[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can you tell if a girl likes you?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: 1385946367925.jpg (8KB, 148x148px) Image search: [Google]
1385946367925.jpg
8KB, 148x148px
How can you tell if a girl likes you?
>>
>>25822984
Try asking her if she likes you.
>>
>>25822984
She touches you in any possible way.
>>
>>25822984
DAAAAMN I NEED TO REPLAY THE POKEMON TCG GAME THAT IS MY SHIT
>>
Pokemon: the game: the anime: the trading card game: the game
>>
>>25822984
Assume she doesn't.
>>
>>25823080
and it was 10/10

actually untrue because it didn't apply all of the game mechanics and had some ruling issues.
>>
>>25822984

i wouldn't know. a girl has never liked me.
>>
>>25823015
Not true, i've had this happen to me, and she touched me very often, but when i confessed my feelings she said she did not feel the same way.

I still dont know why she kept touching me
>>
>>25823418
Did you confessed as she was touching you?
>>
Her penis will harden.
>>
If she looks at you with wide eyes and smiles at you and you see a tint of cherry color cheeks she probably likes you.

If she touches you a lot, that's a pretty big hint too.
>>
>>25823491
Puppy eyes?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlF3KXjM8kI

Literally /r9k/'s themesong.
>>
>>25823015
What if she's always hugging me? That's just a normal thing that grills do, right?
>>
>>25823506
If you're desperate enough just look at her pupils and see if they enlarge
>>
>>25823549
Yes, its a rather normal thing.
>>
If she goes out of her way to interact with you in any way for no good reason you should take that as a sign and make a move, the real key is to be the kind of guy who can make a move quickly and smoothly without making things awkward, especially if you get rejected.
>>
I'm going to give you the only real answer: Her voice is higher than her usual tone.

This explains why all women sound like a Mojave truck driver to me.
>>
This one chick's been showing some signs I think

>makes an effort to text me at least once every 24 hours
>makes an effort to keep conversation going
>wrote me a Christmas letter and included a short story she wrote just for me
>sometimes voluntarily sends me pictures of herself doing things

Still talking to her, she's a qt too
Doesn't have many friends

Does she like me?
>>
>>25823549
If she hugs everyone its normal

If she goes out of her way to hug you specifically then she likes you
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.