[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I found a group of white guys shitting on my gf's grave

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: 6Tro8enRc.jpg (171KB, 1400x2274px) Image search: [Google]
6Tro8enRc.jpg
171KB, 1400x2274px
There isn't much to tell really. They bullied me during some of college and constantly tried to steal my gf. She never fucked them as far as I can tell from my connections. Then she died in a car accident three months ago.

Since this board is full of the evil, despicable flavor of normalfags and sociopaths, I'd just like to ask most of you why you'd do something like that.

For the few decent honest folks here, could I get them arrested for this?
>>
>>25825897
Hmm, if you got a picture of film footage maybe.

If you were in China definitely.
>>
>>25825949
I do have a video, but it's only the last 10 seconds for them doing it because I was too shocked when I saw it
>>
>>25825998
Think it would still be enough proof desu.
Get those fuckers anon..

Im guessing that these guys are 25+ and they go out of their way to shit on a dead girls grave?
and what kind of sad losers bully in college?
>>
>>25826434
>what kind of sad losers bully in college?

the type of people that go on /r9k/ and /pol/

You didnt hear about the /pol/ dude who ruined that black guy's social life and stole his gf by convincing all his other minority friends that he was inferior?
>>
>>25825897
and can we see the video please?
>>
>>25826478
just seems abit autismic to me.. that you would try and be "the bully" of a college
>>
>>25826525
well i agree. just saying that it's more common than you think
>>
File: 5567747274747.jpg (74KB, 1272x717px) Image search: [Google]
5567747274747.jpg
74KB, 1272x717px
>>25826478
Anyone who uses 4chan is an autist who was likely bullied in their school days and now talks shit about others anonymously on here. They also complain about never getting laid and in the same 5 minutes call women whores, sluts, inferior, stupid, etc.

Those are the individuals who visit here. I'm one of the rare guys who isn't like that, and as a result I have a girlfriend who I love very much and who I'm engaged to.

The pathetic fucks who OP mentioned are probably more stereotypical than you'd think.
>>
>>25826619
Forgot to mention that yes, OP, you can get them arrested. And why people would do this is simple: They think it's funny and have no personal boundaries. Chances are they're narcissists/sociopaths as well.
>>
>>25826619
Actually the type of guys to do something like OP mentioned are normalfag dickheads like you who are sociopathic and come to an imageboard to do nothing more than gloat and stroke your own cock and ego to watch unfortunate people suffer.

You essentially said anyone who gets bullied is a loser even just now

You're the prime candidate for the type of person to shit on OP's grave, so dont come here with your high and mighty shit talking smack on us.

Nice job with your marriage btw, enjoy getting divorced and fucked over you cuckhold prick
>>
>>25826619
>Anyone who uses 4chan is an autist who was likely bullied in their school days and now talks shit about others anonymously on here. They also complain about never getting laid and in the same 5 minutes call women whores, sluts, inferior, stupid, etc.
This, kids, is known as the "all 4chan is /b/" syndrome. The fourteen year old now assumes he has seen everything about chan culture and starts to try and blend in with memeing
>le 4chin is for autists it sucks here xD this place is le darkest corner of all interwebs
These people have ihazcheeseburger accounts and post memes on facebook.
>>
File: 20151226_160052.jpg (866KB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
20151226_160052.jpg
866KB, 2560x1536px
>>25825897

Thats' terrible anon, didn't think normie scum could go to such lows
>>
>had a girlfriend
>thinks the people who poopoo peepee are the notmalfags
>>
File: theon.jpg (11KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
theon.jpg
11KB, 225x225px
>>25826478
>You didnt hear about the /pol/ dude who ruined that black guy's social life and stole his gf by convincing all his other minority friends that he was inferior

Post it pls
>>
>>25825897
I'm corrupted but I'd never do that. If I found someone doing that, I'd hurt them with a weapon. Knife em
>>
>>25825897
Murdering them is the only option.
>>
>>25825897
Kill them please and film it, then kill yourself while livestreaming.
>>
>>25825897
>arrested
>no proof

Goodcuck
I mean goodluck
>>
>>25826619
>dat hardcore projection
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.