[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Male advice >you just gotta be confident bro, works everytime!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: 1280474856816.png (9KB, 230x241px) Image search: [Google]
1280474856816.png
9KB, 230x241px
Male advice
>you just gotta be confident bro, works everytime!

Female advice
>just be a nice guy teehee, works everytime!

>mfw none of this shit works

Why do people assume their shit advice works for everybody?
>>
Both men and women use the confidence advice though
I've never heard of a girl telling a guy to be nice, on the contrary, they argue that just because you're nice doesn't mean a girl owes you sex.
>>
>>25821994
Here I'll give you advice that will always work guaranteed. You just have to have an attractive face bro, works every time! Or your money back.
>>
Because it worked for them, knowing that it was not that that got them laid so they just tell you what others tell you.

What most want is a pretty face with an attractive body.
>>
>>25822127
Being nice is the baseline requirement for getting people to tolerate you. I'm not giving you sex for that anon no matter how much you complain.
>>
>>25821994
Being confident does work. You need to ace it though.
>>
File: image.png (81KB, 500x656px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
81KB, 500x656px
>'Jus bee urself, buzz zzz'
>>
>>25822244
>Being nice is the baseline requirement for getting people to tolerate you
Of course, but that goes without saying, no one gives you advice to stop being an asshole because it's pretty obvious
> I'm not giving you sex for that anon no matter how much you complain.
What? i'm not asking you to have sex with anyone.
>>
>>25822288
Not if you're ugly, there is nothing that points towards confidence increasing your chances with women or even anyone for that matter.
>>
File: beeurself.webm (324KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
beeurself.webm
324KB, 512x512px
>>25821994
>Male advice
>Female advice

More like
Chad advice
Stacey advice
>>
>>25822244
>like != tolerate
>>
>>25821994
Guys don't tell you to just be confident, they tell you to make yourself attractive, one element of which is confidence.

Women are obviously just trying to manipulate and use you and I don't know why you'd ever go to them for advice.
>>
>>25821994
Oh, it works. If you're either chad or good looking.
>>
>>25821994
The confidence part has worked for me before, you just have to have the muscle to back it up.
Hit the gym, nobody likes it when a scrawny little yapper talks shit
>>
File: image.png (206KB, 500x673px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
206KB, 500x673px
Tbhqhs, if you want to just fuck a woman then study and use the law of reciprocation to oblige (bully) her into fucking you. If you get really good at it and mix it with a couple other psychological rules you can even trap them into relations with you.
>>
>>25822538
So buying for girls is actually a way to make them feel indebted to you?

I never do it because I know they'll just get the drink and immediately go for some chad
>>
>>25822756
Yeah, it's been proven many times. It doesn't even have to be that big of a gift if you know how to use psychological trickery. It's like some brain malfunction my guy.
>>
BE a confident and nice person. This doesn't happen from one day to another, but to initiate such change, you must strive for these values every day of your life and slowly incorporate small habits that improve your well being.

Because women actually like confident and nice people. Although, since girls tend to live in some fantasy movie world in their heads, they have a problem with the nice part. they get seduced by confidence, mostly, and fail to see that the person getting their vagina wet is just some lowlife woman player. Still, it doesn't mean you shouldn't strive to be a good person in life and to set yourself goals that you can accomplish. This is the basis of social interaction.

However, if you see it as nothing but a tool to get laid, as you seem to do, then of course it's not gonna work, you seem to think that this advice is to be taken as someone giving you advice on how to change your spark plugs on your car and that you are simply misinstructed on the matter, but confidence and human value isn't just some fucking tool, it's a part of you, part of what makes the greatest of humankind.

So if you only take this advice as "here's how to get laid", you will fail to understand it and you will appear as a faker to anyone you interact with. There is nothing more hypocritical than aperson who is nice only in the hopes of getting his just return. This is not what a good person is about and Confidence can be faked if you're a good liar and the irony is that being a good liar requires a degree of confidence. Confidence is obtained when you set goals and accomplish them, but being a genuine good person earns you the recognition and respect of your peers, which is also very good for self-esteem and confidence.

tl;dr: If you just plan on being nice to get laid, you're a fucking hypocrite and nobody's gonna fall for your act and you will earn yourself the reputation of a shity person that nobody wants to be around with.
>>
>>25823545
Confidence doesn't come from within.
It's nearly impossible to be confident in yourself when no one else gives a flying fuck about you at all.
And be "nice"? What does that even mean? Everyone is nice in the hopes that they will get their own return. No one is nice to people they expect will treat them like shit. Altruism in a literal sense does not exist, those who give to seemingly no personal benefit derive self worth out of that.
Hello reddit
>>
>>25824196

Both confidence and niceness come from happiness.

