[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me ur biggest secrets: I'll Start. I convinced a girl

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: image_6.jpg (55KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
image_6.jpg
55KB, 480x480px
Tell me ur biggest secrets:
I'll Start.
I convinced a girl i knew to kill herself.
I said to her that i think when a person is done with her life its okay to kill himself.
>>
>>25825146
>normies being affected by others opinions
>>
Good riddance, retards like that deserve to die anyway.
>>
File: image.jpg (46KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46KB, 500x375px
>Uh, was always smartmouthed and quick-witted,
but something was always missing ....like six digits

Why is Earl not an /r9k/ mascot yet? He's Robot asl.
>>
>earlposter
go back to reddit but only in 2013
>>
I cut off a toddler's finger on a cruise a few years back. There was a pneumatic door, and when I pressed the button to open it, the kid's fingers got caught underneath, tore the index and middle finger off at the third digit.
>>
>>25825460
alot of us do, /r9k/ isnt really the place to discuss rap though
>>
File: image.jpg (158KB, 530x763px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
158KB, 530x763px
>>25825810
>not liking Earl

You realize Earl is the epitome of robotism, right?
>hates Stacy's
>hates normies
>doesn't like shit, doesn't go outside
>>
Engaged in bestiality.
>>
>>25825862
What?! How badly you get in trouble?
>>
>>25825146
>I said to her that i think when a person is done with her life its okay to kill himself.
But that's true.
>>
>>25826051

I didn't. The parents were nearby and whisked him away to the doctor on board without a word. Never heard from them or the ship's staff about it.
>>
File: pepe and wojak.jpg (955KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
pepe and wojak.jpg
955KB, 1920x1080px
>>25825146
I had everything planned for the quick but gruesome murder of one of my former classmates from middle school who used to "sort of" bully me (we were like friends but we fought all the time and he was stronger than me). I was walking on the street behind him ready to attack but gave up as soon as I realized how pathetic his life had become. He was extremely fat and hairy, studying his ass off in college for a shitty degree and was a guy fawkes mask fedora retard. His own life was enough punishment. He could easily fit in with this board.

I just shoulder checked him from the back and when he whined I said "fuck off, landwhale" without even looking at him.

Still don't know if he recognized my voice.
>>
>>25825146
>not saying that she can kill herself after she's sucked your dick
I'm disappointed, anon.
>>
>>25825146
is the guy in this pic the same guy from that gif that wafts a pizza up to his face and then gives an "a-ok?" they look incredibly similar. anyone have that gif for comparison?
>>
I put ground up glass in my dads food about an hour ago
He just went to bed
>>
File: earl pie.gif (1MB, 392x400px) Image search: [Google]
earl pie.gif
1MB, 392x400px
>>25827160
Yes, it's rapper Earl Sweatshirt

He raps some depressing negative shit you niggas would love

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCqbOp9-hd8
>>
who /solace/ here
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.