weeks... Fuck, it's so exciting, you just want to do it forever.
I imagine there's a similar dualism with sex itself, but I wouldn't know about that.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.