[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Long story short: > had unprottected gay sex today > scare

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (1MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2448x3264px
Long story short:
> had unprottected gay sex today
> scare of aids
Whats the name of that medicine you can take after a dangerous exposure to prevent contamination?
>>
Gunna need more green text sir
>>
File: 1410656322002.jpg (34KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1410656322002.jpg
34KB, 200x200px
>be fag
>die
>>
>>25829242
> be sad
> dating apps, here I go
> install grindr
> fast foward 2 hours
> in bed with a stranger that persuades me inti fucking with no condoms
> now scared as shit of aids
Something else?
>>
>>25829215
Helium tank.

Once you get the virus, you can't go back senpai.
>>
>>25829215
I think you have to start taking it before you have sex with a HIV+ person. It's intended for people in a relationship where one person is + and the other is not.

I believe it takes a while to build up your resistance.
>>
>>25829215
One less fag, feels good being straight. Also

>Had unprotected gay sex

It really is the gay disease
>>
>>25829368
But I heard there is some shit you take after a dangerous exposure... The sort of thing doctors would take when accidentally prinkling themselves with contaminated nail or something...
>>
>>25829309
>Gay sex without protection with a complete stranger
I'm positive you're positive, mate.
>>
Truvada, you're supposed to take it a week or 2 before you get exposed.

If the guy is positive and has been taking his meds regularly then the viral count in his blood will be so low that there would be a near 0% chance that you will contract the virus.
>>
>>25829408
Why would you have sex with someone you just met who tells you no condom needed? Is that not an obvious red flag? You aren't the first person he had unprotected sex, he probably has aids so doesn't care
>>
>>25829309
Unless you're a bottom the odds of being pozzed up are pretty low.

You aren't a fuccboi, right?
>>
>>25829456
>Implying the guy he fucked even bothered to get checked or has insurance to pay for his meds
>>
>>25829456
Holy fuck, AIDS is that cucked now?

I thought it was still a death sentence.
>>
>>25829215
it's called PrEP - Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis

yes, you can start taking it now if you are worried about having contracted the virus earlier.
no, it doesn't work like a vaccine and you can't get HIV from the medication.
it's only about a two-week course of medication.
the side effects are pretty bad but you have to power through it.
it can be really expensive too if you have to pay for it
I didn't have to pay for it though because I was raped.
>>
ur pozzed bro
>>
>>25829538
>Taking medical advice from someone on an image board

Yep, and HIV doesn't cause AIDS, I mean after all, some doctors do say this
>>
>>25829215

Prep, I think. It's just another term for the same antiretrovirals that HIV+ people take to suppress their existing infection. The medicine would ideally prevent someone from developing an infection shortly after exposure, but they'd have to take it in advance.

As for the risk factors of unprotected sex, I guess there may be a few considerations to put your mind at ease:

- The risk of contracting HIV from an unprotected encounter with a known infected partner (who presumably isn't taking medication) is something like 30%.
- Anyone who is aware that they're HIV+ is very likely taking medication to manage it. Antiretrovirals usually make a person's viral load (presence of HIV in the body) undetectable, at which point unprotected sex is "theoretically" safe, or carries a pretty infinitesimal risk.

So either this person possibly wasn't infected, was infected and was already taking medication, or has recently been infected and is not yet aware. Unless the latter, your chances of being HIV-free are pretty good.

Regardless, you should probably get tested in about a couple of weeks.
>>
>>25829476
I know it was stupid, it just happened... I wasn't thinking straight, blind by lust... He was so fucking handsome... And i'm just an ugly fucker who barely gets any sex...
>>
>>25829487
... We changed roles. Troca-troca. Versatile.
>>
>>25829538
>I thought it was still a death sentence.

HIV has been controlled for years. Antiretrovirals push the infection back so it never advances to AIDS, or at least wouldn't start to advance until much later on, like in your 70s or 80s. The problem is that these medications are absurdly overpriced thanks to big pharma, and the side-effects are pretty shitty.

HIV+ people are generally safe to date and be sexually active with if they consistently take their meds and regularly follow-up with their doctor to check their viral load. You should nonetheless always use protection.
>>
>>25829622
>get tested in about a couple of weeks.
HIV takes months to "catch on" in your system enough to test positive for it.
also, everything else you said is very wrong and you should read a book or something before you post shit on the internet for other people to read. the nerve!
>>
>>25829622
How long do I have to wait for a test to be trustworthy?
It's useless to get rested right after exposure
>>
>>25829698

Uh, no. HIV symptoms usually start to manifest within a couple of weeks, which is what prompts people to head to the doctor to find our what's going on. It's like the worst flu you've ever had. Some people are long-term non-progressors, but that's pretty rare.

I was in a long-term relationship with an HIV+ guy once and had to be thoroughly grounded on the subject so we could take the appropriate precautions.
>>
>>25829785
Out of curiosity, what made you stay with the guy? When did he tell you?
>>
>>25829814

I just liked him. He was a genuinely good guy who had made some really bad decisions. Later down the line, he sank into a depression and got into hard drugs. We had to break things off because he was out of control at that point, and there was really nothing I could do to pull him out of it. I have no idea what happened to him after that.
>>
>>25829309
>persuades me
if its so easy to persuade into potential contact with a disease that will either kill you, or reduce your life quality and expectancy considerably. then maybe, MAYBE, you also have been persuaded into living as a degenerate by television and loneliness.

consider it please, and get your life in order. stop being gay.
>>
>>25829893
fucking faggot kill yourself.
blxblxblx
>>
>>25829914
Nice epic meme haha!
>>
>>25829908
but it doesn't work like that you imbecile.
How do you explain gay people existing before 20th century media?
>>
>>25829893
You left him in the moment he needed the you the most, but deserved the least.

> it's when a person least deserve it, that they need our love the most
>>
>>25829994
i didn't claim gays don't exist dickhead i told him to get his life in track and stop being a literal faggot

what the fuck is wrong with you
>>
>>25829215
>Whats the name of that medicine you can take after a dangerous exposure to prevent contamination?
Its called suicide friend, and every faggot needs a healthy dosage ;)
>>
>>25829908
Errr, i'm gonna have to say no.
My sexual desperation may be fruit of loneliness. The sort of desperation that made me sought for sex with unkown men... And when this man was absurdly beautiful, it made me want to give in to his very wishes.
But being gay is a core part of me, older than many others. I din't think tv is to blame. Maybe the abscent daddy as freud would say.
Being a faggot is not the same as being a degenerate.
>>
File: trash.jpg (34KB, 300x366px) Image search: [Google]
trash.jpg
34KB, 300x366px
>>25830121
haha wow, le very edge XDD
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.