[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are your experiences with Tinder, anons? Anyone had any

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

File: 1450226050442.png (77KB, 420x422px) Image search: [Google]
1450226050442.png
77KB, 420x422px
What are your experiences with Tinder, anons? Anyone had any luck with finding a qt on it?

I've just downloaded it a few days ago myself and the anxiety is real.

>You have a new match!
>send qt a message
>mfw getting just now "x sent you a new message" instead of just looking and finding you've been unmatched or ignored
>>
met some girl on there. went on some dates but she was never dtf so it ended badly with her hating me.
>>
Side question: can you use tinder without facebook? I'm ready to fuck some 45 year old hambeast but I'm not ready to sign back in and let people know who I am
>>
File: 51887.jpg (28KB, 350x315px) Image search: [Google]
51887.jpg
28KB, 350x315px
>>25824263
Oh great,
another idiot just added himself to a catalog of desperate men looking to get laid. Gratz on making yourself a product Stacies can use to boost their ego
>>
>too nervous to add photos
>too nervous to set on discoverable
>too nervous to swipe right on anyone
What if someone notices me?
>>
>>25824354
Nope, it uses all your info from jewbook to create your profile so you're basically forced. A side note though is that you can add pictures and stuff that aren't from facebook at least

>>25824378
hey she replied to me, this might actually work

>>25824407
are you scared of meeting people you know? I'm at uni so I really don't have that problem but it deterred from downloading it back there in case I saw the qts from school
>>
File: bsm.jpg (86KB, 604x452px) Image search: [Google]
bsm.jpg
86KB, 604x452px
>>25824354

make fake facebook acct. easy as fuck

>>25824263
I used a fake pic and talked to QTs. Seems like it would be very easy to get laid if you have any social skills at all.
>>
>>25824489
don't you need a phone number to do that
>>
>>25824354
Just make a dummy account and use a different name and tell em you are called this way by your friends like a nickname, I managed to fuck some girls via tinder, you can do it too. Just now some girl want to hang out next weekend and I know where thats going. Nobody is a robot here, just keep trying.
>>
>>25824263
>see someone you know on Tinder
>swipe them right to see if they swipe you right back
>they don't
>>
I used it once

>met a great girl who had league of legends in their interests
>played a few games of league together on skype, had fun
>asks to add me on facebook

yeah she has a boyfriend

still the closest I have got to a girl, uninstalled tinder gone back to despair
>>
>>25824515
many ways around that. if you're really desperate, there is a subreddit with people who have a bunch of cell phones and will verify any account for you for $1. don't ask me what it's called cause i don't remember.
>>
File: vomit.gif (588KB, 217x199px) Image search: [Google]
vomit.gif
588KB, 217x199px
>>25824579
Shit, I didn't think Tinder was still spending money on marketing
>>
>>25824706
Whatever, be alone for the rest of your miserable life then.
>>
File: babrbed wire.jpg (68KB, 1742x753px) Image search: [Google]
babrbed wire.jpg
68KB, 1742x753px
>>25824706
hahaha I think it's the same.
you fucking marketing tinder fuckers get out of this board.
do it now.
otherwise i will make a fake qt facebook account and then I'll hunt you on tinder and I will rape your ass with barbed wire
>>
File: 1452295139547.jpg (15KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
1452295139547.jpg
15KB, 228x221px
>>25824263
I don't trust these apps and dating websites. Besides, I have no game. I probably wouldn't be able to go on a date with anybody anyway. And in the off chance that I manage to go on a date, it would probably be with a landwhale or a single mom in her late 20s looking for a beta provider.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.