[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't get it

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: homura.png (242KB, 900x928px) Image search: [Google]
homura.png
242KB, 900x928px
Why do you guys have such a hard time finding gf? Are you all just super-picky? Girls are constantly trying to hook up with cute guys.
>>
>Girls are constantly trying to hook up with cute guys

>cute guys

You just answered your own question
>>
Idk i'm what i'd consider average and I've had a few girls make the first move
>>
Im fucking disgusting, ugly and never leave the house.

No I'm not going to waste my time on self improvement, I see robots who are better than I could ever be still fucked over. It's pointless, I'm never going to be happy
>>
File: 1442103683885.jpg (1MB, 1274x7984px) Image search: [Google]
1442103683885.jpg
1MB, 1274x7984px
>>25826276
>cute guys
Yes, Chad. Cute girls are constantly trying to get Chad and would rather share a Chad with 500 other girls than date a robot.

>>25811012
>>
I'm ugly, stupid, insecure, and have no sense of humor.
>>
>>25826276
I'M NOT CUTE IDIOT

i'm cute in the way a dirty 3 legged puppy at an animal shelter is cute

you look at him and go awwww poor guy but you'll never adopt him, even if he gets right up against the cage and starts barking desperately

that little guy is getting euthanized

just like me

i'm getting euthanized by myself
>>
>>25826276
>Girls are constantly trying to hook up with cute guys.
just be yourselves, guys

@<;^)|8
>>
>>25826541
source on that video bls
>>
>>25826487
>Im fucking disgusting, ugly and never leave the house.
This sums it up.
>>
>>25826715

His part is only like twenty seconds out of the entire film though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdb4XGVTHkE
>>
>>25826276
I have a submissive personality
>>
>>25826922
thanks m8
what is this video about anyway?
>>
>>25827063

Some guy wanted to film lots of people around the world talking about themselves to create a picture of what humans in general are like.
>>
>>25826276
i got a small dick so i gave up on ever getting a gf a long time ago
>>
>>25827115
sounds kinda interesting, I'll give it a watch
thanks
>>
I'm scary as fuck apparently, and it doesn't seem to be ''cute guy with piercing eyes'' kinda scary.
>>
I am a sick man... I am a spiteful man. I am an unpleasant man. I think my liver is diseased. However, I don't know beans about my disease, and I am not sure what is bothering me. I don't treat it and never have, though I respect medicine and doctors. Besides, I am extremely superstitious, let's say sufficiently so to respect medicine. (I am educated enough not to be superstitious, but I am.) No, I refuse to treat it out of spite. You probably will not understand that. Well, but I understand it. Of course I can't explain to you just whom I am annoying in this case by my spite. I am perfectly well aware that I cannot "get even" with the doctors by not consulting them. I know better than anyone that I thereby injure only myself and no one else. But still, if I don't treat it, its is out of spite. My liver is bad, well then -- let it get even worse!
>>
>>25826276

> hook up

I want a girlfriend. Not a girl to fuck and chuck.
>>
>>25826276
>hookup culture
3DPD
>>
File: james-holmes-new-mugshot.jpg (32KB, 560x375px) Image search: [Google]
james-holmes-new-mugshot.jpg
32KB, 560x375px
>>25827326
This guy gets love letters from cute girls in prison.

You have no excuse.
>>
>>25826276
Girls consider me eccentric and I am almost invisible to everyone that I meet. I'm not ugly, nor fat, nor needy.

I guess it just doesn't match up cause I am an diagnosed aspie that act the opposite of what someone with asperger would normally be. I just come off pretentious when I am being confident and I scare people away when I force myself looking at people directly. I was said by some people that I was intimidating in my way to communicate so I'm basically just a living turn off.

And women in Canada France
are shitty and judgmental.
>>
>>25827429
that's creepy, not scary. I do see your point though

maybe it's just my personality who knows.
>>
File: done.jpg (178KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
done.jpg
178KB, 1280x720px
>>25826541
>>25826922
>that horror when it really is possible that I will never touch anything female
>>
>>25827664

Just be yourself and you'll be fine family.
>>
File: yourself.jpg (7KB, 168x127px) Image search: [Google]
yourself.jpg
7KB, 168x127px
>>25827699
If I could be anyone else I would
>>
>>25827727
Same. Well we probably don't want to be each other
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.