[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sister Hate

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

Any one else hate or resent their sister for being a girl and having an easier life than you?

I used to be really close with my sister (when we were growing up at least), but now I'm just mad that everything is basically easy for her. She was always sort of a normie and I wasn't, but it was fine. Now though, I'm just a complete failure and she isn't, and I know it's because she's a thin girl and I'm a thin and awkward guy.

Sad, but oh well.
>>
blame your sister all you want but she didn't make you sit at home all day and not apply to any college or get a job
>>
she hates me for 'raping' her
>>
So, she didn't do anything to you but you just hate her for being happy and successful? I'm glad you aren't my brother.
>>
>>25828800
To be honest, you probably hugged your sister without consent which is rape.
>>
>>25828799
>>25828801

I actually did go to college and have a job right now. I'm still a failure at having any hobbies, meaningful relationships, or interests. I'm an anti-social kv with no friends.

I just resent her because we both grew up in the same shitty situation, but she's fine. And I really suspect it's because she's a girl. Non-fat girls can be "depressed" and people will be friends with them and boost their self esteem. Thin and awkward guys who are depressed get ignored and hated.
>>
I came here hoping for angry makeup sex incest greentexts. Anyone got some stories?
>>
>>25829519

No. But I will elaborate on my original post and say that I also resent my sister for being massively uniformed about the news, and also never really "thinking" about anything.

I think it's probably a combination of lurking /r9k/ and having very high expectations because I used to like her, but I just think she's sort of dumb and it bothers me.

I really am getting twisted and redpilled from this place. I should kill myself before I say something that really hurts her feelings and makes her hate me back.
>>
>>25828800
Greentext pls

Vhsjisisbevehdjdidbd djd f
>>
>>25829610
Lol sorry for my comment you replyed to kidding, kind of.
Well honestly most women are like what you're saying. They are to focused on trivial shit like relationships, clothes or makeup, and shit like that. Sad to say and I'm not some typical woman hater here. But that's really how they really are. Trust me, when they're smart and question everything it's actually really annoying. You just have to find other things that you guys have in common that isnt news or politics or something.
Or put it on her to save the relatioship. Tell her you wish you guys were closer and its really bothering you. I feel like you dont see me as a brother anymore, that you tried to fix things. Let her feel bad about desu.
>>
>tfw no sister to give nice head pats to
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.