[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why do qt grils get septum piercings it's literally the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

File: gril.jpg (32KB, 498x373px) Image search: [Google]
gril.jpg
32KB, 498x373px
why do qt grils get septum piercings

it's literally the female 'fedora'
>>
>>25826613
One world is much like another
>>
Disagree that it's similar to a fedora, since usually it's the more socially attuned girls that have them. But otherwise yeah. I know some people find them tolerable, but does anyone in the world find these attractive?
>>
File: 1442595510844.jpg (6KB, 244x250px) Image search: [Google]
1442595510844.jpg
6KB, 244x250px
>>25826658
It's people like you that ruin everything, just shut the fuck up.

Septum piercings ARE the FEMALE FEDORA.

>>25826613
OP you are 100% correct, I am tired of seeing them, they look like boogers or some shit, they are objectively trashy. Literally not one person I have ever met has said "SEPTUM PIERCINGS ARE HOT, ATTRACTIVE, OR INCREASE THE VALUE OF THE PERSON WEARING THEM" To be honest everyone I know only has negative things to say about septum piercings.
>>
>>25826755
Give me a single reason how they're similar to a fedora other than the fact that they make you look ugly
>>
>>25826613

i fucked a girl with septum piercing once it was hot AF 2bh
>>
>>25826613
I think its hot.

I'm in. Its 100 fucking times better than the nostril piercing.

Now the MONROE is the fucking the fedora of women. I fucking hate these.
>>
>>25826879
they think it makes them look 'different' or 'cultured' when it really makes them look bad a la fedora
>>
File: 1435113645460.jpg (277KB, 1131x1365px) Image search: [Google]
1435113645460.jpg
277KB, 1131x1365px
>>25826613
why not? girls with septum piercings are the type to let you fuck them in the ass and slap them around desu
>>
>>25826613
Any woman with a piercing that isn't on her earlobe is already trash. I disagree about the female fedora thing though.
>>
>>25826613
This is actually the female fedora
>>
septum piercings are so fucking ugly

they are

SO

FUCKING

UGLY

i don't have any hangups about piercings. i'm not one of the retards who fell for the "all piercings are red flags" jew meme. but septum piercings are GOD DAMN HIDEOUS
>>
File: ohwaw.gif (1024KB, 500x213px) Image search: [Google]
ohwaw.gif
1024KB, 500x213px
>>25828253

Do they have to be pointy in the same way or is this one valid too?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.