[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

McDonald's Pizza

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (90KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90KB, 640x360px
Why didn't the McPizza really take off? It probably was better than the $5 Hot and Ready from Little Ceasars and would make an ideal appetizer.

Did anyone ever have the McPizza? Did it make all your dreams come true?
I feel like black people would hate it but they can get fish sandwiches instead.

Bottom line, I like eating at McDonalds and like pizza too.
>>
I had it once as a kid but I don't remember if it was good or not.
>>
Looks delicious to be honest
>>
File: LittleCaesars-logo.png (13KB, 169x148px) Image search: [Google]
LittleCaesars-logo.png
13KB, 169x148px
Well actually there's a reason that the $5 Hot N Ready from Little Caesar's took off and the McPizza didn't and that's because the McPizza just couldn't compete with the great deals, only at Little Caesar's.
>>
>>25828715

How much do you get paid to shill?
>>
This is indeed odd. McDonalds is known for low prices so if anything they would have had a $4 pizza to go, comparable to Little Ceasars.
>>
>>25828715
That's right! A HOT-N-READY pepperoni pizza, hot out of the oven and ready when you are! No need to call ahead! No need to wait! No limit! Just stop in. What a deal! Only at Little Caesar's.
>>
>>25828715
I want the marketers to leave.
>>
File: image.jpg (53KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53KB, 400x386px
>you will never be able to jack off in a McDonald's bathroom while they cook your McPizza

>you'll never once eat the best meal of your life and then pee in the floor of a booth while nobody is looking
>>
>>25828761

Not him but this is pretty funny shilling, because it's basically forced memes with just the right amount of irony sprinkled on top. The added humour makes it tolerable.
>>
>>25828497
Mcdonalds is American

Burger > America
Pizza > Italy

When you go outside the theme it's harder to sell for some reason, doesn't hit people as authentic... this saying about mcdonalds food being authentic at all.
>>
File: tfwnoroomatcafeteriatable.jpg (56KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
tfwnoroomatcafeteriatable.jpg
56KB, 1280x720px
>>25828817

But you can watch Lindsay Lohan doing something similar at least.
>>
>>25828821

nobody is shilling little caesars on /r9k/ and nobody ever has, it's a joke you fucking redditor.
>>
File: ohwaw.gif (1024KB, 500x213px) Image search: [Google]
ohwaw.gif
1024KB, 500x213px
>>25828907

>being this evasive when your shilling is exposed
>>
There are two McDonald's in Ohio and West Virginia that still serve the McPizza. I'm 150 miles from the closest. I might drive there next weekend.
>>
>>25828715
>>25828792
But my pizza pizza also does 4.99 hot n ready mediums and they taste way better than little caesars
>>
>>25828497
It clogged up the production line so yeah lost them money overall
>>
>>25828761
Holy shit shills on 4chan do not fucking exist jesus Christ
>>
File: image.jpg (602KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
602KB, 2048x1536px
They also served McPasta.
I mean honestly McDonalds might be the best restaurant in the history of America.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.