[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why don't you just fuck the fat girl?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: LCivZvk.png (462KB, 1000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
LCivZvk.png
462KB, 1000x3000px
why don't you just fuck the fat girl?
>>
Because women control the market and get to date up not down or across
>>
I tried to go for a chubby girl once and she rejected me. Never tried again since.
>>
>be me, 24
>start okcupid account
>spend hours answering important questions to get a good match
>finally see my matches
>best matches are cute SJW tumblr types

I will die alone.
>>
I don't even look like the guy in the comic

Why do I have to date down?
>>
>>25822897
it hurts 10x as much when you approach a fat/ugly girl and they tell you to fuck off
>>
>>25822897
Because even fat girls want 10/10 chads.
>>
>>25822897

Chad fucks fat girls on off-days.

So they don't want us.

You see, Chad is so empty inside, he has to constantly pull tail to keep himself distracted by the hole in his life until life magically shits out solutions for him because the world loves him so much.

In the meantime, when he can't pull a hot girl, he'll deposit his dick in a whale so he can high five his crew and talk about smashing pussy and not feel like he wasted his time.
>>
>>25823079

If you're not fat or horribly ugly yet still post here you're weak and don't deserve to live, nevermind breed.
>>
File: biluzik20.jpg (396KB, 829x1173px) Image search: [Google]
biluzik20.jpg
396KB, 829x1173px
BBWs are top tier. Nobody on /r9k/ could ever fuck this girl.
>>
I actually am OP. It wasn't even that hard.
>INB4 someone accuses me of being a Chad
>>
>>25822897
Cause there's like two types of fat girls

There's the pleasantly plump looking chicks with nice hooters and great personalities, then there's the legitimately "unattractive" ones.

Never had luck with the former (they are always taken/uninterested), and the latter just doesn't do it for me.
>>
>>25823463
Nope just a bog standard normalfag
>>
>>25822982
>quitting after one try
pretty shitty way to live your life
>>
Because I'm not fat and fatties disgust me.
>>
>>25823326
I don't want to breed

I just want love and intimacy
>>
All the fat girls said no to me.
>>
>>25823757
It's not like he was going for gold exactly. Why try hard for a fatty who has never tried to lose their blubber?
>>
Fat girls assume no one wants them except for weirdo BBQ fetishists. Their assumption is correct.
>>
>>25822897
10/10 picture

MRA and SJWs are two sides of the same turd

Oh and I can't get my dick hard for anyone that's more than chunky at most
>>
File: garfd.png (892KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
garfd.png
892KB, 800x600px
>>25823415
just imagine how good she'd look with -50kg
>>
As a normie who's had sex with two fat girls it fuckin sucks, not even worth it. The second time I did it, it was instant booty call on tinder so I said w.e and fucked her.
>>
>>25823941

MRA is just defense against SJW garbage, mate, they dont advocate for female genocide
>>
>>25824269
>literal genocide
>literal feminazis
>it's just defense bro we're not overreacting
>>
Standards don't exist so that everyone can tell you to lower them and saddle yourself with a major life problem.
>>
>>25822897
Because fatties are subhuman. Better to accept being single and focus on my job, friends, and hobbies than to desperately latch on to some blob of foul smelling, entitled, unpleasant flesh.
>>
>>25822897
I am. Feels good man
>>
>>25824006
Did the tinder thing as well and I'd say it was worth it. Fat chicks really do give good head.
>>
>>25822897
no shortcuts familia. need 2 fuck a bad bitch or i wont at all.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.