[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are (You) capable of rape? Are (You) capable of murder?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: 1452925446499.jpg (113KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1452925446499.jpg
113KB, 1280x720px
Girls will never find you attractive if your answer isn't yes to at least one of those.
>>
>>25821837
I murdered some homeless guy a while ago, if that matters
>>
I'd kill in self defense.

If a girl is being naughty and disrespectful, in my territory, we shall strip her completely naked and humiliate her. That counts as sexual assault I guess.
>>
>>25821837
Yes I just don't have a reason for either
>>
I feel like I could easily murder if the situation was appropriate, I think it'd be easy to just "turn my brain off" and do it then deal with the emotional shit afterwards.

Whether I'm physically capable depends on the guy and situation I suppose
>>
dude what kind of bullshit is this?

of course chad is capable of both of those, and women date abusive shitheads pretty frequently
>>
Everyone is capable of murder. It's built into your self-preservation program. If someone attacks you and threatens your life, if you have the ability to then you would end his life first.
>>
I specifically said murder, not killing. Self defense isn't murder. Rape means real rape. You should know what real rape is given all the anti SJW threads.
>>
>>25821868
Storytime anon, greentext it if true. Or at least try to push the lie as far as you can without someone whiffing bs.
>>
>>25822157
Chad still is capable of and does these things. Women even lust after convicted murderers and rapists.
>>
>>25822174
Yes, give all the info you can so I can send it to FBI-san :^)
>>
File: панелки.jpg (80KB, 604x403px) Image search: [Google]
панелки.jpg
80KB, 604x403px
I'd only kill to ensure the prosperity and continuing stability of my country, which are currently fragile.

As for rape, I wouldn't even be able to get hard during the act since I don't find 3DPDs attractive.
>>
I'd murder someone in revenge. If a person does some unspeakable shit to me or my loved ones, and gets away with it, he'll hear from me.

I think if I'd be given the chance to abduct a cute teenage girl, I would. I'd keep her tied nude in my basement, fondle her, kiss her, and eventually rape her. I'd pick a girl who matches the looks of what I consider to be the perfect girl. I don't want to kill her or hurt her too much though. Gotta come up with some other solution. I'd say I'll release her after a while. By the time the cops, or her angry dad arrives, I'd be dead already.

I may be a rapist and potentially a murderer, but I have my moral code.
>>
>>25822284

Normie!

I would only kill cucks for keks.
Thusly I be the edgiest
>>
>>25822198
Like fbi would give a shit
>>
>>25822177
Are you saying non Chad isn't?
>>
>>25821837
can confirm. my husband is a murderous rapist.
>>
>>25823483
they could pass it on to local police if they thought it was legitimate. local police would want to look good by putting a murderer in jail.
>>
ITT virgins.
>>
>>25824782
this is assuming there's any physical evidence left which there probably wouldn't be desu
>>
>>25824787
scraps from the bottom of the barrel b8 m8
>>
>>25821837
>tfw when gf that cooks
>tfw never murder nor raped

Op is full of shit
>>
I don't think I could do either mainly cuz I don't want to spend time in prison, plus in every religion you go to hell so I don't feel like fucking up my afterlife after living through a shitty life to begin with.
>>
>>25821837
probably if I was pushed far enough
at this point, I have a lot of frustration, but the risk of losing what little I have is enough to keep me in check and has been for 20 years or so
>>
>>25822174
>be me
>start greentext with "be me"
>work office job big metropolis in the western world
>never feel like i belong
>every one of my coworkers and peers is a superficial normREEEEEEEEEE
>try to fit in by participating in their coked out parties, wanton consumerism, and hedonistic orgies
>neverending chain of keeping up with the joneses
>become more mentally deranged
>start entertaining murder fantasies
>realize killing a homeless (there are so fucking many in the city, half of them die every winter anyways) is the best way to go
>scope out some streets that tend to be pretty abandoned
>plan to just walk by, shoot someone, and then run away
>go by place one night, caressing my gun in my coat
>pussy out
>decide to go with knife, probably easier/quieter
>try to put plan into action again. sperg out a million times
>get drunk one night after some work function, say fuck it and go for it
>walk through an alley, see a black homeless dude freezing by the wall
>overcome with realization of disgust and alienation
>try to speak with him, he touches me
>freak out, pull out knife and stab him repeatedly
>leave him to freeze/bleed out
>tfw i suddenly realize im late for dinner at dorsia
>>
>>25825476
And u were one short from dubs. Wasted oppertunity.
>>
>>25821837
I think it's a lot harder to get away with rape than killing someone.

well if you aren't chad that is
>>
>>25825476
You didn't post the picture either.
>>
>>25821837
Kill, easily
Rape, probably not
If I have to force it I wouldn't even be aroused so I'd be completely flaccid
>>
>>25825476
>one off
If you had gotten a 7 it would have been a perfect post.
>>
>>25825740
>>25827093
>>25827314

sorry senpais i have failed you ;~;
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.