[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello robots. I am a girl. I thought you gross perverts would

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

Hello robots. I am a girl. I thought you gross perverts would like to know that I'm stuck on a bumpy bus for another hour and I really, really really have to poop. It hurts and I'm desperately trying to not make any weird noise or faces. My entire being is concentrated on this and it sucks I wish I could just go
>>
That actually made me happy for once
>>
>>25829539
Fembots don't poop ritard

Nice try
>>
File: 1430724635311.png (123KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1430724635311.png
123KB, 633x758px
>there are millions of girls right now stuck on buses that need to poop
>>
>>25829539
ME ME ME ME ME
LOOK AT ME

READ MY TUMBLR BLOG PLEASE ME
MEME ME ME ME ME ME ME

Nice thread, here's your reply
>>
File: dog-costume.jpg (21KB, 330x396px) Image search: [Google]
dog-costume.jpg
21KB, 330x396px
>>25829539

>I'm stuck on a bumpy bus for another hour and I really, really really have to poop. It hurts and I'm desperately trying to not make any weird noise or faces. My entire being is concentrated on this and it sucks I wish I could just go

I'M A PUPPY LOL HOW DID I GET IN THIS COSTUME? PLEASE DON'T LAUGH AT ME I WOULD HATE TO SEE YOU LOSE ALL CONTROL OF YOUR BOWELS AND END UP SITTING ON A ***SOGGY HOT MESS***
>>
File: 1372654326647.png (97KB, 246x232px) Image search: [Google]
1372654326647.png
97KB, 246x232px
>>25829621
>those millions will feel pleasure once they finally let go of the gas and pressure build up, then have a solid mass of digested food matter slip out of their buttholes
>>
man, that really sucks
in my country, we call dhiarrea "mal de camioneta"
which translates to "bus malady"
truly a nasty situation
>>
>>25829621
Your vagina is no match to my superior intellect! Begon maiden! My vape and fedora will blow your female witch powers out of the water! *hiss*
>>
> your oneitis has squeezed a trunk like shit through her ass cheeks and used her hands to pass paper in between her cheeks and scrape off leftover fecal matter
>>
I say we all keep bumping this thread until everybody has heard our message
>>
File: good guy cat.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
good guy cat.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
you've come to the wrong place.
>>
>>25829539
Let it all out anon.
>>
Another thing is that I have a really small bladder and I take medication that makes pee pass easily. If I have to urinate it is ALWAYS painful, with massive pressure and discomfort. Often times I'll drip a bit in my pad before I can finally get to a toilet and quietly squeak in relief.

Also I have a penis and people mistake me for a female regularly
>>
>>25829539
Do girls like to do shit-dildoing like guys do?
>>
>>25829539
Just ignore the feeling of your bowels screaming at you to just relax your bum bum.

Ignore the pressure built up in your pootube.

Just don't think about letting all out.

Don't think of the pleasurable feeling of it slipping out and into the toilet.
>>
>>25829981

I don't think girls feel pleasure from anal sex the way we do.
>>
>>25829680
girls don't have a prostate, and thus cannot feel pleasure from shitty.
>>
>>25830088
I don't see how anal is pleasurable at all.

I tried lubing up my finger and sticking it in my asshole, but it just got covered in shit and my ass burned for a few hours.

And that was just one teeny weeny finger!

How can they handle a PENIS?!
>>
>>25830133

I think you need to go deep enough to stimulate the prostate.

And yeah, it kind of burns. I think you need to stretch it out.
>>
>>25830133
I just tickle my bumhole. I wouldn't want to stick anything up there that's pretty gay.
>>
>>25830245
lol thats what i said before i found my prostate.
Now its like i entered masturbation 2.0
>>
You're ass hurts? Post pics.
>>
File: average_tranny.png (20KB, 618x604px) Image search: [Google]
average_tranny.png
20KB, 618x604px
asdfjkl;
>>
>>25830133
I guess you just don't like it. If you have a good diet and time your play around your shit you wont end up with a poopy finger.
I like it with just a little penetration or a lot. Feelsgoodman
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.