The thing all normies ignore is that they have never really had to work for their happiness. You cannot go from feeling nothing to feeling happy. Normies just had good childhoods that slowly built up all these things (happiness, confidence) without them noticing.

All they can say is "just be confidence XD" because they genuinely have no idea why they are successful and you aren't.
>>
>>25821994
Male advice
>you gotta be confident bro, it works when you can manage it!

Female advice
>You've gotta be confident and do what you want, that's what girls want!

It boils down to being able to make the right calls, but actually acting on them. If you belabor your actions, of course nothing will happen. Why would a girl want a guy who is directed internally all the time?
>>
>>25824280
>The thing all normies ignore is that they have never really had to work for their happiness.

Actually, they do, and over time it becomes easier to do that level of work, BECAUSE you're happy. It can still fall to pieces if you suddenly think you've done enough work, leading you straight back to a place where it's HARDER to do that work, but if you've initiated the first step towards happiness and experienced some of it, then it feels rewarding.

Not all work is going to grant 100% happiness either though.

And you might be actually depressed. That is something that can just run in your genes and sucks. That's how I am. I'm generally pretty successful and manage to have friends, but I avoid doing anything a lot of the time, just because depression hits me and I become useless for a few weeks. I'm almost chad-level attractive, and there ARE girls interested in me, but I'm constantly depressed and don't feel worth going after them. I know it makes THEM sad too, because as a girl they won't do any kind of action, they wait for guys to do the work.

That last part I do get annoyed over. Guys will pick up depressed girls, and those girls can stay depressed with the guys still taking care of them, but a girl will never go for a depressed guy. It's a shitty truth. Fake it till you make it...
>>
>>25824280

Happiness is a matter of perspective. You assume too much about people in general, especially when you seem to fail to realize that very very few people in our society are trully happy.

Maybe you see pictures on facebook of people partying, having a good time with their families and having fun with friends, but this is all surface shit, most of these people are not trully happy because most of these people live3 in their own prisons of fear and materialism that prevent them from doing what they trully dream of doing in life.

Do not assume that you are part of the miserable minority of this society and that the normies are living lives of kings. We are all slaves to the whims of those who craft our society and everyone is suffering from the effects of this social engineering. superficiality, emptiness, craving, envy, fear and frustration is part of the lives of us all, normies and robots.

Maybe you think mostly ugly manlets who can't get laid end up and the end of a rope, but I can assure you that many many many normies with nice house, car, wife, get laid, party, have kids and all that shit also end up killing themselves because deep down, we all know being wage slaves for rich fucks and living our lives through debts, eating the fear propaganda that's fed to us to convince us that "no, don't go outside, stay inside your prison, consume, buy things and work your 40 hours a week it's much safer than taking risks and going on adventures", we all fucking know it's not natural and buying plasma TVs and having sex with skanks doesn't fill the void we feel inside.

This is why I often say that many robots here who think they'd be happy as normies don't realize that it's just a different kind of prison. Freedom lies somewhere else than in the confines of our society. So as long as you see things in terms of normies, chads, stacies and robots, you will never be free of your self-made prison.
>>
>>25824490

Yeah I just think most people on /r9k/ are either biologically depressed, or just have so few sources of happiness that they're effectively depressed. It's hard/impossible to get out of that situation without help. And even then, it's just not fair that some people never experience it and still blame you for feeling and acting like shit.
>>
>>25824648

I know that's true, but I do believe normies feel much MORE happiness than robots. I think a lot of people here are "depressed" in the sense that they just don't feel anything. Normies seem to have a general sense of "oh hey, life is kind of alright" whereas a lot of people here are borderline suicidal.

The degree to which you feel hopeless, and the frequency of feeling like life is worth living are really different for normies and robots.
>>
Be attractive.

Pick up heavy weights and put them down repeatedly.

No man looks ugly fit & well groomed.
>>
>>25824753
Normies have no idea that they are miserable and suffering everyday.

Robots know that they are miserable and suffering everyday.

I have no idea which one is better.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.