[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This isn't really a thing is it? Do people really do

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 6

File: maxresdefault.jpg (47KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
47KB, 1280x720px
This isn't really a thing is it? Do people really do shit like this?
>>
>>25822505
No, I just ate in the library while reading fan fiction.
>>
>>25822505
When my one friend was absent from school, I would eat lunch in the bathroom.
>>
Yes I did this once
>>
>>25822544
>library

No food or drinks allowed faggot!
>>
>>25822505
I know in Japan it's a thing because of bullying.
>>
I like how I know that this must be the second time around in the movie where she goes to the toilet
>>
I always did if the library is closed during freshman year of high school

I miss highschool
>>
everyone here has done this at some point
>>
File: kill me.png (51KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
kill me.png
51KB, 657x527px
Fuck, the memories. I had to, cause I did not want to be seen sitting alone. And I was hungry.
>>
>>25822505
>do shit like this
heheh
>>
>>25822505
It is better to shit like this, you directly eject the food you are eating
>>
File: 1426039901921.jpg (232KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1426039901921.jpg
232KB, 1600x1200px
Nah, i think it's jsut a meme
>>
How can anyone eat inside of a restroom? All I can imagine are the fecal and urine particles floating in the air.

I wouldn't even be able to eat in my own bathroom, much less a public one.
>>
>>25822604
worst feeling ever when I went to the library during a break and it was closed

I just didn't know where to go, 30 minutes are an eternity in a situation like that
>>
>>25822713

Yes yes yes fuck that shit yo
>>
>>25822713
>not just walking out of the school and taking a stroll through the neighborhood until lunch was over
>>
>>25822786

>Implying there was no school security or cop cars in every corner
>>
>>25822786
my school didn't allow that, it was basically jail

to go away before the last class your parents had to call the school and authorize them to let you go
>>
I've never met anybody who would put an apple on its own separate plate.
>>
>>25822835
I get that if you were in elementary, but fucking highschool? You should be able to go wherever the hell you want
>>
>>25822889
I agree, but their school, their rules...
>>
File: 1426039703598.jpg (103KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1426039703598.jpg
103KB, 600x800px
Is this really a thing? Do people really do shit like this?
>>
>>25822826
>Implying I wasn't a total bro with my schools cop
>Implying he didn't let me walk off campus or spot me a 5 when I wanted something from the vending machine.
Having him think I was dindu gud boy made selling drugs on campus that much easier as well.
>>
File: 4.gif (817KB, 200x233px) Image search: [Google]
4.gif
817KB, 200x233px
>>25822703
why he didn't put the burger with the fries
>>
>>25822505
I arrived early to class one day and went to use the bathroom quick. I heard a guy in one of the stalls eating chips while taking a shit. Really loudly too.
>>
>>25822910

My school was nigger infested
>>
>>25822826
>highschool cops
did you go to school in Detroit?
>>
File: large.gif (1MB, 500x240px) Image search: [Google]
large.gif
1MB, 500x240px
>>25822505
Fun fact:
Movies make the bullied character attractive (like OPs pic or pic related), becuase if the character being bullied was ugly like a real robot, the audience would side with the bullies.

Its always some roastie whore who is a 7/10 or more, and the bullies are unattractive. If the bullies were attractive, the audience would laugh at the kid being bullied
>>
>>25822505
We didn't have a cafeteria or even a lunch program at my high school.
>>
>>25822917
Because that's disgusting anon. What's wrong with you?
>>
>>25822948
That could explain alot.
Mine was infested with mexican gangs so they were pretty conservative as well. Hell my junior year some guys took a kid in auto class dowsed him with gas and lit the fuck on fire.
I just think I got lucky our cop was a 60+ white guy who looked like he couldn't harm a fly.
>>
Uh yeah. I did it all the time when I was a freshman. I did it for a whole year until I found new friends. Funny thing is no one ever knew because I looked normal. I was embarrassed every time I did it. High school was pure hell.
>>
It's fucking gross. It's a bathroom. I can never imagine myself eating in there. Having your food and hands touching anything in there. You could get super AIDS or something.
>>
>>25823117
yet it's better than sitting alone somewhere with a stiff face with everyone around you noticing your awkwardness and judging you/feeling sorry for you
>>
>>25822971
>the bullies are unattractive

You haven't even seen the movie in OP have you?
>>
>>25823189
Fuck that shot, I literally had a classmate walk past me and basically laughed at me saying I'm all alone. I saw the pity in my teachers eyes. Everyone else just ignored me. Never have I felt like such a degenerate
>>
>>25822607
That's bullshit and a lie, I've never eaten while shitting in my entire life.
>>
>>25822505
People? No, but Americans might.
>>
I never ate lunch but I'd hide out there during break, but my go to was always the library whenever it was open.

>tfw one time mom called the school upset after learning I never ate during lunchtime
>wandering the hallways when I'm found by some lunchladies
>forced to go to the cafeteria
>panic
>try to sit close enough to other people
>table eventually becomes empty and I'm sitting all alone again
>hell on earth for 30+ minutes
>yell at mom later
>>
>>25823450
How long ago was that? Did things change at all since then?
>>
Eating on the toilet brings solitude.
>>
>my group of friends from elementary school and I go to the same middle school
>a year into middle school, they literally tell me to fuck off and stop hanging out with them
>become a lonely loser
>start spending lunch in the bathroom, either just sitting there or sometimes eating
>do this until I graduate highschool
Yeah, it happens.
>>
>>25823450
Anon, that's why you just take your food and throw it away/give it to a fat kid.
>>
>>25823400
>We the People
>implying Americans aren't people
>>
>>25822505
i often eat lunch while taking a shit. well i go to my apartment for lunch break at work and i don't have so much time, so I will do both at the same time. what's the problem?
>>
>>25822505
did this everyday in the final 2 years of highschool ;(

>tfw you're munching on chips as the person in the stall next to you is shitting
>>
I brought sandwiches into the bathrooms sometimes
>>
>>25822703
the amount of urine and feces he ate...
>>
>>25822505

i pretended that i was studying , when i was in school . so i skipped lunch and went to the library.
>>
>>25822574

details . please ?

how bad is it . and how general is the bullying .
>>
>>25822505
Hope not. I'd just go without lunch and eat when I get home instead, beats eating in a filthy toilet.
>>
>>25822505
a plate for an apple? haha dumb bitch no wonder she a dead eyed drug slut
>>
>>25823189
before i got my antidepressants i thought the same,
but now it doesnt mean anything to me if someone think im alone
>>
I used to walk around the campus aimlessly for every lunch period.
I went to school as a white kid in a really, really black district, so there were security guards patrolling at all times, so I basically got really good at hiding from people. During my senior year, they started putting actual police officers in the doorways of the cafeteria and not permitting kids to leave. I remember sitting alone at a cafeteria table for most of that year, with kids occasionally walking over to pull the typical childish pranks.

A really nice black girl who was obese and taller than me (i'm 5'11) asked me to prom, but I brushed her off awkwardly. In the last few months of school, I had a few girls call me good looking and hit on me, but by that point I had spent so much time in social exodus that it had become a hole too deep to dig myself out of.
>>
I actually did this during lunch for a year during my highschool years. I didn't had any friends and didn't want any awkward encounters so I just sneaked into a toilet and sat there (without eating anything). So I didn't eat any school lunch for a year because I had so much anxiety.

Very depressing when I think about it.
>>
>>25825916
Did you get any girls since then?
>>
>>25822505

Not in our school, the bathroom was where the real scum hung out.
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.