[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mfw i told my friend that I like her >mfw this girl said

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (183KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
183KB, 1024x1024px
>mfw i told my friend that I like her
>mfw this girl said maybe
>mfw this same girl starts to talk about how hot this guy is and starts to salivate like an African seeing an apple for the first time in his life over a guy
>mfw this guy couldn't care about her at all

You're thoughts robots
>>
>>25829673
We are all thoughts?
>>
>>25829673
Thoughts? DOES NOT COMPUTE
>>
Your not attractive to her anon move on.
>>
>>25830019
this

she's trying to indirectly tell you she's not interested
>>
>>25829673
I dunno, some girl with crooked teeth and greasy hair starts talking to you, you wouldn't see her as anything special.
You are to her what an ugly chick is to you.

Not blaming you, OP. Same shit happens to me. Just saying don't blame it on her.
>>
>>25830068
It's weird man. Whenever she talks about the dude she always looks at me
>>
>>25830068
Oh and she sent me nudes before. I didn't even ask
>>
>>25830321
Moron. Just ask her if she feels the same about you and you can stop pussy-footing around like a high schooler.
>>
>>25830347
>>25830321

Oh. Okay, then she wants you. Like, now.
>>
>>25830321
>>25830347
Well, now this is an entirely different issue.
Seems to me she's trying to get you to realize this, and make you jealous. Especially if she sent you nudes w/o any real instigation.
Though you may of fucked up by not sending any signals back.
>>
>>25830412
I've asked her numerous times if she thinks there's anything between us and each time she says "idk I'm an indecisive person"
>>
>>25830491
I used to put my arm on her leg and she wouldn't mind it, we even slept together in a loft. I didn't fuck her she was sleeping, would've been rape.
>>
>>25830514
That's literally her way of saying "No, but I don't want to be mean"
>>
>>25830514

Translation: "I am submissive, I want you to take the initiative."
>>
>>25830729
I don't know what to make of this guys...
>>
>>25830983
ask her out. if she is trying to get you to ask her out, then she's eventually going to get tired of waiting and move on. if she's not interested, then at least you know for sure and can stop waiting around, hoping.
>>
>>25831043
Yeah that's what I was thinking. Thanks for the help robots

>mfw robots provide quality advice
>>
Either ask her out right now or act like you don't really like her.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.